Okofen problem - PE1 thermal safety

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/01/12, 12:28

WATERPROOF silo

illusion, all the more so as the conductive glue and wood gradually heat up, carbonize into perfectly conductive carbon which makes a short juice especially on the surface !!!
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 01/01/12, 13:30

manet42 wrote:Best wishes to all shadoks, Okofen fans

Well, too bad for enthusiasts of other brands, so ... Snifff

: Cheesy:
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 01/01/12, 13:34

dedeleco wrote:Sawdust with glue ...

Here, you make the pellets with glue in France. That's no good...

Go, happy new year to all!
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 01/01/12, 14:01

Best wishes to all shadoks, Okofen fans

No, not too bad for the others ..... But there we were on a special post Okofen ....
I therefore correct, best wishes to all, including dedicatedokophobic tractor.

: Mrgreen:

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Did67

by Did67 » 01/01/12, 19:07

roy: do you forget that we gave you an "honor shadock" ??? Shadock by assimilation - we are not Guéant, we-others!
0 x
aurelwine
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by aurelwine » 01/01/12, 20:06

Well, it is indeed the motor (more precisely the coil) for feeding the worm, located at the bottom right.

Me too, I did not think that a granule was conductive! in any case, after a good blow of aspi, all that worked again.

The granule was stuck here because during installation, they forgot to tighten the collar of the pellet delivery tube! so I ended up with 2 kg on the ground, and that's the why of the how.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/01/12, 20:44

Here, you make the pellets with glue in France. That's no good...

This hygroscopic granule (pine just cut, full of resin?) Had to escape Swiss and German standards !!!! like tightening the collar!

Happy New Year and best wishes tox okophilles and dedicated allergic !!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 02/01/12, 11:37

For my part, I would not qualify myself as "dedicated allergic" ...

It's your insistence on convincing us that the choice we made (dna smon case after 6 months of reflection) is stupid, without wanting to take into account all the parameters ... (for example, in my case, that I am cardiac, that despite this I still work full time and that I was looking for a solution "push the button" but respectful of the environment, that I neither want nor time to collect dead wood from neighbors, which I will not rebuild my house to store underground, etc ...). So, yeah, I felt insulted one or the other time ...

Say it once, I admit.

Twice, why not, admit that I am hard of orielle.

But to place it every time in a systematic and Pavlovian way when it comes to Okofen, by insinuating that we were all the same sacred idiots (good: bunch of shadocks and other niceties), yes, I'm done, on the threads devoted to Okofen, by classifying yourself in the "harmful" (do not bring anything except annoyance, provocation, words bordering on insult, is not that being harmful?).

I say that all the more at ease that I happened to abound in your opinion on other threads, where your contributions were relevant (albeit with high content from Wikipedia, bold font, and dots exclamation that says a lot about how you judge others or yourself in relation to others ...).

Closed chapter, as far as I'm concerned, for 2012 ...

[about Wikipedia, I have nothing against: a study has shown that there is no more and no less bullshit in Wikipedia than in famous encyclopedias, such as Universalis or Britanica !!! It's just the dose that bugs me].
0 x
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 04/01/12, 20:57

As we are discussing here, I just want to wish you a happy new year, with a special thought for those of you who advised me just a year ago and thanks to whom I am very warm today without gas, without neither oil and (almost) without nuclear. Yep, you still have to light the casserole ...

A+
Dhaulagiri
0 x
"If there is no solution, it is that there is no problem" Currency shadok.
roy1361

by roy1361 » 04/01/12, 21:05

dhaulagiri wrote:As we are discussing here, I just want to wish you a happy new year, with a special thought for those of you who advised me just a year ago and thanks to whom I am very warm today without gas, without neither oil ...

Hello,

Happy new year to you too. It is true that when you heat for real with a pellet boiler, you can hardly imagine how you could do otherwise ...

I have already converted 2 people to pellet, and there is soon a third ...

A+
0 x