Quality by quantity in housing

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Quality by quantity in housing

by Willy FURTER » 25/03/12, 15:38

Bonjour,

The 21st century will be that of the industrial house as the 20th was that of the automobile.

Who would have thought, 100 years ago, that a worker could drive in the same car as that of his boss?

Industrialization has made a luxury item a basic necessity, accessible to all budgets.
The same goes for habitat.

An industry as powerful as the automobile industry can arise from the need for housing, providing a solution to two recurring problems, unemployment and poor housing.

I develop a concept of welded metal frame house,
www.maison-thrifty.forumpro.fr
whose industrialization would drastically drop production costs, making it accessible to all budgets, with the added bonus of free heating by recovering solar calories.
The technique allows it

Building construction needs a facelift.
The wooden frame cars are in museums.

Units, of about thirty people, without any particular qualification, can take out the elements allowing to build 1 house per hour, then assembled on site by 6 specialized fitters, in 1 day.

You too can make a contribution to this building by helping me build a prototype house, demonstrating all of the aforementioned technological advances.

I know how to build fast, solid and inexpensive habitats, in which we can live healthy, away from humidity, heat and cold, for free thanks to the recovery of rainwater and calories solar.

By uniting our values, we can ACT EFFECTIVELY, allowing the young generation to understand that it is no longer necessary to go into debt for life, to have a "home" worthy of the name.

Thousands of better housed people and thousands of jobs created, this is a challenge

Do not hesitate to call me for further information

Sincerely

Willy FURTER
05 65 63 57
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 25/03/12, 16:12

Hello!

I salute your initiative vis à vis a concept of habitat more respectful of the environment, something that many real estate promoter it is hard to understand due to a policy still too lax on the subject ...

However, the "housing crisis" in France will not be solved by a new type of cheap industrial housing.

The problem is linked to the increase in real estate costs in large cities (an area with high employment potential), forcing the poorest households to resort to social housing.

In reality there is no housing problem in France, but rather the distribution of housing vis-à-vis places offering jobs.

The solution is therefore not to build housing at lower cost but rather to improve the distribution of jobs on the national territory.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/03/12, 16:20

I develop a concept of welded metal frame house,

Well, resist earthquakes !!

But why not the same with glued wood frame ?????

It also automates, It is lighter than steel ....

This already exists, industrial for student houses, sort of complete apartment blocks, industrial containers, isolated and stacked on top of each other, like the 200, clearly visible, on the campus campus of the Faculty of Orsay currently being assembled !!

Good luck !!
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 25/03/12, 16:29

Contrary to popular belief, structural steel is lighter than wood because it is made of thin sheet metal, the rigidity of which lies in the production of folds. An automobile box is made of sheet metal 0,6mm thick.
Today, a house must be able to be heated for free by rain and sun.
For this, the legislator must authorize the removal of ventilated roofs.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 25/03/12, 20:05

Yes, steel is not as "green" as wood in the public mind.
The idea is good, simply I would have also made the sheet metal roof rather than tiles which are much more fragile and expensive or even the outer skin.
But I guess the mentalities are not ready.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/03/12, 20:28

it is good for the roof that steel would be a great progress compared to the tiles imposed today to have a building permit

on this house I see flat terraces ... what a horror! the most expensive type of roof ... problem nest

corrugated iron is so effective that you only see it in countries with the most difficult climate

we also see it in France in the mountains

for the optimization of the price of construction, the walls in aglo and the frame in wooden farmhouse are I think the cheapest

there is more than to complete with a corrugated iron roof and insulation from the outside
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 26/03/12, 12:38

Steel, a light, rigid and 100% infinitely recyclable building material, is used to create the frame of the house.
The interior and exterior coverings, as well as the roof are made according to the wishes of the occupants as well as environmental obligations.
Agglo constructions require a base slab, proof of their fragility.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 26/03/12, 13:42

Bonjour,

: Mrgreen:

steel is more sensitive to fire than wood, steel combined with IMR makes a very good faraday cage, IMR has no thermal phase shift, it is good in space, caravans, camping cars mobile home but not in homes especially when the only certified installation method requires an air gap of at least 2 cm stagnant between insulation and interior siding (all im builders are hung up when CSTB has done tests in real conditions assessment more false advertising of the kind 1 cm replaces 20cm of mdrr insulation, the we see back complex with 4 cm thick it is not better because still no density giving a thermal phase shift, c '' is good piecemeal when we have no place to put another insulator) ...

