New forum: science and technology

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/12, 16:11

Great list of but by doing 1 subject per book with links to publisher (or amazon or fnac) and cover image it's even better if you want to promote it!
: Idea: : Idea:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/03/12, 16:23

There is often overlap with subjects treated as on nuclear, or the Picks, dangerous drugs, or too difficult as quantum mechanics and parallel universes for some, who do not even understand the vibrations of a jump rope, and which will come out of the stupidities in astronomical quantity !!

Also I do not start these forums, which like, the summer heating for winter, the Mediator or the biphenyl A, the neurotoxic poisons in the current products, to wash, to put on the skin, etc ... do not develop, unlike in subjects muddy with obstinate, almost religious deniers, as on evolution, vaccines or AIDS, without ever looking carefully and rigorously at reality and looking for proofs and separating the true from the false.
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 24/03/12, 06:43

Hello, without really looking for controversy.
It was during a conference broadcast by Pierre Gilles de Gennes.
That the latter good, that not being the subject underlined, that knowledge was only worth if it was shared. Explainer are fun to popularize and I go from a 6th level at least to 4th.
And in addition he was humble, because although being infused, he recognized that for a long time we thought it was flat before realizing that it was?

But it's also true that being content with a subject or putting yourself behind a higher entity or fatality bothers me (no, it's not my last name :))

a + claude
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 24/03/12, 08:57

The subject on the hybrid horse-drawn car project can also be linked to this subject.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/12, 09:06

Well? It is fine where it is right? In electric motors, it fits perfectly with the project right? https://www.econologie.com/forums/voiture-et ... -vf83.html

On the other hand, I "posted" it to you so that it is more visible: https://www.econologie.com/forums/attelage-h ... t6885.html
0 x