Quality by quantity in housing

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 30/03/12, 21:37

Okay, I went to your site despite the malware warnings.

It's bad enough, a kid in third grade who would present it would not reach the average.

Contradiction from one post to another, a blow the building does not require foundations, a blow is pile foundations, and in the photos it is a concrete slab.

Nothing but the slab the slab plus the foundations plus the foundations is 15000 to 20000 euros
since we are talking about budget, I see that there is a small roof, around 8000 € (and I'm nice)
The windows are in low-end PVC, around € 7000.
So for the walls it leaves only 20000 € grand max

Knowing that the placo posed in the workshop is between 15 and 20 euros per m².
That the siding (it looks like PVC but I'm not sure) low end is 25 € and that according to the plans we have 125m² of walls, the siding and walling budget and around 5000 € .

To which must be added the transport plus lifting: 4000 €.

This therefore leaves us around € 11000 for the framework. At this price I understand that there is no more money for the insulation.

I pass on the fact that it is untrue to sell an out of water out of air (but if there is a little more seen that there is a little elec and facing) for a house.

Besides, you tell me how you store buffer tanks in attics in small farms?

On a post it says that there is 1 € of heating per day is 360 € then the you tells us that it is only 150 €.

Anyway, I haven't changed my mind.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 31/03/12, 01:05

Willy, your way of seeing self-construction by calling on professionals amazes me :) ...

by definition auto mean be even, I do not see the concept of professional that we pay to do it there.

Then if you call in pro. the price will go up dry which means that your 50000 euros is above all the price that you have to sell your mobile home as dis forhrose to make you a good profit, suddenly your desire to help people, pass the message of an old man who tried and saw the problems and your non-profit takes a big hit in the wing.

Be honest, you want to sell an industrial thing because you come from the industrial world, to make money in order to build yourself a beautiful wooden frame house that will respect your life and that of yours, and you will not live in one of your own. heap of junk.

So I come to my question why not have you built a house like this for you even if it is so good ???

Why make foundations on piles, slab or foundations seen that u tell us in your 3rd message I site:

"Chipboard constructions require a base slab, proof of their fragility."
so your slab test house is fragile :) , for proof there is a slab

Your economic logic is harmful to the world, you push for the consumption of metal, maybe recyclable but at what price : Evil: , your conception of the economy is above all a conception of a person in need of money and who always wants more under the guise of bringing more to his neighbor ...

You pipottes you clack you chatter, but you show nothing ...

It is either thermal imaging, thermal imaging will not show us your manufacturing secret so it will not endanger your patent, so it is or imaging ???

give us a link to contact the people of icam who have seen your project at least, I would be happy to ask them :) what he got.

Finally as regards the reflection of heat it is obvious that the heat is partly reflected but only partly, another part of this heat is conducted in the materials, Another simple test is to put apples of potato in aluminum in the same beard Well, oddly at home potatoes cooked in aluminum ...
Balance sheet the aluminum returns part of the heat by reflection but is also a very good conductor that's also why we use it as a heat sink, look in your computer you will see something with fans on it well this is aluminum radiators;) ...

In short you are a piper who also plays badly, you are insulting and small in the end, I wish you to open your eyes to the ins and outs of your actions ...

As Dedelco says; nothing specific or clearly explain so it stinks of confusion and scam.

A good self-built GRebb comes back to the app 1000 euros / m² FINISHED so you have 445 euros / m² for your mobile home to be finished (finished means that you put the key in the lock and that you can live inside it's like outside of water out of air that means covered (out of water) and door frame installed (out of air)).

So stop wanting to get rich at the expense of the poor people who might come to believe you ...

In the case of non-presentation of evidence we can conclude that you are just a crook who is hiding under the disguise of a Robin Hood, except that your disguise is pretty bad.

Stop the blabla, place for proofs, period.

Measurements, and imagery is what you expect, and only if you present these things, I would be the first to apologize publicly.

A word to the wise ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/03/12, 01:48

Trying to guess the reality that is not said, you are much harder than me.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 31/03/12, 11:23

Hello,

Dedelco in some cases I don't think I'm "harsh", and I don't want to guess the truth I just want it to be stated clearly.

We must call a spade a spade, and above all stop trying to sell at all costs a so-called "innovative" concept without putting forward any real proof or any valid argument, which in the end comes down to wanting to do what the we call it a scam.
One of the big problems of our company is to trade with all these "marketers" who want us to believe anything and everything as long as they sell their ME ... from.
As proof of the TV, we live very well without it (I'm not saying that it's not pleasant to watch good documentaries, it's even instructive when it is impartially done), but having a TV does not change the life (well, if when your life has passed before your life changes, because it passes without you doing anything, thus leaving free field to those who do not watch it ...)

