ECO-CAR expert opinion

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/01/12, 15:55

Personally I would not put a kopec in this kind of engine type homeopathic motor, which act by placebo effect!

This is ideal for enriching these vendors gear at a low enough price to avoid a trial for deception, because any lawsuit costs to 10 100 times more on lawyers and experts to measure and prove.

They only need to disappear within one or two years to be free of any legal proceedings that take to 5 15 years, s (there !!!.

Already with stuff less sleep standing there full of scams, like PACs to € 30000, which walks a week, with bankruptcy, a week after cashing the check !!

So I advise against enriching this kind of homeopathic sellers and placebos, which do not prove anything clear, verifiable.

In their place, if I had a real machine actually saving for sale, I would have a test bench as generator with accurate measurement of power, energy and consumption, visible and verifiable by all with great care, in every details.

If you can not check it yourself, at home, for free, do not buy, because not serious at all.

To reduce your intake, look first in the actual performance of your pump ?? if it is to be max.
Try to decrease the amount of water used ?? etc ....

Then there is the solar, Stirling with solar concentration, and the wind.
But this requires to learn a lot of knowledge, data free of charge on the internet if you want to build it himself.
Last edited by dedeleco the 27 / 01 / 12, 01: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 16/01/12, 13:43

Frankly, there are people convinced of the product!

I wrote, I was told, I called and I got to lengthy explanations have not convinced me. Unable to obtain verifiable references (aside contact those published in advertisements)
Can not have a product to test on my generator.
At my peril-risk Cadire lose € 150, and then closer to the consumer organization OCU (very power here) asking to investigate an objective manner.

What do you think of this?
Econology does not want to be exclusive distributor for France?

http://www.motortech.es/epages/eb8678.s ... -CAR%3F%22

The answer recue (A little effort, it's easy Spanish, I have not had time to translate):

Estimado Sr. respuesta a sus preguntas comentarle lo siguiente:

El dispositivo Eco-Car aplica a cualquier tipo de vehículo that equipo tanto motor Diesel o gasolina y cualquier tipo consumed as fuel derivado del petróleo, como puede ser, gasolina, diesel, biodiesel, kerosene, etc.

Por tal motivo es useful there válido 100% para su grupo electrógeno Diesel, precisamente in estos tipos de máquinas al igual que en las calderas of calefacción, es donde is obtienen los mejores resultados in cuanto a el ahorro in gastos fuel, debido only trabajan that his máquinas por norma general in régimen estacionario of Revoluciones carga y.

It will be necessary to dispose of the Eco-Car (Economy of fuel and contaminating reductor) that comercializamos, usted deberá de seguir los siguientes pasos:

1) Si usted es a client nuevo y no ha comprado con nuestra tienda anterioridad in On-Line, is deberá registrar como nuevo usuario in: www.motortech.es

Dentro del apartado Identificarse of misma.

2) Una vez como nuevo usuario registrado o Client nuestra tienda in On-Line, our deberá of remitir a través de esta misma dirección de correo electrónico: info@motortech.es

Los datos the solicitamos has continuación:

· Tipo de vehículo: Ejemplos; turismo, furgoneta, 4x4, motorcycle, camión, autobús, tractor o maquinaria agrícola, Embarcación, maquinaria de obra, grupo frigorífico, grupo electrógeno, etc.

· Motor Tipo: Ejemplos; Diesel o gasolina

· Cilindrada del motor *: Ejemplo; 1.900 cc, 3.500 cc, etc.

· Capacidad in (Ltr) aproximados del depósito fuel *: Ejemplo: 70 Ltr. (Este dato solo lo Necesitamos en los casos que el tanque in fuel sean o tanques de gran capacidad, por ejemplo, camiones, buses, tractor maquinaria agrícola o, maquinaria de obras, large grupos Electrógenos, large embarcaciones, etc.)

Observación *: Por cada 5.000 cc of cylinder of the motor o por cada 200 Ltr of capacidad del depósito of fuel, will be necessary instalar 1 dispositivo Eco-Car.

3) Facilitarnos a ser posible el interior diameter of the fuel tubería retorno desde el motor hacia el depósito fuel. In no caso de conocer el diameter interno del tubo de retorno, our puede indicar diameter el tubo externo del mismo y if este es de plástico o de goma.

