Holland VS Sarkozy: who will come out winner of this duel?

philosophical debates and companies.

Hollande VS Sarkozy: who will win the duels and the election?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 31/05/12, 10:44

Obamot wrote:macro:
1) Should the poorest kids, too, be entitled to their graphics tablet ...?

In my opinion.

The schooling of a child educated in the public, should not, in this country, not to listen to the parents. In terms of materials, transport, and catering. From the moment we have made schooling compulsory until 16ans, we assume and we do the necessary ...

With the price of the hour of flight of persimmon planes that spin above our heads all day long for NOTHING ... Our little blonde heads could eat organic in the canteen ...

If the national education does not have the budget for graphic tablets or calculators it is not a problem we modify the program and we go back to the abacus ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 31/05/12, 14:31

Macro wrote:
If the national education does not have the budget for graphic tablets or calculators it is not a problem we modify the program and we go back to the abacus ...

: Evil: : Evil: you exaggerate : Evil: : Evil:
the slide rule will do the trick better: less bulky less heavy
: Mrgreen:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/06/12, 18:47

: Shock: : Cheesy:
Sarkozy, soon to be Nobel Peace Prize? Eric Raoult, UMP deputy for Seine-Saint-Denis, in fact proposed the candidacy of the former head of state to the Nobel committee, so that the essential part of (his) international action during his five-year term is recognized. the maintenance of peace in the world ".

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 18:52

Heard yesterday: if the current ministers are not (re) elected deputies, then they will no longer be ministers ... (Dutch will ...)

Uh that does not come "slightly" in conflict with the electoral promise of the non-accumulation of mandates ???? : Shock: : Shock:

Ah she is beautiful the left caviar ... : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/12, 19:38

Not so fast. The non-cumulation of mandates is a voluntarist and untaxed approach.

So those who would still have two mandates (they must not be very numerous ...) and who would not be re-elected as a deputy, would also lose their position as minister! That's how I understood it.

Why would they keep those who got re-elected? Mystery! Maybe it's because they would have given proof that they were able to handle both?

Anyway, to want to eat everything we ended up losing everything! : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 19:41

Obamot wrote:Not so fast. The non-cumulation of mandates is a voluntarist and untaxed approach.

Ah yeah, I'm stupid! And for taxes is it for when we can choose to pay them or not?

Obamot wrote:So those who would still have two terms and who would not get re-elected as a member of Parliament, would also lose their ministerial position! That's how I understood it.

Me too ... so if you don't cumulate ... you're fired ... am I wrong? : Shock:

Sorry but it smells of social humbug ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/12, 19:53

It looks like : Mrgreen:

But you didn't give a link.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/12, 20:08

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:So those who would still have two terms and who would not get re-elected as a member of Parliament, would also lose their ministerial position! That's how I understood it.
... so if you don't cumulate ... you're fired ... am I wrong? : Shock:

Menon, menon, it's the opposite according to my hypothesis:
- if you are bad and you have the misfortune of being cumulative and therefore not being reelected, you lose AND your post of minister AND a fortiriori that deputy by the law of the ballot boxes! (Sanction à la Sarko, what ...)
- If you are a double, but a good, since you get re-elected, you do not care and close your eyes (you understand why, not me? Yes, yes, because it's "voluntarist"! hee ...)
- if you are a bad man but you are only a minister, they keep you : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
- if you are a good but you are only a minister, still watch your buttocks! : Cheesy: You never know with troskists around, hihihihihi ....
- if you're bad, but you're not reelected with only one MP mandate, you're good for ANPE : Cheesy:
- if you're a good deputy (therefore reelected), well you keep your lousy post of deputy epicétout ... [ok I -> get out] ^^

... if someone has the last word ...?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/12, 20:29

Now i understand why i don't (again) of politics ... : Cheesy:

ps: no connection, heard on TV ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/06/12, 21:42

Psss!

And then first the French in Switzerland voted on Sunday for the ump… Surprising, isn't it? : Cheesy:

I still do not understand this willingness to run for office, while they have a full-time ministerial job right now!

You wanted to do like the previous ones. Only, at the time they needed prestigious posters.

There, the excuse of representativeness with regard to the voters it is null, since they were designated by the head of the government in agreement with the elected president.

On the other hand, it is a bit of fuck voters just: "vote for me that you like! Once elected, I withdraw, to make room for my substitute, whom you do not know ... ”Inglorious approach, in my opinion.

Apart from the fear of not being in the majority (improbable), there is only one explanation, the desire to return to their place of deputy, as soon as they (or they) are no longer ministers ...

Since the doctrine of the PS is the non-cumulative mandates, ministers, they did not have to go to the legislative elections.

On the other hand, the former majority does not hesitate to present itself, despite the functions of mayor, general councilor, regional, president of agglo ...
The new “Cumulards”!
0 x