Theory of evolution or not? Darwinism and concurrency!

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/10/12, 11:08

Obamot hello
you can talk, but you have not yet launched your "good advice" thread on "VG" nutrition ...

I see in your posts:
- incomplete objections suggesting certain things - while not saying others.

Normal, these are little bits of response by a lecture
- a lack of objectivity: both in practical and historical application and with regard to individual needs.

Objectivity is a utopia, I am biased since I have taken sides and apart from general ideas that everyone can draw on sites and forums VG, I can only speak from my own experience and a certain entourage. Therefore necessarily parcel.
- you continue with non-nominative quotes.

Not always, I ask myself (as if I were) the question of knowing if the few references cited have been consulted
- then quotes in the body of the text.
- rehearsals ...

To drive a nail, you have to hit it several times in a row as for all info, it's its repetition that makes it memorize;
- a consistent lack of realistic priorities;

No agreement, everyone has their priorities that do not all go through the same channel.
- which makes everything quite incomprehensible and ... indigestible!

Still normal, since these are partial responses, cut from a whole, and which can only be grasped after having made the preliminary step of having studied the subject. Is it good to talk about auto-ignition of an engine to people who don't know, most of the time, where the oil dipstick is? we must first study a minimum of mechanics to be able to understand its logic; the same for the VG.

Which is a shame because just like Dedeleco's words, yours are not without interest! ;)

So open a thread about this area, which interests more than one here. Or if you don't, stop giving parcel info (amha).

There are already two open threads but for those who do not want to re-read everything from the beginning, various info already mentioned can be found on
meatinfo, http://www.viande.info/
the American AAD report http://vegenutrition.free.fr/position-AAD.pdf
in France the AVF, http://www.vegetarisme.fr/
in English the veganhealth: http://www.veganhealth.org/
etc ...
I can therefore answer some specific questions that these sites do not develop, based on my knowledge and my lived experience, but not start all over again.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/10/12, 14:35

Janic wrote:Obamot hello

The fact of putting "Mr (s) X hello" at the head of a post, does not presuppose that the quotes which follow come from the person mentioned in the header, and at worst, as we see regularly, the words come from someone else, how do you know ?! So it's a question of transparency, honesty and respect for others.

(It took me less than a minute to go from non-nominative to nominative quotes (10 sec per post) or less time than it takes to procrastinate and cogitate in a jumble of non-nominative quotes, d '' identify which ones to whom ... since we no longer know ourselves who said what ... Thus, not doing it is a calculation must, if as long as we want our approach to meet the criteria transparency and ethics above)

Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:you can talk, but you have not yet launched your "good advice" thread on "VG" nutrition ...

I see in your posts:
- incomplete objections suggesting certain things - while not saying others.

Normal, these are little bits of response by a lecture

... it's a bit like the myth of Sisyphus : roll:

Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:- a lack of objectivity: both in practical and historical application and with regard to individual needs.

Objectivity is a utopia, I am biased since I have taken sides and apart from general ideas that everyone can draw on sites and forums VG, I can only speak from my own experience and a certain entourage. Therefore necessarily parcel.

Thank you for this franchise! You will note that you admit to having a bias ... You will therefore note that the main problem with this position is that it can possibly prevent you from being ... objective ...! You say it yourself. It's up to you.

But at least now it's clear, you are here formulating a chapter of faith.

Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:- you continue with non-nominative quotes.

Not always, I ask myself (as a goddess) whether the few references cited have been consulted

: roll: I'm afraid I didn't understand : Lol: you take example from someone you regularly tackle! : Cheesy: mebon, no need for detail ^^

Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:- then quotes in the body of the text.
- rehearsals ...

To drive a nail, you have to hit it several times in a row as for all info, it's its repetition that makes it memorize;

Don’t drink a thirsty donkey. So maybe there is a better method! : Mrgreen:

Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:- a regular lack of realistic priorities;

No agreement, everyone has HIS priorities which do not all go through the same channel [...] a lecture

Completely agree with the first point, but if I count correctly, does that make a different menu for each member of the family at the "VG"?
Honestly, it's hard to follow you! When I talk about priority, I'm talking about the structure of the information that you carry to the forum!!!

As an example: if I say that "you have to go to the sun or eat carrots to fix the calcium in the body ”, I don't forget to say “That in addition to the pressure in the body, it is necessary to do physical exercise, because it is the pressure which makes it possible to fix said calcium” ... thus I gave a disparate element, but with "the key" which allows to understand the why of the how. That does not make it a "masterful" speech, just an explanation understandable by all ...

As for linking the doctrine "VG strict" to grant it to "individual priorities ", you will explain the recipe to me ... : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:- which makes everything quite incomprehensible and ... indigestible!

Still normal, since these are partial responses, cut from a whole, and which can only be grasped after having made the preliminary step of having studied the subject. Is it good to talk about auto-ignition of an engine to people who don't know, most of the time, where the oil dipstick is? we must first study a minimum of mechanics to be able to understand its logic; the same for the VG.

No, not normal, it's a mess in which we would like to understand something. There are sometimes details, but no overall framework, you just hammer disparate arguments.

Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:Which is a shame because just like Dedeleco's words, yours are not without interest! ;)

So open a thread about this area, which interests more than one here. Or if you don't, stop giving parcel info (amha).

There are already two open threads

I answered you in the thread through which you made a "UP". The latter is really empty of useful information, or they are unusable as they are ...!

Janic wrote:So I can answer some specific questions that these sites do not develop, based on my knowledge and my lived experience, but not start all over again.

Same remark: to answer, it would still be necessary to have questions.
Last edited by Obamot the 05 / 10 / 12, 14: 58, 3 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/10/12, 14:43

Next the evolution plan commissioned by janic, her cat has become a vegetarian, only eats carrots and salads, and soon began to look like a rabbit !!!

There we will have unmistakable proof that there is a purpose behind evolution and not just chance by selection of survivors in competition and bad luck.

Here we would see the reality of janic !!!

Janic should try it on all the cats in his neighborhood, who would no longer have cat AIDS, become vegetarians, less aggressive, they would no longer transmit the cat's AIDS virus through bites.
Last edited by dedeleco the 05 / 10 / 12, 14: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 05/10/12, 14:45

why are you kidding
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/10/12, 14:49

After 115 + 20 pages of patient explanations in the face of negation, there is no other method, to raise awareness of the absurdity !!!
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 05/10/12, 14:51

I don't think it has worked since the time you try.

change strategy :?:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/10/12, 15:04

No, there I noted a metaphor, but no aggressiveness.

Or are you talking about cats, but assuming they become vegetarians is surely humor : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: or second degree ... Still need to detect catacreses ... : Lol:

Bold characters only highlight passages deemed important.

We must remain correct, there Dede is impeccable!
0 x