The origin of oil: abiotic or biological?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 20/11/11, 21:10

dedeleco wrote: With CH4 in huge quantities, or coal, what can we do ???
Oil without great fundamental chemical difficulty since the 1930s !!!

So peak oil is a real illusion as long as there are fossil fuels available, coal, methane, etc.

Ah it's beautiful ca. Dedeleco pure juice.

Okay, so what is CTL's annual production? (Coal to liquids)
What projects are under construction?
What about the Chinese? : Cheesy:

dedeleco wrote:I do not like fashions and dogmas to deceive us !! .....

and I don't like people who talk nonsense.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 20/11/11, 21:15

dedeleco wrote:The Russians are convinced that the earth is full of methane (like Titan) and oil and they will prove it to us by delivering gas and oil to us in perpetuity without peak oil !!

this is titanic bullshit. : Lol:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 20/11/11, 21:16

duplicate
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/11/11, 21:38

lessdewatt has such titanic certainties !!!

If lesssewatt is right, no more gas and fossil fuels on earth at all, we can go get it on Titan with rockets !!

But before CO2 will have been multiplied by 10, with CH4 under the seas and cold lands !!!!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/11/11, 08:28

minus dewatt hello
microorganisms is more suitable than "animals".
I stupidly stayed in the stuffing of a school skull with his theory of evolution (mathematically impossible as it is taught) and his dinosaurs trapped by the waters and buried underground.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 26/11/11, 20:17

Janic wrote:minus dewatt hello
microorganisms is more suitable than "animals".
I stupidly stayed in the stuffing of a school skull with his theory of evolution (mathematically impossible as it is taught) and his dinosaurs trapped by the waters and buried underground.

: Lol: No, petroleum is not dinosaur juice.

Besides, I never heard that at school. Your teacher must have been pretty bad ......
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/11/11, 20:57

With the interventions of janic, lessdewatt and me, we immediately agree!
Unless for janic oil is dinosaur piss transformed by creationism,
but it is a real fact that we find bones of dinosaurs buried underground, and without these bones we would ignore their existence !!
We even find their buried nests !!

his theory of evolution (mathematically impossible as taught)

is an absurd sentence, because our world is quantum (impossible classically as proven by Max Planck in 1900), and we must use quantum mathematics with qubits (and not the bits of our conventional computers) and it changes everything mathematically, even not calculable currently, given the quantum complexity that seems to elude janic, even more than our conventional computers, which cannot calculate the behavior of more than 10 quantum particles, whatever their computing power, even with a computer as big as the earth !!!!

So the evolution of living beings is noted with the fossils buried underground for 3,8 billion years and also the memories left in the DNA of living beings, scientific evidence of evolution, which is above all a diversification, in all kinds of species, the microbes always present to make petroleum, earthworms, flowers, animals, as advanced as us, like the surprising observation that certain plants have 3 times more genes than us, or that ugly have 50% of our genes, that to understand our immunity it is enough to study the fly, (last French Nobel Prize winner this year), proof that we have a common ancestor with the fly, not so far away as that, and therefore clear and clear evidence of evolution, etc. !!!

Finally janic remained in the stuffing of religious skull of creation !!
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 26/11/11, 21:07

Janic wrote:I stupidly stayed in the stuffing of skull school with his theory of evolution (mathematically impossible as it is taught) .......

There is no need for mathematics to understand the evolution of living things.
The microorganisms that thwart antibiotics in the space of two generations are more than enough to understand this.

Would Janic be one of these creationists? Or ?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 26/11/11, 21:14

0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/12/15, 03:19

In 4 years, with DAECH and Turkey, the oil peak has lagged far behind, the speculative peak has deflated once again.

In 1973,, I remember, with the prediction that this peak oil would just happen quickly, so that there would be more oil in France in the year 2000, you had to build lots of nuclear power plants in France to save us, smarter than the others.

[Flytox Moderation]

Reread 4 years after reality:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post216788.html#216788
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"