Manufacture of a greenhouse tunnel market gardening

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/05/12, 18:34

Sure Dede!

Naturally without water ...

The tomatoes are of course continually supplied with water by the roots, but they tolerate prolonged heat very well, while I do not more than 15 minutes!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 08/05/12, 09:58

Alain G wrote:The tomatoes are of course continually supplied with water by the roots, but they tolerate prolonged heat very well, while I do not more than 15 minutes!

continuously? you have not programmed microdrop? or do you have a river flowing next to it? : Cheesy:
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/05/12, 15:46

bleusideral wrote:
Alain G wrote:The tomatoes are of course continually supplied with water by the roots, but they tolerate prolonged heat very well, while I do not more than 15 minutes!

continuously? you have not programmed microdrop? or do you have a river flowing next to it? : Cheesy:

Hi Bleusideral!

These are drip hoses supplied by an artesian well which I added a pressure regulator to limit the flow.

This prevents cracking of tomatoes caused by irregular watering making the skin more tender and a tomato almost perfect visually.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/parasite-s ... 46-10.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/parasite-s ... 46-40.html
0 x

Alain
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 09/05/12, 09:42

hello, continuous sprinkling by microdrop, what pressure? until now I used 0.5 a not quite 1 bar on the flexible hoses but for the night timed.
for the greenhouse which must in principle create a saturation of humidity I fear a strong consumption of water, here in my climate there is water until May, after it is 4 months of heat wave, the drilling water no longer accessible (100m), only water or city water remains
so do you have a consumption idea
Are there other "neighbors" in my case in the south?
is good mulching necessary (plastic ..)?

finally at what temperature should we open the vents? I think to realize them motorized in 12v, battery power / solar panel
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 09/05/12, 11:50

greenhouse almost finished, with sliding door, ventilation window under construction, water supply

0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/05/12, 13:19

Pretty, I hope it resists the Mistral, but the trees around it protect well, except exceptional swirls !!!

The consumption of water at 100% humidity and 40% outside per summer heat wave is fixed by the circulation of air in the greenhouse, huge if cooled by strong ventilation, then stronger than without a greenhouse, (superheated and real dryer very efficient), and zero if perfectly sealed (not easy to do) !!!! !!!

The only solution, so as not to lose water, thus, without overheating, cool by heat exchanger in the greenhouse which brings the cold from the deep earth, to 50cm, that of the average night day, and to more than 3m deep, that of winter with average over one year !!!!

The free pseudo air conditioning exchanger can be a large tube buried more than 50 cm in soil outside the greenhouse, as a Canadian well, or a water exchanger with good surface underground, to calculate, see links and articles on econology and those that I put .

It also works in winter in the opposite direction, less essential in Nîmes, dramatically less cold than Canada. (0 ° C against -30 ° C)

See everything written on www.dlsc.ca on econology
which can be used for greenhouses, much more easily !!!
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 09/05/12, 14:09

Very interesting your info, it gives me an idea, this weekend I am using a backhoe to make a trench for the establishment of a drain along my property, and the end passes 2 m in front of the house. opening of my greenhouse perpendicularly.
originally planned at 40 cm deep, so I'm going to bring it to 50 or even 60, it also goes cool under my big trees.

Can you give me advice by completing this plan or tell me what suits me best in gear for the realization of this "Canadian well" knowing that I have corrugated pipes possibly!
thanks for the help

greenhouse size 6 x 10 m, height made 2.6 m
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 09/05/12, 15:12

Another idea since we are there: I will do my swimming pool next to the greenhouse, I would like to heat the water thanks to the greenhouse also why not, so that it will serve as a water heating economizer! but how do you put black pipes on or under the cover, with or without a thermostatic valve? a little crazy idea but why not after all! all advice is welcome! if my idea is viable i would open a post on this subject apart!

0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/05/12, 15:57

bleusideral wrote:hello, continuous sprinkling by microdrop, what pressure? until now I used 0.5 a not quite 1 bar on the flexible hoses but for the night timed.
for the greenhouse which must in principle create a saturation of humidity I fear a strong consumption of water, here in my climate there is water until May, after it is 4 months of heat wave, the drilling water no longer accessible (100m), only water or city water remains
so do you have a consumption idea
Are there other "neighbors" in my case in the south?
is good mulching necessary (plastic ..)?

finally at what temperature should we open the vents? I think to realize them motorized in 12v, battery power / solar panel

Hi Bleusideral!

I do not have the pressure because it is a regulator of sprinkler system that I had tried without success, the quantity remains low if I trust the starting of the pump of the artesian well.

For the heating of the swimming pool with the heat of the greenhouse I speak about it here:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/quelles-pl ... 25-50.html
0 x

Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/05/12, 16:01

Good idea, the greenhouse to heat the swimming pool which cools it by averaging between day and night.
But in summer the pool alone in the sun is already overheated, good for spring and autumn.

I'm going to think more about the heat balance, but, big snitch, 6x10m = 60m2 gives with 1KW / m2 of sun about 60KW, which even divided by 2 of various losses (sun at 45 °, external convection, etc ...) at 30KW, is huge !!!

It is therefore necessary to evacuate this with earth water exchangers then air water !!!!

You also need to know the number of hot days consecutive to how many T, because the earth gradually overheats, like the pool !!
You have to know T by night and T by day !!
In 2003, the heat wave had T at night close to T by day !!!!!!!

In a simplistic and visual way if water at 50 ° C, you need the surface of radiators to heat your house in winter, 15 neighboring radiators each of half a m2 !!!

And if the water is at 30 ° C, for 20 ° C, you need (50-30) / (30-20) = 2 times more water air radiators in the greenhouse, towards the pool and much more in the ground, which conducts heat badly for 10 ° C difference in T !!!

Alain G's radiator is too small on the surface, much more is needed !!!!
Each commercial radiator with 50 to 70 ° C, typically 1 to 2 KW !!!

By digging deeper 3 to 6m, there is enough, with the summer heat retained, to heat or preheat a house in winter with the summer heat of the greenhouse.

I will make a rudimentary calculation by taking again the links passed on econology.

The roots of large trees may suffer !!!
0 x