Eva Joly campaign 2012. Candidate and President ... one day?

philosophical debates and companies.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 01/05/12, 15:51

Obamot wrote:As Euronews says "Nothing is»
http://fr.euronews.com/2012/04/22/elect ... ollande-l/

The current situation corresponds to a power law * very effective:

Offer the choice: Charybdis or Scylla, or how to make a victim (the French citizens) believe that she is in control when she is only a puppet!

Read about it "Power" de Robert Greene.

Ahmed wrote:
If you want to use the same weapons as your opponent, so it's good that you want to locate you on his field

The "weapons" we are talking about are not those of the enemy, but that of the human being, who have been using them since the dawn of time ... image, charisma, strategy, are not registered models.
The transition from one ideology to another will not happen overnight, it is checked in all periods.

Choosing an uncompromising idealism ends up giving protesters type of political movement with no future.
What score is done NPA, EELV ???
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 01/05/12, 17:25

pipo?

0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/05/12, 18:27

The transition from one ideology to another will not happen overnight ...

Certainly! But without a radical model we maintain a sustainable ambiguity plombera any possibility of change.

Getting into the party game will only produce "green notables" who will become more and more concerned with their places and less and less with the ecology (see, eg. Cohn-Bendit).

An "uncompromising idealism", as you call it, avoids this kind of compromise and makes it possible to affirm loud and clear values ​​(and not only to launch anathemas!), Positive values ​​and likely to profoundly change public opinion or at least to counterbalance the productivist propaganda aimed at the only possible actors of change: the citizens *.
It has nothing miraculous, I admit, it is well possible that this is inadequate, but there is little other way ...

* Citizen Action in question is not to put a ballot in a ballot box episodically and on invitation, it will be understood ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 01/05/12, 20:10

Ahmed wrote:
Getting into the party game will only produce "green notables" who will become more and more concerned with their places and less and less with the ecology (see, eg. Cohn-Bendit).

Cohn-Bendit is not green, we have we lied? : Mrgreen:

It has nothing miraculous, I admit, it is well possible that this is inadequate, but there is little other way ...

..Yes! Dig a bomb shelter and learn to pray! :?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/05/12, 21:38

Cohn-Bendit is not green, we have we lied? : Mrgreen:
It's awful, is not it?

..Yes! Dig a bomb shelter and learn to pray! :?

This is a rather limited solution also!

I wrote:
... But there is little other way ...

Since I refused the lie (charisma, strategy, persuasion and any means contradict the end) which leaves the goal is autonomy (be able to think for yourself and not be a believer of propaganda any, even a full [temporarily] good feelings).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/05/12, 11:23

- "Neither God nor master !»
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 02/05/12, 11:31

Ahmed wrote:I wrote:
... But there is little other way ...

Since I refused the lie (charisma, strategy, persuasion and any means contradict the end) which leaves the goal is autonomy (be able to think for yourself and not be a believer of propaganda any, even a full [temporarily] good feelings).

Strategy does not mean lie, the strategy is a natural things, lying is his human (ego?).
In addition to being too moral one quickly ends up on the other side ...

I do not at all an apologia of evil, on the contrary, because as said Sun Tzu:"To subdue the enemy by force is not the pinnacle of the art of war, the pinnacle of this art is to subdue the enemy without shedding a single drop of blood. "
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/05/12, 19:44

In addition to being too moral one quickly ends up on the other side ...

True, it is important to maintain consistency between the content and form, speech and action ...

For example, I am no longer very convinced by the mode of action of the "voluntary reapers", because to put on a spectacle in order to be able to express oneself within the system of the spectacle society, therefore to engage in entryism and to try to use the instrument of the system against the system is tempting, but in the end it all gets lost in the ambient background noise ...
0 x