Housing, real estate and youth financial injustice

philosophical debates and companies.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/03/12, 22:36

Chatelot16 is right:
wiki on the subjects, of various levels, simple basic, medium and detailed scientific technical proofs, with a synthesis of the key elements are very useful, especially decanted from the useless controversies.
but it's a big job of synthesis.
list of common practical problems and solutions:
Example:
hot shower water that disappears quickly, 2 days ago !!
summaries:
acoustic and thermal insulation.

sure :
http://scienceamusante.net/wiki/index.p ... e:Physique
it lacks the diffusion of very simple and complex heat, useful in many cases.
But the subject of non-Newtonian fluids is of a very high level too succinct with disappeared youtube videos and therefore we must avoid non-proprietary youtubic videos which do not last long in a useful wiki.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/12, 19:36

Latest figures on the French property bubble:

http://www.marc-candelier.com/article-p ... 22226.html

0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 16/07/12, 20:05

When I see this graph I understand the chance that I had to buy my house in francs in 2001 over 15 years at 5%.
Today is ruin.

Thank you for the euro. : Shock:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/07/12, 21:37

It's a ruin for ruins ... yeah!

ps: on the 1st graph which of the 2 curves is the one corrected by inflation? The red I think?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/07/12, 10:08

My first ruin I bought it in francs in 1995, the old real estate was low on this sector, on the other hand at the time to find a lender at less than 9% over 20 years with insurance that doubled the price. ...
I have a law student at home, she comes from a working class, rural environment, and yet she was very surprised when Monday morning she saw me go to work with my zx from 1995 and 400km..Ses congeners and she even arrive at the university with goods more beautiful cars than that ...
And when I see the barracks that are built 25 / 35years old at the moment I wonder by what miraculous way they will manage to pay them ... Not less than 100m2 on the ground (in my region) for a couple and a baby in project ... Delivered turnkey with the lawn rolled up in front ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/12, 10:41

Macro wrote:And when I see the barracks that are being built 25 / 35years old at the moment I wonder by that l miraculous way they will manage to pay them ...

They will succeed ... and the method is quite easy: they will deprive themselves and will do almost nothing else of their life than paying for their house ... which will ultimately be their prison!

Little leisure, reduced holidays, no paragliding, no motorbike ... and above all reduced food! (history of getting cancer just after the end of the credit ...)

The worst for them is that it will be when the bubble is going to burst (they will therefore pay for "the balls of the bankers") ... there it resists but the bubble of 1990 will necessarily repeat itself ... the sooner c is the best ... and it will hurt a lot!

In short, you should definitely not buy!

There are 2 rules currently: never trust a property developer or a banker! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/07/12, 11:05

Christophe wrote:
Little leisure, reduced holidays, no paragliding, no motorbike ... and above all reduced food! (history of getting cancer just after the end of the credit ...)

It has always been + or - the condition of the proletarians gaining ownership ... In general, the young biker's motorbike is sold with the construction of the house and the arrival of the first mome, the paraglider oula ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/12, 11:10

There are still prolos ???

I bought my 2nd bike at the birth of the 1st and started paragliding after its 1st birthday ...

One of his first "sentences" was "Papa stealing" !! Sometimes, I take him to the decorations and once he even started to open the paraglider bag saying: "Come on daddy ... fly"! (2 years ago)

But when I really take off, he always has a little twinge in the heart and starts to cry (but it's getting better and better ... the worst it was the very first time so much that he had to get off the decor because it annoyed the other pilots ...)!

Anyway: Moving!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/07/12, 13:42

Christophe wrote:There are still prolos ???

Yes the people who work for the minimum wage it still exists Christophe. And not only at macon laborers or garbage collectors ...

When your kid goes to school, you will ask the lady who helps the kindergarten (the lady peeing poop cutting cleaning dirty asses ....) even if it's been 25 years that she does this job. ..

There is also the worker of your baker, the one who mounts tires on your becane, the one who picks up along the streets the residues of macdo, the one who rakes and rustles behind the asphalt paver, the one who makes and his friend the meal server in a company restaurant, the forklift driver at brico depot, his friend the vigilante (who works alone at night for the same price) and even some holding positions where there are even responsibilities in large groups...

It is more germinal ... But "little people" there are still ... Raffarin was wrong to forget them ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/07/12, 14:26

Macro wrote:Yes the people who work for the minimum wage it still exists Christophe. And not only at macon laborers or garbage collectors ...

Of course, except that these people no longer consider themselves prolos ... that was the meaning of my remark ...
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"