Your best music to discover and share

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Music discover, share ...

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/03/21, 23:50

Macro wrote:And go read some BHL .....<<< Oh no, bwana ...

Rather die. I prefer my San Antonio school. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 30/03/21, 23:06

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:

Well yes, it was in the 1930s, I was 20 years old ... : Lol:
There was also a brat bawling in his nanny's lap. A little painful to listen to the singer. Was that you?
You haven't changed!

Your life looks like a station novel from the Harlequin collection, mixed with SAS ...

It's because I didn't limit myself to the Pieds Nickelés comics. You should also try to change it.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 31/03/21, 23:12

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/04/21, 22:22

Is the accordion out of date?
In order not to provoke the "yes", we will avoid tangos, musettes, javas and other pasodobles, and we start with a piece after the year 2000, by Lydie Auvray:

We continue with the Russians:

(to listen also, an original "pop corn", from the beginning)

and for we finish in the old stuff, this nice melody of Jo Privat (1957), The baiao of Tania, an almost TSF sound, in monophony:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/21, 22:18

A musical genius has passed away: Patrick Juvet. It's not “removed” like Jo Privat, eh, it's something else, another universe.

- "Ah, no kidding, Patrick Juvet, you're kidding ... It was never my thing ..."

- "Truly not."

- "No".
- "No".
- "No."

Then out of curiosity, while I was listening to one of his performances in archive at Sébastien's, I took a big slap in the face, this artist mastered the harmonics in an incredible way (the breaks are delirium ... there it is the genius with melodies that take off from a square frame) it's still commercial disco, but the guy was really in charge of composition. It's still not my thing. I still noticed her incredible gentleness and kindness in the interviews, a total absence of aggressiveness and a skin-deep sensitivity. Peace to his soul he had an ear, it is undeniable.

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/04/21, 22:31

Obamot wrote:A musical genius has passed away: Patrick Juvet. It's not “removed” like Jo Privat, eh, it's something else, another universe.

- "Ah, no kidding, Patrick Juvet, you're kidding ... It was never my thing ..."

- "Truly not."

- "No".
- "No".
- "No."

Then out of curiosity, while I was listening to one of his performances in archive at Sébastien's, I took a big slap in the face, this artist mastered the harmonics in an incredible way (the breaks are delirium ... there it is the genius) it's still commercial disco, but the guy was really in charge of composition. It's still not my thing. Peace to his soul he had an ear, it is undeniable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4wybOk59qA

This is the danger of being a prisoner of a genre. Juvet was for me a "pussy singer", not my cup of tea.

Likewise, I discovered late in the day the virtues of Nino Ferrer, classified as funny with mirza or the telephon, when he was an excellent composer. He did a little better than Juvet thanks to "The house near the fountain" or "The south", but he also has excellent purely instrumental composition.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/04/21, 18:06

Exnihiloest wrote:He did a little better than Juvet thanks to "The house near the fountain" or "The south", but he also has excellent purely instrumental composition.

Not really. While Patrick Juvet sold 25 million albums in the world, poor Nino unfortunately never exceeded a very marginal notoriety, except with a few hits when he made 14 studio albums ...
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Your best music to discover and share

by gildas » 21/04/21, 00:36

Hi,

Maxime Le Forestier: "Like a tree in the city" ... Replace this chorus by "It's a tree in the city" and you get almost an apology on ecology :P

1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/21, 00:38

Where we can see where Lou Reed's famous "Sweet Jane" comes from:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert