Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

by Remundo » 02/10/22, 23:56

Gildas wrote::shock: Ultra violent video...

of course... we've seen worse... the problem here is that it's without special effects.

the other concern? The media don't talk about it. It's only for Zelenskiki the great vigilante...
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 04/10/22, 18:34

NEWS ...., : roll:

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/10/22, 19:31

Indeed...
As usual...

How would we want the guy who has shown himself to be totally hermetic to calls to be able to treat covid patients with off-label molecules to be affected by that eh — when in a totally incomprehensible and caricatural way, the government has interfered in the medical sphere, going so far as to prevent those whose profession it is, from prescribing... — how would we want this tench of cosmic coldness not to reflect the slightest glimmer of humanity in his eyes, who then covered himself with ridicule (by supporting personalities drowned in conflicts of interest) with a total absence of empathy, just to try to prove the validity of POLITICAL measures that are indefensible in terms of health, when it comes to real crimes against humanity, how would we want this rascal not to understand this warning signal (whether it be societal, philosophical or religious, it doesn't matter, he does not even perceive the basis of it), he who, moreover, has contributed to the swelling of s indiscriminate and unrestrained statistics, having resulted in probably causing more deaths from helplessness and depression than covid itself, (whether directly or indirectly is what some statistics report somewhere else).

How would we want the latter (of the latter) to be sensitive to this type of information on simple questions of humanity and ethics, if he does not understand the meaning of "the fight against evil", he sees neither the use nor the perspective... remaining alone in the face of his sarcasm)
He will now lean on the slightest interstice to try a final pirouette in order to erase the bottom of his ignominy.
This guy is a disgrace
As usual...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/10/22, 19:58

Obamot wrote:As usual...
Indeed... how would we want the guy who has shown himself to be totally hermetic to calls to be able to treat covid patients with off-label molecules to be affected by that eh — when in a totally incomprehensible and caricatural way, the government has interfered in the medical sphere, going so far as to prevent those whose job it is, from prescribing...

Yes and no, it was Delfaissy who "ordered" the government to containment, it was ANSM who demonized the Raoult protocol and lied about the "cardiac" effects of HCQ, it was INSERM who harassed the IHU Marseille (Yves Levy husband of Buzyn who despite the failure of his reappointment at the head of INSERM, continues to have a huge influence there), it is Agnès Buzyn, herself a former doctor and more (in effect in the government), the queen of conflicts of interest (Cf: Sprycel, Glivec and Tasigna affairs, plus blackmail at the resignation to have her husband renewed at the head of INSERM) who makes the link between politicians and practitioners . To sum up succinctly.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/10/22, 20:02

pedrodelavega wrote:NEWS ...., : roll:

I posted it here too: economie-finance / understanding-the-world-we-live-in-t16917-980.html # p512603

Hold on to this, your "friend" Zel is Machiavellian zealous: : Mrgreen:

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/22, 09:11

Fuck you pov bitch:

“The [Munich Journalism Charter] of 1971? Ah yes, that's right, I forgot. Uh...”

0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 07/10/22, 19:16

Obamot wrote:026B80A7-F5C7-486F-8125-499F6BF98713.jpeg

Salim Laïbi, dentist:
- "Is it better to keep your job or be free"

Me from Araujo
- “Vaccination units will be installed in schools, it's illegal”

The “Live” right now!

https://www.launetv.com/

"Salim Laïbi, dentist:" : Shock:
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/10/22, 22:24

(sorry but taking quotes out of context and temporality ex nihilo what a movie, it's you who wants to invent a bogus counter-narrative of making "pseudo-conspiracy” to two roros and no one else: consider the “psy” box, you are really very affected) : Idea:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/10/22, 22:29

the new slogan of Macronie...

I lower, I turn off, I shift...

in reality...

I fuck, I hug, I unpack.

The Macronie or the permanent foutage of mouth.
3 x
Mesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mesh » 16/10/22, 17:24

CNRS researchers will appreciate...
2 x
About the sixth extinction of life on Earth?

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."