Solutions for econological transition and anti-crisis?

philosophical debates and companies.
Did67

Solutions for econological transition and anti-crisis?

by Did67 » 09/05/12, 13:47

Topic divided since https://www.econologie.com/forums/hollande-v ... 11759.html (the debate was quite complete and interwoven, to understand well, refer to this original subject so ...)

Obamot wrote:Yes it's true: a good part of the solution lies in improving energy efficiency! There is a big job that would make it possible to do without nuclear power (except the heating of the houses, but it is a bottomless nonsense to heat with electricity, everyone knows it or almost ...)

Hollande talks of going from 75% to 50% nuclear.

We can reduce our consumption by 25% without "TOO MUCH" difficulty. I have not yet succeeded, but I am on the slope ...

Without fundamentally minimizing comfort: extinction of unnecessary uses - including watches; replacement of large consumer appliances - washing machine, dishwasher, freezer - (which I haven't done yet; I'm waiting for them to "die" and they've decided to annoy me!) ...

The 25%, I think I can do it.

So it is possible.

The next 25% will be harder, in the existing. Will I have to get into production: photovoltaic, cogeneration ????

Or am I building another house?
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 09/05/12, 14:03

Hollande talks about going from 75% to 50% nuclear

in terms of job suppression what does that represent?

We can reduce our consumption by 25% without "TOO MUCH" difficulty. I have not yet succeeded, but I am on the slope ...

I fear that this remains wishful thinking :P

good luck in your approach 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/12, 14:09

Nuclear is very little use compared to the energy produced! Make no mistake and be manipulated by the EDF lobby! Getting out of nuclear power to switch to renewable energies or lowering the demand for electricity (insulation and ban on electric heating) is to CREATE millions of jobs!

Because if it is to make 50% as in Belgium (or worse in Germany so "green" in the spirits but so carbonaceous in real life ...) with the rest in gas and coal ... :|

I made a 1st subject on one of the 1st measure of Holland: https://www.econologie.com/forums/hollande-e ... 11787.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/05/12, 15:01

+1

reducing nuclear can only be done by building something else, which will create much more employment than nuclear

the great works to avoid the energy crisis it is THE big project which should suppress unemployment

we are in a society which succeeds (more or less well) in paying its unemployed ... rather than paying them to do nothing it is necessary to hire them actually, to isolate the buildings, and build eolinne, mills on the rivers, solar power plants, methanisation

the current economic rules only consider as profitable what brings immediate! How did you build the big dam and hydroelectric plant? there are many cases where we built things that were profitable only in the very long term

how did you build nuclear power plants? it also immediately unprofitable! there was indeed a strong political decision passing over immediate profitability

you have to do exactly the same thing for energy: you have to decide what it takes to build ... instead of letting unemployment destroy society

when nicolas promised the unemployed compulsory training ... it was to make the victim feel guilty ... he looked for the sticks to be beaten

if we relaunch the industry to manufacture everything necessary to solve the problems there will be work for everyone! using the skills already available!

and even to suppress the obligatory and useless administrative tasks which waste competent people!
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 09/05/12, 15:16

it's utopian the state coffers are empty :frown:

France has not had the means for these ambitions for a long time because such a project is worth billions of euros and the problem will remain whole. What are you going to do with the landfills of waste in the short and medium terms and I'm not talking about power plants that are reaching the end of their life (defect in shape, cracks, and other costs) etc ...

there is a show = don't dream : Cry:

we are already having trouble paying the interest on our debt 8)

there must be = power is no longer in the hands of France : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/12, 15:31

chatelot16 wrote:+1

reducing nuclear can only be done by building something else, which will create much more employment than nuclear

the great works to avoid the energy crisis it is THE big project which should suppress unemployment

we are in a society which succeeds (more or less well) in paying its unemployed ... rather than paying them to do nothing it is necessary to hire them actually, to isolate the buildings, and build eolinne, mills on the rivers, solar power plants, methanisation

Exactly and strangely this "project" was absent from the countryside !!

It's not what we call (ra?) econological transition?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/05/12, 15:33

the boxes are not that empty since we managed to pay the unemployed, and people doing unnecessary administrative tasks

so use the money currently available to build instead of wasting
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/05/12, 15:40

Christophe wrote:Exactly and strangely this "project" was absent from the countryside !!

It's not what we call (ra?) econological transition?

the one who was to represent ecology did not offer anything seriously ecological

is it necessary to urgently create a real ecological party to advance good ideas?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/12, 15:44

Here we advance good ideas without the need for a political party right?

chatelot16 wrote:instead of wasting

It should rather be said: leave certain privileges in place ...
"Wasted" public money always goes into some pockets ...

: Idea:

To meditate!

Otherwise I am for the opening of a subject to discuss this "econological transition"! (this subject being a little ... obsolete since Sunday!)
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 09/05/12, 15:54

set goals for an entire nation? when it comes to thinking about unemployed people, I hope you are not in such a situation because many unemployed people are over-graduates, women who work at home, others are injured workers, d 'others even more serious their trades is no longer up to date ......

to give goals to a nation not only words but also a reference that unites people : Cry: and in France it's not too fashionable

the most indebted department in France = Corrèze : Mrgreen: it's really not a model

I wish you good morning
0 x