SUMMARY> "Dirty" energies: How to get out?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/11, 19:30

Thank you for the link, actually ... according to him, only 10% ... it's not much (the figure I had to read that was testing the 50% was either wrong or out of date ... it could to be on all the XXth century or before ... I know more ...?)

But when we see this map (of the same link) we still have trouble imagining that this represents only 10% in total:

It shows how much the Western world is annoying ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/07/11, 22:00

This site of the nuclear lobby brings out this type of lie:
we do not detect any health effects of low doses (below a hundred mSv (per year, of course, since he writes):

margins of natural variation of natural radiation: Up to more than 300mSievert / year

Beyond the fifty or so immediate victims of the Chernobyl disaster, the total number of people who will develop a fatal cancer caused by the contamination resulting from this accident could reach 4000 (2), without counting the psychological consequences no doubt worse than the health consequences (see for example http://www.iaea.org/NewsCenter/Focus/Chernobyl/)

A pure lie, because in 10 years we have 10x300mS = 3 Cumulative Sieverts that kill almost all humans and in 30 years: 9 Sieverts who kill you in reality, with terrible suffering, without any hope of escaping, some are the false theories of the nuclear lobby taught in France by our infallible supermans, like Jancovici and some of the Academy of Sciences, who avoid for them the doses of 300mSieverts / year but teach that it is not documented and therefore without danger, this which makes it possible to deny the reality of most of the Chernobyl deaths, which are due only to their psychological fear of radiation, criminal lie, which deny the reality of serious damage, by radiation, of the immune system, with many more diseases, than cancers !!

Nasty and criminal our nuclear lobby that manipulates us and imposes its power plants in France, which sooner or later will give a Fukushima-Chernobyl, well French !!

The nuclear site quoted by Pb2488 paid handsomely by this lobby to manipulate us by deceptive methods comparable to:
to reduce the price of energy at the same level and to say that nuclear energy has increased less than other energies:
Here is talk of biomass and other renewable energies, with cleverly chosen numbers, (or unverifiable, because not counted, as when I burn the wood free of windfall or thrown around my home, without consuming electricity to heat a of my houses with electric heating, which brings back only its electric subscription to EDF since 13 years) to look respectably deftly manipulator to make us admire the ecological virtues of the nuclear,
http://www.bertrandbarre.com/
http://www.bertrandbarre.com/diffenergi ... e04_01.htm

totally underestimating nuclear catastrophes, like Chernobyl (nothing about Fukushima !!):
(2) Among the millions of "natural" cancers, we will never be able to identify these cancers caused by Chernobyl.

Thus, we can repeat a lot of Chernobyl in France and Europe, with impunity, without we can never identify and count the dead !!

It's about criminal denialism that makes us take risks by continuing to develop nuclear power as currently in France, which goes inexorably, to a Fukushima-Chernobyl !!
Last edited by dedeleco the 20 / 07 / 11, 13: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 20/07/11, 06:58

0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/07/11, 08:09

Nothing to see HS = Off topic point bar.

I take care of the grain that's all ... and to prevent the continuation of a possible rotting (way snotty as usual). And your reaction shows that it was correctly observed (the habit, again ...).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/11, 10:34

This page indicates 50% for Africa, but let's look more in detail!

A) I shade my previous message by joining dedeleco: the consumption of wood seems to me still largely underestimated.

I did not see Barré as a nuclear lobbyist.

Indeed not only it underestimates the nuclear accidents but in addition it omits the 2ieme more serious of the history of nuclear power: https://www.econologie.com/forums/accident-n ... 10640.html

Not very serious all this ...

B) To return to the wood, let's examine the case of France, according to wiki: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bois_de_chauffage

Wood energy is by far the leading renewable energy in France (9055 ktep products in 2009, against 667 ktep wind turbines and 66 ktep solar [2].

Either 9 MTep for firewood in France or 9 GKep divided by 65 000 000 inhabitant in France.

we thus obtain 138 kg of wood per French and per year is 0.4 kg per day, it glue! Assuming the average Europe applies to France.

It does not prevent I can not help but think about this: a medium-sized and economical house that would heat the wood and consume 2000 kWh and 15 would make 000km per year with an average car:

10 wood steres = 20 000 kWh EP
2000 electric kWh = 2000 * 2.58 = 5200 kWH EP (France)
15 000 km per year to 6L / 100 = 150 * 6 * 10 * 1.1 (EP correction) = 9900 kWh EP

=

15000 kWH EP for displacement and electricity
20000 kWh EP for firewood

In this case the wood would represent 20 / 35 = 57% of the primary energy consumption of the home! Very far from 10%... obviously not everybody is warming with wood ... but more and more people go there, I should say go back ...

In the countryside it is a means of heating still used systematically, at least in addition ... of course not everything is billed or accounted for!

In this regard: who receives bills (with VAT) on the firewood he uses? Make small announcements of firewood logs and ask them to provide a bill with VAT! I imagine most of the answers ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/07/11, 13:13

And no invoice, for wood and plants gratis that I see lost everywhere around my home, on 900Km, thrown, burned in the open air while smoking and polluting all the neighbors and even entire cities !!!

Clearly the French are lazy to pick up and use this wood gratis!