So wanting to read real real arguments with proof is not for me to be hard but very down to earth in fact;).

I would say that a problem with dream salesmen who turns into nightmares very often ...

How many manufacturers have sold the dream that screwed up a hell of a mess or worse in the lives of customers who believed in it, all for what for money ...
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 31/03/12, 12:24

I have gone through your contributions, which are useful in advancing the debate, and I give you the following comment:
For the beaver:
Another missed episode, I remind you that a first prototype was built, of which ONLY, the walls include the elements in metal framework, protected by IMR.
In the next prototype, no farms or slabs, even less PVC in the windows: INPI publication

1 DEVICE FOR SEALING AIR, WATER AND WIND OF A GLASS WINDOW Inventor: FURTER WILLY [FR] Applicant: FURTER WILLY [FR]
CE CIB: E06B3 / 28; E06B5 / 00; E06B7 / 16
Publication: FR2962474 (A1) - 2012-01-13
Priority Date: 2010-07-09

For Bidouille.

Do not be stunned, a self-builder does not go into the forest, cut down the trees he will need. He goes to the materials merchant to buy already industrialized products.
It goes well with pros, otherwise how would it do, once its tree is felled, disconnected, skidded, cut into beams and boards by its care, dried and treated?
He would no longer have the strength to start construction.
Let’s be logical.
A self-builder is a person who is sufficiently enlightened to build their own habitat, by surrounding themselves with people allowing them to carry out their work.
She does what her physical and intellectual capacities allow, for the rest, she surrounds herself with the skills of pros.
The benefit is for the envious.
See you later, dinner awaits me
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 31/03/12, 13:31

Well we still do not have the thermal study, the detail plans, the answers to the questions but still your blah.

I think you're going to have a hard time finding self-builders with a lifting truck ...

There is no INPI document with the references you put.
And even if there were, it wouldn't change anything, you can patent anything whether it works or not.

PS: Air and wind tightness is exactly the same thing.
But to confuse people it is better to add things that are useless ...
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.

It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 31/03/12, 14:15

Regarding the little example of wood :) , well if a car builder can completely cut the trees he owns, and then call a long sawyer who will come to cut the said logs;), not everyone can actually do this but it is possible and c is made the father of a friend has done all his oak flooring, and all these pieces of wood which he uses to make construction at home :) .

So still blah, the goal of self-construction is to appeal to the minimum to pros to do the job ...

"1 DEVICE ENSURING THE AIR, WATER AND WIND TIGHTNESS OF A GLASS WINDOW"

I will also see out of curiosity of mind :) .

for now it's a blabla
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 31/03/12, 14:32

A yes I forgot, in terms of strength :) you know that when you sleep and eat you find strength, we are not a disposable battery : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

"She does what her physical and intellectual capacities allow her, for the rest, she surrounds herself with the skills of the pros."

skill or advice, and often advice rather than skill, takes the time to read the topics here on the forum to become aware of it;).

your arguments are just yuex powder for the moment,

concerning the patent at the inpi I made a direct request to their service we will see the answer ... But from what I read it is a sealing system for windows and bays but by no means insulation :) .

blablablabla blah for the moment
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 31/03/12, 16:09

Useless, incredible patents, copies, swarm !!!
300 years of perpetual patent movements !!
So not a valid proof.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 31/03/12, 19:09

After taking real information: 13m * 7m wooden frame house (140mm upright, larch cladding, wooden box planking etc and assembled by the company please) full foot, basically finished it turns around 65000 euros finished, all trades combined and including the working time of the owner who does part of the work, I did say finished house.

This gives us a total of 91 m² for the sum of 65000 euros, therefore 714 euros / m² finished, :) (small useful detail the wooden construction box as a boss a companion who loves his job :) who buys the logs and brings a sawyer on the spot;), and the logs come from our Brittany region so a minimum of transport, and when you choose your wood like larch for example or oak or douglas treatment point;) , and at worst to treat there are machines that can be rented which melt very well by injection ...).

Assessment at present the wood to combine with the technology of the material is one of the materials having a value for money price very competitive compared to other construction, to combine with the straw in self construction it is far ahead of all the other mode of construction and has the merit of respecting the inhabitants and the environment through forest management;).
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"