Housing, real estate and youth financial injustice

philosophical debates and companies.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 18/07/12, 19:11

Macro wrote:[
There is also the worker of your baker, the one who mounts tires on your becane, the one who picks up along the streets the residues of macdo, the one who rakes and rustles behind the asphalt paver, the one who makes and his friend the meal server in a company restaurant, the forklift driver at brico depot, his friend the vigilante (who works alone at night for the same price) and even some holding positions where there are even responsibilities in large groups...

This is called the "jobisation" of work.
Underpaid jobs, uninteresting for the most part and offering almost no possibilities for development.
But don't forget: Work is health"!

But there are "little people" left ... Raffarin was wrong to forget them ...

There are more and more!

The unfortunate thing is that the young people of now would like everything, right away - because that's what the sirens of consumption sing to them - but unfortunately the world of work rarely allows them to reach this "ideal. "material, hence a double disarray ....
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/07/12, 20:57

sen-no-sen wrote:But don't forget: Work is health"!

no it's a disease: the proof is occupational medicine

more seriously there was an era with painful jobs and more or less well paid ... but it was normal the workers were proud of their job and progressed in their job

today we put in the minds of young people that if they are not senior managers they are void

society can only work with leaders! but what is the use of guilty or despising those who are not chief?
0 x
razputin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by razputin » 20/11/12, 15:59

Dsl I did not read everything also.
It is true that housing is a problem, has always been a problem and will continue to do so ...
Although for some time, after reading some articles and statistics, I have the impression that the real estate market is stagnating. After climbing so high ...
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"