Your best music to discover and share

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Music discover, share ...

by Exnihiloest » 29/03/21, 20:41

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:The soup you posted is not jazz and this singer's voice is ........ I remain polite. Moreover, in her cover of the (massacred) piece of Emy Winehouse, she attacks by singing out of tune! You speak in a "beautiful voice" ... : roll: Her voice is smooth and without personality, she is to Emy Winehouse what Dany Brillant is to Aznavour ... Not my fault if you have m ... in your ears.

Dany Brillant has a remarkable voice. The only problem is the lyrics of his songs, not the level of Aznavour's.
For the rest, it's a matter of taste. To discuss it with the last of the simpletons who take theirs for reference, like indeed all the rest of their opinions, very little for me.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/03/21, 20:50

oli 80 wrote:Hi everybody,

here is another song by Caro Emeralt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHrFR8cVhRY

Always very rhythmic, less jazz but pleasant. 3 days ago I didn't know her, until she seduced me in "A Night Like This". So I inquired about her. I read that she lasted 27 weeks with this album topping the sales in the Netherlands. Talent rarely goes unnoticed, even if in my opinion among contemporary women, Amy Winehouse remains the best of its kind.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/03/21, 21:12

Exnihiloest wrote: even if in my opinion, among contemporary women, Amy Winehouse remains the best of its kind.

Remained

Amy ... RIP ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/03/21, 21:16

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Here it is, these are the singers of competition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ2o5CWCOgk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4di740IR8yc

We don't hear them much, it lacks punch. Coming from rock, if I get hooked on Jazz, that of the "piano bar" kind of hotel lounge, blah. The only time I hung out in such a living room, it was taken by the exoticism of Abidjan where I landed and the singer had a particularly fascinating look; it's been a while and I still remember it.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/03/21, 21:25

Macro wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote: even if in my opinion, among contemporary women, Amy Winehouse remains the best of its kind.

Remained

Amy ... RIP ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJAfLE39ZZ8

"Remained", unfortunately. But musically, she remains well.
Like what, it is not enough to have everything to succeed, to succeed in life. I do not believe that it is her exclusive fault, since she was frankly badly surrounded.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 29/03/21, 21:44

Hi everybody,

this is the coolest song Amy Winhouse ever sung

if i'm not mistaken this title was released the year the singer died, it is one of the last song.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/03/21, 22:31

Exnihiloest wrote:The only time I hung out in such a living room, it was taken by the exoticism of Abidjan where I landed and the singer had a particularly fascinating look; it's been a while and I still remember it.

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/03/21, 22:56

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:The only time I hung out in such a living room, it was taken by the exoticism of Abidjan where I landed and the singer had a particularly fascinating look; it's been a while and I still remember it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_q1-OiXUU

Well yes, it was in the 1930s, I was 20 years old ... : Lol:
There was also a brat bawling in his nanny's lap. A little painful to listen to the singer. Was that you?
You haven't changed!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/03/21, 23:03

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_q1-OiXUU

Well yes, it was in the 1930s, I was 20 years old ... : Lol:
There was also a brat bawling in his nanny's lap. A little painful to listen to the singer. Was that you?
You haven't changed!

Your life looks like a station novel from the Harlequin collection, mixed with SAS ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/03/21, 23:24

Mr Guygadeboisleretour .... Thank you for leaving the SNCF literature to those to whom it brings a moment of relaxation, of happiness .... As would undoubtedly write one of its most prolix authors .... If you find that ca don't shake your bulb enough ... I don't care .... Throw this book in the first bin it's printed on recycled paper ... And read some BHL ... It won't open hardly any more the spirit, but, it will empty you a little more the larfeuille ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...