The legislator as you say authorizes so-called hot roofs (therefore without ventilating air space), cold roofs being ventilated roofs, you must above all respect the increasing permeability of materials ...

"Steel, a light, rigid building material that is 100% infinitely recyclable, is used to create the framework of the house."
So what is the balance in gray energy, not good compared to wood not good at all, between the mine or we smash the earth to extract the ore and a well-managed forest that consumes Co2 instead of releasing the choice is quickly seen ...

"Chipboard constructions require a base slab, proof of their fragility." not necessarily a slab, it can be continuous footings, studs, piles, like any construction to connect it to the ground, and have an adequacy between the resistance of the ground and the weight placed on it.
Your house will have no foundations :) ? , we call it a caravan or a mobile home in this case.

Steel has its own limits, its strengths and weaknesses, I do not want to live in your house during a superb storm with beautiful lightning, how much for security against lightning ???? as far as the roofs are concerned, I'm not against it until the steel tanks are pierced :) .

Finally before building think of recycled, there are a large number of so-called containers, there are large rectangular steel boxes that you just have to dress, and once the siding is done get the designs you want easily.

here you will see a real ecological house, of character and respectful of the life of the occupants and all for 3000 £ sterling :) .

Always faster, an OSB house prefabricated by panels in the factory is assembled in the same way and as quickly, or even more there are techniques like that of caissons, which allows to have both the load-bearing structure of the roof, the insulation and interior cladding, all in one step.

and then there is a question that annoys me, 50 euros for what (out of water, out of air, electrified, filling with water ...) and how much surface ???

Willy you are above all a salesman not a bringer of progress, you want to make us take bladders for lanterns here is what you try to do ...

imagined the house in metal frame type upright and plasterboard facing sole, cheap, fast, light ... advice to amateurs, is that someone tempted ???

little more a house originally should also be able to be passed to his children as an inheritance do you think yours can ???
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/03/12, 13:47

This is your house:
Same remark on the flat roof and the problems of waterproofing in the long term (and sometimes earlier).

Finally, I cannot imagine a "house of the future" without solar thermal and photovoltaic collectors.
:frown:
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 26/03/12, 16:26

What literature to say nothing.
I don't sell anything.
I see and draw conclusions.
CSTB did not use IMR correctly in its study, so the results are consistent.
There are 2 kinds of thermicians, those of the building and the others.
Those who admit the value of the reflective effect and approve its use in aerospace, aeronautics, agro-food etc ... and those of the building which put small people to sleep, whom they make believe anything, provided that the trade of products they exploit continues to bring them back.
Why does a home have to be sensitive to fire?
Another stupidity
Large areas and warehouses are protected from fire by Grinell or Sprinkler heads, they can also protect homes.
To protect special interests, suppliers of materials are forced to have their products certified against the risk of fire spread, fattening certification bodies and increasing product prices.
Even donkeys understand this kind of trickery.
You drive a car which is an excellent Faraday cage, I do not think that it interferes with its comfort.
The phase shift shows that traditional insulators only have the name of the insulator.
They are only heat transfer retarders, more or less effective depending on their power to contain still air.
I can't imagine a construction in agglos posed on piles.
You are not afraid of thunderstorms in your car, so why in the house? Another misconception.
Why put steel tubs on the roof when there are products to cover while recovering solar calories and rainwater?
A T4 of 90 m2 returns out of water, out of air at 50.000 €, insulation and free heating included.
I don't want you to mistake your bladder for a lantern, but open your eyes and watch what is happening around you every day.
The sun passes, distributing free calories, which it is enough to recover to heat up.
On a metal framework, one can fix wood, stone, brick, carrying out all kinds of dressings which are not likely to crack.
In terms of lifespan, the best example is the Eiffel Tower or the Viaur or Garabit viaducts, demonstrating the lightness and longevity of this type of construction.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"