Quality by quantity in housing

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 30/03/12, 09:24

Beaver who imagines a house without soil or electricity. You have to get out of the water.

So before spouting the same bullshit for years already learn the vocabulary of construction because "covered enclosure" which has not been used for years means out of water out of air, so without the finishing work

Then put a piece of aluminum in the fire comes out. Your hand will stay stuck, it's so hot. And yes there are thermal transfers by conduction.

You still haven't put in a plan, nor the thermal study, so we conclude that it's still a barrel.

So do as I go in the water with a little luck it will wash you of your bleak ignorance .... but I'm afraid that the river does not have enough flow because there is work.

I guess you don't have a photo of your prototype, for the simple reason that it doesn't exist.

: Evil: crook : Evil:
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 30/03/12, 09:46

Beaver pov,
The electrical supply of the walls is included in these during their manufacture, so it is part of the out of water, out of air.
I do not put a plan because the concept is valid for any type of house.
If you go on: www.maison-thrifty.forumpro.fr
in the presentation section, there are in, advancement over the water, photos of the construction of the first prototype house, of which only the four walls are equipped with the insulating process.
It’s not a mess.
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 30/03/12, 10:18

it makes me think of the mobile home that we push you like mushrooms in all campsites. I can hardly see the revolutionary side of the thing.
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 30/03/12, 11:26

Your image goes to your head, it's a kind of donkey image.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 30/03/12, 12:00

And your site is it like you?

Because it's shielded from malware ...
0 x

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/03/12, 12:36

dedeleco wrote:
aerialcastor wrote:Otherwise, since the building's thermicians are logs, here is an in situ test which confirms the calculations of these logs.

http://www.cstb.fr/fileadmin/documents/ ... 3_juin.pdf

Nice little houses, er, hutches, where the rabbits will not be cold, with the cstb calculations, well checked !!

the reflective product consumes twice as much as ... reference glass wool ...

Willy FURTER says:
First of all, we will have had a prior interview in which everything will have been explained to him and it is only if he adheres to the manufacturing process, that he will be able to engage.

More after 5 pages, there is nothing specific and clear indicated, even on his site where we get lost, with only his head constantly presented, only vague vague statements, never precise and detailed, and nothing original, too, this statement 'everything will have been explained to him' is totally false, given his inability to explain the essential points !!
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 30/03/12, 13:40

Please report malware to me on my site.
I will tell the administrator.
Indeed, everything is blurred in the presentation because we have to wait for the construction of the prototype, date on which I will file the 3 pending patent applications. I am bound to discretion otherwise you would still have a lot of subjects to discuss.
Wait a few more months.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 30/03/12, 14:04

Interesting the prototype is not finished, but we have already measured its consumption at 150 € / year ....

It's good you were already not credible, but there ....
0 x

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/03/12, 14:07

Any keylogger is malicious, even if it is not, for antivirus !!!
But how do you know ???
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 30/03/12, 17:31

aerialcastor wrote:Interesting the prototype is not finished, but we have already measured its consumption at 150 € / year ....

It's good you were already not credible, but there ....

You missed an episode, beaver.
A first prototype was built, of which only the walls are equipped with the insulating process. It is the consumption of this prototype whose images appear on the site, which consumes 150 € / year of heating. The second, planned this year, will no longer consume anything because it is the rain and the sun which will provide for it.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"