Social Web networks: freedom? Handling? Stupidity?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Social Web networks: freedom? Handling? Stupidity?

by Christophe » 20/05/11, 02:54

Topic on social networks divided since: https://www.econologie.com/forums/tunisie-cr ... 10417.html
specifically in response to: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post202450.html#202450

Obamot wrote:Image

Social networks are especially a danger for thinking, reasoning, intelligence, memory ... and the quality of information on the net! Failing the amount of information that it is there!

It’s been a few days in my head: it seems to me that the internet has become more and more futile for 2 to 3 years ... very probably because of social networks, everyone wanting to "give and have" as much as possible ... see the society of the narcissus. ..

In the end, what is given and received becomes more and more futile (or repeated) ... there is too much information, we retain the essentials more, we focus on the details, we know how to think more, we have more memory ....

It is also not specific to the net: the FR2 news yesterday, we were treated to the DSK meal info !!! No but? What do we ... br ** le to know what he ate? Surely a very important info passed via twitter or facebook too ...

Closer to us: you just have to see all these "pseudo green" sites (very beautiful design, miserable content ...) which have been surfing the green wave since 2008 and very accustomed to social networks (go there germaine come on my green site!) and by doing full greenwashing on bullshit and 2-ball info ...

I bet that among these sites, there is not one of the webmaster who uses solar or wood energy at home, even less who knows how it works precisely ...

Besides, most of them are in Paris intra muros ... obviously renowned for the thermal and ecological qualities of its accommodation! AH AH !! Good sorry it was the rage of 3h minus 10!

All this to say: let us beware of "futility, de-education and manipulation" via the net ... because I have the impression that all are progressing ...

Opinion shared by some of you or not?
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 05 / 11, 11: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/11, 03:52

That deserves that you initiate a new thread:

"Web networks: freedom or danger?"

Because dozens of posts will probably be needed to go around Image

O my God, that it is late .... : roll:

Good night! : Cheesy: uh i mean sallam alley koum
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/11, 12:31

0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 20/05/11, 14:50

Christophe wrote:All this to say: beware of "futility, diseducation and manipulation" via the net

A good example in my opinion:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-affaire- ... 10789.html

Very little connection with econology, very little relationship with the title but 150 interventions in 5 days ...

Futility you said?
0 x
To argue.
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/11, 14:55

Absolutely, econology is no exception to the rule ... CQDF!...

It is necessary to speak "a little" about the news and therefore it is a good practical example of the decrease in quality of the level of the information ... on econology included! :( : Mrgreen:

More seriously: the debate, in depth, on the political consequences (PS and UMP on their knees?) and more generally on morality in politics is it interesting! This is especially why I opened this subject! (see title ...)

After the "media voyeurism" can not help but take a look ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/11, 15:40

Aumicron, I know you see things in the infinitely small [joke inside] : Cheesy:
... but do not shoot the ambulance zentille, : Cheesy:

Otherwise 'Tophe: I hesitate between 50/50, the choice of the public or the call to a hot rabbit Image from NY.

Good, I feel that I will still be "gross foundry" ^^.

First observations on the “general states” of social networks: language

The new lingua franca that social networks are taking hold of is the archetype of:
- what is social, which disappears in favor of consumption, efficiency, etc.
- the society of "shoot and share"(My messages, my photos, my videos, my consumption experiences)
- the society of I love you I take you, I love you more I throw you quickly ... (hello DSK ...)
- Anglicanized and minimalist writing (and brains of the same size ... ^^)
- the advent of a society where "power is shared" without doing almost anything and without as much effort.
- the society of EVERYTHING and everything koi ... takawaar ...
- you must (by) BE "in the place" it's pipolization that wants it (good) ...
- the ultimate is to be a VIP without any particular talent (lofters take it for their rank today .. hi, hi, hi)
... etc ... Soon it will be necessary to give them the diploma before having started class! : Mrgreen:

... see the ads, including that of Free (crétin.fr) "Pepsi", "Zalando" which responds to that of Heinneken and a few others ... They make me laugh, but they are excellent indicators. No more background messages ...!

Before when you wanted to woo you needed treasures of ingenuity, today in three clicks you make yourself a "Speed ​​dating party", and by way of brain we are surprised to have empty shells : Mrgreen:

This life in immediacy and "the easy operating mode" has profoundly changed the way the younger generations express themselves (yes, if ... see the behaviors too ...)

Have you observed, recently (~ 5 years), the almost litany use in speech of the most brainless, of the two following alibi phrases.

"here" (used in all sauces and to cut the path to all thinking: those who use it, say "Here, blah, blah, blah", and put everyone in front of the semantic fait accompli, it's the foolproof trick to muzzle their interlocutor.)

"it's just that" (used to justify itself even before being called into question, so those who use it think they are escaping the substantive debate).

But the first example is the most striking! What annoys me ... Try to be attentive to that on the TV, during interviews in particular ... and you will see ...

Again the ad tells us about these "general states", for example the awesome "because I am worth it"(Which brings the woman into "Assumption" and "Totaling" of its own commodification ...) Obviously, I say "awesome" thinking about the observation of the facts that the advertising scenario reveals (and not in its social expression ...)

The Internet is in the “consumption of knowledge” and not in the knowledge society: that's it (damn, I think I'm being contaminated ... this is it ^^)

It was for the "language" (from "The educational revolution" ha ha ha) is this a good start for a nan thread? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/11, 14:05

Come on Twitter https://www.econologie.com/forums/econologie ... t8188.html
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

No seriously, we could make a "List" of econology members ... there we are three (known): Maloche, Pascal Ham and me : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/11/11, 13:07

November 23, 2011

SOCIAL NETWORKS - The 6 degrees of separation between two people fall to 4,74 degrees

It's a literary expression, a social science experiment, a popular game featuring actor Kevin Bacon and a common idea, more or less vague: we would all be linked in one way or another by a chain. social relations of five people on average. These are the famous "six degrees of separation" that could allow you, through the friend of a friend of an acquaintance ..., to come into contact with anyone on the planet. Scientists from the Facebook firm and the University of Milan published this new assessment of our social gaps on Monday: 4,74 degrees, precisely.

(...)

http://bigbrowser.blog.lemonde.fr/2011/ ... 474-degres
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Social networks of the web: freedom? Handling? Stupidity?

by thibr » 15/11/20, 13:25

Social networks, privacy and manipulation: a democratic scandal? By Maxime Dumenil (UMONS)

At the beginning, it was an old dream: to connect human beings between them, to abolish distances, to weave a world web of humanity! Today, would this utopia have turned completely into a nightmare? In a world where we often have the impression of being watched digitally, of being constantly tapped because of the effectiveness of targeted advertising, are we always free to make our choices? Everything we put on social networks is collected, processed in real time and linked to our identity. We are talking about digital profiling… and this tool can even influence a presidential election!
1 x
Christophe

Re: Social networks of the web: freedom? Handling? Stupidity?

by Christophe » 15/11/20, 13:31

Waaaw that's good digging up !! Thank you

At the time of mental holdup and ultracrepidarianism (the cow I have trouble remembering this word)!
0 x