Kit doping water: ecopra or Econokit?

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
seb95
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Kit doping water: ecopra or Econokit?

by seb95 » 05/07/11, 13:21

Hello, I have recently learned of the existence of doping water to save fuel and reduce emissions of co2, and apparently to buy a kit, there 2 companies in France and ecopra HYPNOW.

I inquired at each of them: every business is the praise of their product, saying that the competitor is impostors, thieves ... well not easy to navigate.

There is still a big difference in price between a ecopra 750 € without installation, and small kit Econokit to € 200, I guess ecopra given its size must be strong + after compared to the difference price is what the game is worth the candle, unlike the ecopra the Econokit was fairly new, uses less water certainly is easier to install and more affordable, but I've yet seen video of the vehicle with little kit, and especially I would like to have a comparison of 2 kits, I visited several garages or auto retailers: no one knows this principle.

Éconologistes you who have looked very developed in this area, and especially neutral, that you advise me?

my car is berlingo, brown, of 2003 1.9D engine (not hdi).

thank you in advance
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/11, 13:23

Hello,

To start you can read about it in detail, it is new and concerns the Econokit, I have already given my opinion: https://www.econologie.com/forums/econokit-e ... 10796.html

To summarize very quickly:

Christophe wrote:Now you have to understand one thing: a water doping kit worth another (Econokit is developed by HYPNOW), which will change from one set to another are the driving conditions, engine power, ease of assembly, durability. ..and the settings ... if possible settings there!

Details here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/econokit-e ... 10796.html

Do not hesitate to abuse this page: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Kit doping water: ecopra or Econokit?

by Gaston » 05/07/11, 14:25

seb95 wrote:Hello
Hello :D

seb95 wrote:my car is berlingo, brown, of 2003 1.9D engine (not hdi).
It seems that the ecopra does not work on brown vehicles : Mrgreen:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 05/07/11, 18:49

Hello seb95

seb95 wrote:Hello, I have recently learned of the existence of doping water to save fuel and reduce greenhouse co2, and apparently to buy a kit, there 2 companies in France and ecopra HYPNOW.

Reduce Co2 to the extent your settings reduce your consumption. Otherwise the effect is anecdotal. For pollution is unburned side, NOx and particulates that there are improvements, and your mount well or not.

There is still a big difference in price between a ecopra 750 € without installation, and small kit Econokit to € 200, I guess ecopra given its size must be strong + after compared to the difference price is what the game is worth the candle ....

These hacks have been very few documented econology. Hard to say that one is better than the other. For the price (€ 750) is clearly anything!

.... unlike the ecopra the Econokit was fairly new, uses less water certainly is easier to install and more affordable, but I have not seen video of the vehicle with small kit, and especially I would like to have a comparison of 2 kits ....

Water consumption is not very important in itself, it is almost free, the main thing is to find the setting that allows you to save fuel. Let a little much food, passionately etc ... is not a selection criterion to buy a kit.

I visited several garages or auto retailers: no one knows this principle

Normal is not widespread and not learned in large or small mechanical schools. They not create us historians of mechanics. : Mrgreen: but personal to integrate into the seraglio of the major manufacturers and their networks ... that technology much more expensive to sell.

my car is berlingo, brown, of 2003 1.9D engine (not hdi).

The best results are obtained on somewhat "rustic" engines, without (too much) electronics and other very high pressure injection pumps. Recent engines packed with HDI electronics etc are very little documented on Ecology. Their preparation is certainly much more difficult '(you have to know how to fool the probes) and incidents can be more critical for the life of the engine.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/11, 19:38

Gaston wrote:It seems that the ecopra does not work on brown vehicles : Mrgreen:

Really? I had heard that he was walking on Chestnut THAT vehicles (behind and yellow front hihihihi) : Mrgreen:

Image up to
0 x
seb95
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by seb95 » 06/07/11, 02:43

thank you for your explanations, so if the size of the machine (and the price) is not commensurate with his abilities, I think that'll forget ecopra.
I would be tempted by the econokit, but indeed no "neutral" statement is currently available (except manufacturer and resellers).
I do not think too has some windfall figures they appear: in 30% savings ...
but hey if its can reduce the polution, have better times even if the difference is only conso 10 or 15% s can be boring.
PS: actually the color was not a retail utility 1ere ...
0 x
andremarc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by andremarc » 23/01/12, 09:34

Hello everyone so interested that some of you

http://www.moteur7.com/boutique/index.p ... cts_id=354
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 23/01/12, 21:16

andremarc wrote:Hello everyone so interested that some of you

http://www.moteur7.com/boutique/index.p ... cts_id=354

It feels full nose representative ......
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 23/01/12, 21:22

Three messages, all to sell the "merits" of a new perlipinpin gas :?:

ha yes by the way, i was almost rude, as the rules of decency with reps dictate: "good sales".

... : Mrgreen:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
andremarc
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by andremarc » 23/01/12, 23:37

Yes, you are rude, the to make a life rule
It is a personal choice you must assumed, without blaming others !!!
0 x