Simply to bend down and saw, very good exercise for health, for some French more and more affected by the epidemic of obesity, thanks to widespread junk food, 90% of supermarket shelves, to put in the trash (very visible on the beaches right now, with even obese boys with more breasts than girls) !!

Clearly, fossil fuels are not expensive enough !!
This is clearly an effective solution with double efficiency: to get out of dirty energies and stop the epidemic of catastrophic obesity !!

Instead of writing on this post, to respond to Pb2488 rots, I should saw lots of wood that abound my gardens!

I should make a pellet machine for all these plants and drill 56 holes at 13m depth with an electric drill extension (the type used by Uretek, and Geosec, to straighten houses sagging!) And so warm me up for lifeWinter gratis with solar summer heat kept underground !!
See the effectiveness of this solution to exit in perpetuity dirty energies on:
www.dlsc.ca
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... mrk29Z.pdf
discussed:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post203921.html#203921
and therefore the operation can be followed live on:
http://www.dlsc.ca/how.htm

It's so effective that the nuclear lobby never talks about it, manipulates it, discredits it and this effective fundamental solar method is never included in the plans and grants for the future renewable which, for life, removes all the CO2 and the nuclear, dirty energies !!
And yet it's only a well-made Canadian well preheated by the sun in summer to heat in winter, a real solution to get out of dirty energies, functional to www.dlsc.ca , systematically suppressed and stifled in France.

We can also, with this method, make concentrating solar power stations that supply electricity 24h on 24h and 365 days a year by storing in the ground the concentrated solar heat at 300 ° C at 500 ° C, quite possible, as the volcanoes warm much more 1000 ° C the same land!
The land is free and therefore much cheaper than any other product that requires huge expensive containers!

It is remarkable, that Pb2488, remote controlled by his friends from the nuclear lobby (and also paid), never answers the specific questions, that I raise on the nuclear lies of the sites mentioned, conceived and studied, to manipulate the population insidiously.

How can we survive more than 10 years (or 30 years) at a dose of 300mSieverts per year (declared margin of the natural radiation undergone), either at a dose of 3 (or 9) Sieverts, while 2 at 5 Sieverts, one dies in excruciating sufferings ????
Even with 200mSievert / an declared undocumented by Jancovici, how do you survive these doses, without sequelae, in 10 years 2 Sieverts and 6 Sieverts in 30 years, doses found deadly !!!

The great discoverers of the nuclear power, the Curies, Fermi, etc .. have died of these doses by playing with nuclear materials!

Fermi tested for the first time the first nuclear critical reaction with 2 large uranium blocks after two large bars behind a little lead !!
10 years after this game, Fermi is dead, this genius physicist !!

Pb2488 will not respond at all, once again, he is responsible for manipulating sneakily (Christophe did not see the nuclear hidden behind the biomass 10%, handling to convince us that the biomass is very insufficient) and to rot this thread!
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 20/07/11, 18:19

dedeleco wrote:Instead of writing on this post, to respond to Pb2488 rots,
(...)
It is remarkable, that Pb2488, remote controlled by his friends from the nuclear lobby (and also paid), never answers the specific questions, that I raise on the nuclear lies of the sites mentioned, conceived and studied, to manipulate the population insidiously.
(...)
Pb2488 will not respond at all, once again, he is responsible for manipulating sneakily

Always repeat the same things Dedeleco is boring.
Am I accusing you of being in the pay of the lobby of "www.dlsc.ca", that you quote in each of your posts ????
Am I treating your posts as "rotten" ???
Frankly, it's ridiculous.

Where is pro-nuclear lobbying when I wonder about the proportion of biomass in the global energy mix ???
: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: No, but frankly.

dedeleco wrote:(Christophe did not see the nuclear hidden behind the biomass 10%, handling to convince us that the biomass is very insufficient) and to rot this thread!
But what are you saying??? In the graph, nuclear power is even below biomass. You see manipulation everywhere, it's crazy! : Shock:
This is just an inventory ... the sad reality of the numbers ... :|
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:

The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/07/11, 19:01

Your words are of the eternal:

0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/07/11, 19:52

I wish that pb2488 and behind him, the manipulative and liar nuclear lobby, deign to get excited to explain to me how 300mSieverts a year we can survive 30 years with a dose of 9 Sievert while the third kills surely!

Such repeated claims of 100 to 300mSieverts safe and undocumented are criminal assertions.

He's criminal to make us believe in France, that the nuclear is safe, without danger, exactly as in Japan, TEPCO was criminal of underestimate the tsunami risk by an 3 factor, with tsunamis passed in 1896 and 1933, reaching 33m high !!

Same in France, it is criminal de underestimate the risk of earthquakes and tsunamis at Blayes (1756 tsunami from Lisbon rocked and drowned) at Fessenheim, and Basel, with an underestimation of energy in Joules by an 20 factor of the 1353 earthquake (destruction to near Paris, factor 30 6 force to 7), etc .. everywhere.

These criminals of the nuclear lobby, who consider themselves infallible, will go to trial after an inevitable catastrophe in France sooner or later!

They are criminals because they knew, were warned and continued scornful in their criminal errors !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/07/11, 20:33

0 x