Holland VS Sarkozy: who will come out winner of this duel?

philosophical debates and companies.

Hollande VS Sarkozy: who will win the duels and the election?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/06/12, 18:54

Ouch!

Almost 43% of abstentions! It is to be feared that this will benefit the Sarkozists! : Shock:

Are we headed for an ungovernable France?

Result in 1h00 : Lol:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 10/06/12, 19:43

My hand to cut that it's good : Mrgreen:

: Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/06/12, 22:18

He must bite his fingers for having voted that one! : Cheesy:

Good bein “it's done!”. Did you see what they e-Cope? ^^ It's past, and as it was desirable, that is to say that he will have to negotiate with the others (sometimes more in the center, sometimes more to the left or more "green"), who will act as a "spur" to daring "in the package of measures to be taken!

Still not so obvious with 1,6% ahead of the presidential vote. I am "disappointed in good" : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: resigned, because not enough for reforms "from top to bottom ...!"

For the 2 round, everything is clear:

Image :P
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/06/12, 17:59

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/07/12, 09:23

Topic of civic education of the 2012 college patent.

"The role of the president of the republic"

Photo to illustrate the subject:

Title of photo:

President Sarkozy on a surprise visit to Afghanistan at Torah in July 2011

They were written when the subjects of the patent ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/12, 09:28

Ah? I conclude that there are now drinking civics courses?

In my time I had to do 10 h on 10 years ... :| :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/12, 09:31

Obamot wrote:Image

And the final version gives what?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/07/12, 10:02

Christophe wrote:Ah? I conclude that there are now drinking civics courses?
:| :|

Bof ... Drinking civic education is a very big name:

Civic education program established by a right-wing government, dispensed by left-sided trade unionists with record absenteeism ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/07/12, 10:21

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:Image

And the final version gives what?

The final version is:

- "Well with the socialos with ALL the powers, we're not in shit in France»

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Mebon, the others were worse skouci right? So between the plague and cholera ... If it's a "nanalyze politik" whatever you want, I can do it for you, (which doesn't mean that I approve of the "model"current ...)

First notice that Holland has had the Merkel folded and above all, it brings down the shameful pressure on the markets! It's still timid, but the effect on confidence and debt have been certain.

And just for that I take my hat off to him. Because with the other apple, French politics had become totally absent from the international scene.

I hope that after that we will talk about the AMERICAN DEBT and its refund.

Taboo hidden while Europeans quibble around some unfortunate eurobonds ...

Merkel is really naive to believe that with a Europe with sound finances, America will not come "to use" again ... What is needed is better cohesion in European politics and that it don't be too angelic ...!
It takes a strategy to prevent this from happening again, and for that it is necessary that the Europeans are able to draw their eurobonds to cut short the odious blackmail of the supposed "loss of market confidence" ...

With the other apple, one shot was Switzerland the model to follow ... then the United States, then the Alleumagneu ... He has returned France to NATO without ever having thought well that it was interesting for a country so important not to join ... Who could well play mediators today since France has become "aligned" at attention Anglo-Saxon!

Decidedly, it was the worst President that France has ever known in peacetime amha ...

PS: Fortunately, Fillon has run for president of the UMP. : Mrgreen: I hope he will do the housework well : - /
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/07/12, 13:41

BFM TV, the 04 / 07 / 2012 to 12: 25 wrote:Nicolas Sarkozy : Shock: “Hello, this is Mr. Justice” : Mrgreen:

Judge Gentil, accompanied by ten police officers from the Financial Brigade, knocked on the door of the Parisian home of the Sarkozy couple to investigate the Bettencourt case.

If you do not go to the judge, it is the judge who will go to you ... As soon as Nicolas Sarkozy's presidential immunity expires, the intrepid and zealous judge of Bordeaux Jean-Michel Gentil has passed the top speed in the 2007 campaign accounts survey.

Reported by Le Parisien, the search took place Tuesday in the apartment of Carla Bruni, in her luxurious villa in the XVIth district, while the former president was absent due to a trip to Canada. According to Nicolas Sarkozy's lawyer, the judge returned empty-handed from his hunt. Nothing would have been seized in the couple's home, just like at the other addresses visited: the new office and the former law firm of his famous client. Nicolas Sarkozy having already given a bailiff his calendar of the year 2007.

In charge of the Bettencourt affair, the judge is looking for evidence that could reveal a possible illicit political financing of the former presidential campaign thanks to the cash offered by Mrs L'Oréal.
0 x