[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Humor

by ABC2019 » 22/03/20, 21:13

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:"By Jupiter, the show where the speakers laugh more than the listeners".

why do you listen if you don't laugh? it's wasted time, and yours is so precious! me they often make me laugh.

Why do I sometimes listen? Because at the very beginning of the show it made me laugh, and I want to know to speak in full knowledge of the facts. Aside from the sidewalk microphone, I have never smiled at this surge of bullshit that always targets the same ambulances. The day when they hit both "the right" and "the left" together (like Hara Kiri and Charlie Hebdo in their time), that will interest me. While waiting for her and her team to go get laid and especially the singing castrated turd who can neither play the guitar properly, nor compose a song worthy of the name.

who do you think they don't hit?

You too like janic you have a slight Tourette syndrome say so ..
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/03/20, 21:18

ABC2019 wrote:You too like janic you have a slight Tourette syndrome say so ..

Of course, at Charline, we never hear "bad words" noooo, hardly ... Only, what we allow some, we blame others. Otherwise, they only tap on the right, permanently claiming to be the right-thinking left, asserting it loud and clear, disqualifying everything else. Just a bunch of idiots, sententious and moralistic sores, lesson-givers (with indecent wages) believing themselves to be on the safe side.
At Charline we laugh to indicate that it is "humor, that we have to laugh there and now" as at Cantelou, we announce who he imitates otherwise we do not recognize him.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 22/03/20, 21:53

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:You too like janic you have a slight Tourette syndrome say so ..

Of course, at Charline, we never hear "bad words" noooo, hardly ... Only, what we allow some, we blame others. Otherwise, they only tap on the right, permanently claiming to be the right-thinking left, asserting it loud and clear, disqualifying everything else. Just a bunch of idiots, sententious and moralistic sores, lesson-givers (with indecent wages) believing themselves to be on the safe side.
At Charline we laugh to indicate that it is "humor, that we have to laugh there and now" as at Cantelou, we announce who he imitates otherwise we do not recognize him.

everyone thinks well, you did it yourself on this forum and you also distribute your good points and your bad points, you are unwelcome to give lessons.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/03/20, 23:50

ABC2019 wrote:everyone thinks well, you did it yourself on this forum and you also distribute your good points and your bad points, you are unwelcome to give lessons.

I do not make it my job .... I am not handsomely paid for that.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/20, 02:04

Are we laughing more here ?? : Cry: : Shock: : Shock:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/03/20, 19:38

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:everyone thinks well, you did it yourself on this forum and you also distribute your good points and your bad points, you are unwelcome to give lessons.

jealous !! : Mrgreen:
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 23/03/20, 20:48

ABC2019 wrote:jealous !! : Mrgreen:

Very funny. : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/03/20, 20:52

jealous !! : Mrgreen:
finally, he recognizes that he is well paid for that! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/03/20, 21:16

: Mrgreen:
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 25/03/20, 00:33