Run on fryer oil! Any takers?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/12, 16:07

elephant wrote:Basically ? You have to do how many times a week fries (family 2 + 2) to be able to make 15.000 km / year?

A certain number!! Certainly not good for the health of the family!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 15/03/12, 17:13

it is good for that it must be said that it does not work ... it breaks the engine ... like that the smart ones who use it can get free oil in the restaurant

if everyone knew that it worked there would not be enough!
0 x
hurl22
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hurl22 » 16/03/12, 01:07

Well, sorry I was busy for criticism and sorry not to have made inquiries on your messages ... but I prefer to white wine rather than oil .... The macro what. ..good calambour 1 matte time what ... Go live fried!
0 x
My projects in parallel: http://poeleabois.perso.sfr.fr
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 17/03/12, 01:15

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Macro HIGOLENN;)
The couvant not far from home, I would maybe a ty turn;).
it is well smoldering very well :)

0 x
hurl22
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hurl22 » 17/03/12, 09:54

I will put a panel looking hack23 ...
Request Mat and Morwen ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 17/03/12, 12:06

slut,

ok, I promise nothing but I would do my best :) I would put a panel looking mat and morwen :)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/03/12, 11:58

chatelot16 wrote:it is good for that it must be said that it does not work ... it breaks the engine ... like that the smart ones who use it can get free oil in the restaurant

if everyone knew that it worked there would not be enough!

Hello Chatelot,
Yes, rolling with oil, it works.
Two years ago, I traveled all over Poland, with a trailer, without buying a liter of diesel (2600 km return)(There was 240 liters of oil in my trailer)
Today, I ride only on diesel ... Why?
Simply pcq rolling in oil is too risky
So, in the end, not profitable.
It is much more profitable to use this oil to power a power plant, which will also have filters at the output of combustion.
Rolling with oil is the obstacle course!
First you have to find oil, all are different.
Then, legally defy the laws.
Then, store the oil, filter it,
Then you have to have an engine that agrees to run with oil.
(injection pump, place for installation, mechanical that supports severe conditions) perso, I demolished an engine because of a bolt that did not support higher working conditions because of the oil which is more viscous)
Then you have to buy the dual carbureted equipment.
Then, it is necessary to respect conditions of starting and stopping, otherwise engine broken ...
No, I strongly recommend this fuel.Except, in some cases..motor planned for, also Africa, which has a more suitable climate, for example.
I explain all this for people in need, who would like to win a euro ...
:D
now, add a little oil, in summer, in his diesel ... yes ... pfff it's not a miracle solution :? and again, you have to know how to do it ... (mix oil oil in a can, before pouring into the tank)
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
hurl22
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hurl22 » 19/03/12, 12:50

It is true that for all these inconveniences, this time lost this enormous sum to invest, these laws to brave ... It is so much better to advise the people to provide expensive Total ...
It's faster, cleaner, no investment, no risk, for a few more euros ...

econology:

Ecology, or ecological economy, is the neologism resulting from the contraction of the terms ecology and economy and designates a set of activities that are both economically profitable and environmentally conscious.

(wikipedia) ... Am I wrong about definition?
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/03/12, 12:57

hurl22 wrote:It is true that for all these inconveniences, this time lost this enormous sum to invest, these laws to brave ... It is so much better to advise the people to provide expensive Total ...
It's faster, cleaner, no investment, no risk, for a few more euros ...

econology:

Ecology, or ecological economy, is the neologism resulting from the contraction of the terms ecology and economy and designates a set of activities that are both economically profitable and environmentally conscious.

(wikipedia) ... Am I wrong about definition?

Hello hurl22,
Are you rolling in oil? you have already collected oil? you have already filtered oil, stored oil, passed customs barriers, with oil in your tank, how many miles did you make with oil, you speak knowingly?
And if you have passed all these exams of life, are you sure to say that it is worth it?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/03/12, 13:19

lejustemilieu wrote:Are you rolling in oil? you have already collected oil? you have already filtered oil, stored oil, passed customs barriers, with oil in your tank, how many miles did you make with oil, you speak knowingly?
And if you have passed all these exams of life, are you sure to say that it is worth it?

Despite all the drawbacks that you quote lejustemilieu ... I remain convinced that it will have been (for me) a wonderful adventure .... As long as it lasts ... Already it was at my home the trigger that allowed the internet d to enter our house, then there was oliomobile and econology ... In short without fuel oil I probably would never have arrived among you ... And frankly I would have passed by a lot of things ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...