Decline in male fertility and sperm quality

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/02/13, 08:41

I have two addicts at home ... Impossible to make them wear anything other than boxers called "boxer" .. Personally I can not wear anything other than cotton briefs but relatively moldy model ... ride too much (and with the climbing harness it has rather to be in place all this stuff when you take a lead ... But hey I don't care a bit about the quality of my sperm because
I have two addos at home
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/02/13, 08:44

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/13, 10:40

Good debate!

As long as we talk about underwear, I've found this: the weekly recyclable brief ... for old boys especially:

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/02/13, 11:43

Mwouahahahah .... : Cheesy: That makes us the week of six days, the seventh is for the arm of honor?

Well, it would be a shame to skid this thread : Mrgreen:

We will say that if there is a decrease in fertility, it is because nature is doing its work to adapt, and to conclude: "May the best win"among the best of these little things! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

In truth, rather than "adaptation" since the beginning of the 19th century, we have been witnessing rather big waves "extinctions"family lines, which came from the countryside to settle in the cities out of convenience. Which once" extinguished "are replaced by more" robust "ones, and the cycle of the precocious grim reaper continues. ..

Phenomenon that is the consequence of:
- everything we know about the chemical and agro-food industry
- polution in all its forms;
- sedentarisation;
- the laxity of the health authorities and the WHO with its Codex Alimentarius cloth.
etc

Industrialization which has led us to a "hygienic" society - with an interesting benefit / risk in the very short term perhaps, since bacteria are destroyed in the manufacturing processes - but which leads us to devitalized food, because of even when massively destroying these pathogens, we also destroy living things, which weakens us and leads to the pathologies we know, 80% are due to lifestyle... See the statistics on mortality ...!

So the quality of sperm goes with all this frightening funeral procession.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/13, 11:51

Obamot wrote:Mwouahahahah .... : Cheesy: That makes us the week of six days, the seventh is for the arm of honor?

No it's the day of the shower, so naked the time of drying ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 07/02/13, 13:04

This decline in fertility may facilitate medical manipulations of all kinds ($).
In France, nearly 2,5% of births * are now made by PMA (medically assisted procreation) including more than 50000 by IVF ...

On the horizon 2040 / 2060 it is estimated that it will be possible to create children via artificial uteruses (it seems to me, moreover, that the hammering on the homo marriage has as a goal not avowed, that to facilitate the researches in his field ...).
The best of all worlds, does that tell you anything?

* At the same time, the number of abortions is estimated at 200000 / year ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.