[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Humor

by Macro » 01/07/20, 21:58

I believe that for Brassens .... the majority of econologists will not even have had to wonder about the referenence .... it has passed into the public domain ... and:
leodagan.jpg
leodagan.jpg (40.03 KB) Viewed 1776 times
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/07/20, 21:59

Bel admission of helplessness ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 01/07/20, 22:04

I'll make you another one ....FUCK YOU DUCON
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/07/20, 22:07

Macro wrote:I'll make you another one ....FUCK YOU DUCON

And cuckold, with that ... : Mrgreen:
Mr. Ducon, please.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/07/20, 00:18

Any resemblance, etc ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/07/20, 00:44

I did not tell you to break .... But to go properly make you cum .... you know the difference between going far away and getting fucked in the ass ... .

No???? well will try ....
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/07/20, 00:46

Macro wrote:I didn't tell you to break ...<<< I do. But to fuck you properly .... you know the difference between going far away and getting fucked in the ass ....

What elegance ... : Cheesy:
All this impressive testosterone, displayed virility (20cm, etc.). It is my opinion that you repress a lot. Are you still looking for sex?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/07/20, 01:11

If it can make you this ultimate pleasure of imagining it ... Well imagine it ...... It doesn't change anything ... I know what I'm doing with my life, I have my conscience for myself. ... and I reiterate my advice to you to have a very deep plugger ...

For elegance ... I do not do jewelry ... My alliance is made of three copper drain joints ...

And for your cunt mower videos .... These are types of videos that do not mow ... But that think they are funny when posting on the net
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/07/20, 01:13

Ah but I don't imagine it, you let everything sweat, it sweats more, it oozes, it even drips ... and stop justifying yourself, explaining yourself, you sink. But it looks like you like it, screwing you up (stuff) really. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/07/20, 01:23

GuyGadebois wrote:
Macro wrote:I didn't tell you to break ...<<< I do. But to fuck you properly .... you know the difference between going far away and getting fucked in the ass ....

What elegance ... : Cheesy:
All this impressive testosterone, displayed virility (20cm, etc.). It is my opinion that you repress a lot. Are you still looking for sex?

For me you are only a vile shit here ... I will not break that on request or order of the master of the place ....
1 x