4) Indicarnos the forma de pago that quiere para utilizar adquisición del dispositivo the Eco-Car, las cuales the indicamos has continuación:

· Transferencia bancaria o ingreso en cuenta (Este método de pago, tiene un descuento 2% of an al igual que el resto para los productos de nuestra tienda On-Line).

· PayPal (Este método de pago seguro, tiene un o recargo comisión 2% of an al igual que el resto para los productos de nuestra tienda On-Line).

5) Indicarnos su número de client o de usuario registrado in nuestra tienda On-Line.

6) Una vez usted that our halla remitido por este correo electrónico, los datos en los solicitados Botanico 2, 3, 4 5 there, the enviaremos nosotros una factura pro forma con su solicitud de compra. In the misma, incluiremos las instrucciones con el número de cuenta corriente de nuestra empresa para el pago por transferencia o ingreso en cuenta. Si usted solicita para pagar su pedido el método seguro PayPal, el mismo sistema de pago en línea de nuestra empresa PayPal, the enviará knew cuenta de correo electrónico, una solicitud de pago por el matter of factura Pro forma de su pedido.

Completado por su parte el proceso de pago todo y una vez recibido el pedido matter correspondiente knew, usted recibirá su dispositivo Eco-Car in a plazo of 1 2 días was clever.

Finalizar para, para cualquier duda indicarle that relacionada o consulta con el proceso del dispositivo adquisición of Eco-Car, puede nuestro correo electrónico enviárnosla has, o puede consultar in our well horario de los teléfonos oficinas:

+34 956 157580
+34 647 662468

:D :D
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/01/12, 14:36

Only accurate information in Spanish, how to get money in the pump money (Paypal, etc ..) !!!!

So to flee unless, masochistic, we like to be a real butt of the joke, with invoice Proforma !!!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/01/12, 15:39

Deledeco adit:

This is ideal for enriching these vendors gear at a low enough price to avoid a trial for deception, because any lawsuit costs to 10 100 times more on lawyers and experts to measure and prove.

In Belgium, you would stick them on the back the service of investigations of the commercial practices of the Federal Public Service of the economy: it costs only the stamp, and it is rapids ....

or Test Achats (mean, but slower)

Translator's note: Federal Public Service: translate Ministry
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 16/01/12, 16:48

Anyway when you read the company report that evaluated the product, it does not speak of economy of 20% fuel reduction but 46% and some contaminant gases.
0 x

caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 26/01/12, 23:40

As promised as a member of this organization OCU consumers (Spain), I wrote to this organization I stick in the recue quote reply date.

In short: A booby catches without any scientific basis.

Translation conclusion:
we will (OCU) offer an analysis at European level of all products that say improve the operation of automobile engines as magnets, additives and other circuits .... This study certainly take a few years before over.
Meanwhile, as you rightly said yourself, we are in the same situation magnets supposed to improve water quality.

For the rest, I give you the such. Interesting?

Hace mucho tiempo ago llegó esta información our ese aparato in cuestión y otros muchos de sistemas de ahorro carburizing, no tiene ningún fundamento científico funcionar para. Nosotros hemos analizado pero no lo es la verdad que no tenemos dudas de que no va a funcionar. En primer lugar, la posibilidad de algunos de estos artilugios of imanar los hidrocarburos tanta es como la del agua.

If fuera tan bueno y barato, todos los fabless lo instalarían plus motores. The apologized for that are a método novedoso no vale. Además, el precio that Cobran, cerca de 200 euros a precio es muy large para algo que no está acompañado de una base científica, por lo mucho que palabras como con adornen aleación of lantánidos, y otros componentes etc.

Sin embargo hay personas que lo poseen y dicen que funciona. ¿Por qué ?. Porque sin saberlo, modifican técnica of the conducción, is that if the olny dar con estos productos con folletos consejos of conducción hacen that if ahorre fuel.

Vamos a proponer a nivel europeo de análisis a todos los productos that dicen los mejorar los motores automóviles, tanto los imanes, como los aditivos, como los circuitos that modifican los motores diesel centralita of inyección directa. Probablemente unos años hasta is tardarán que el estudio ends. Mientras tanto, the decimos that, como usted well comenta, estamos como el caso a los imanes para mejorar la calidad del agua.

A atento saludo,

Asesoria of OCU
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."