Which candidate for econology (Presidential 2012)?

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/04/12, 22:36

NO, it's not over ... If you're talking about electronic voting!

Everyone suspects it, and I had already warned here:
...>

With the current 10% gap vote, it is enough to cheat on 6%. Because removing 6% from one, saves 6% from the other: which makes a difference of 12% in total ... Almost, it is undetectable on the dozens of mios of electronic newsletters (or not ) distributed in all polling stations and constituencies ...

So Putin with his webcams in all the polling stations, makes me laugh ...

To find out if there was fraud, it would be necessary to put the voting machines under seal immediately after the elections and to re-test them ... but it is very possible to make a firmware "which cheats only once", in this case is undetectable!

As you say it's not over ...!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/04/12, 09:52

gegyx wrote:POUTINE FRANCE

I only opened the election envelope received 3 days ago in my mailbox (suburb of Orléans)

(...)

It promises !

If proven and generalized, it is serious, very ... but it is true that "Vladimir Sarkozy" sounds good ...

Found an article this morning:

The decline of France, or the lesson of pessimism of Elie Arié

http://www.marianne2.fr/sarkofrance/Le- ... _a814.html

(...)

Elie Arié looked pessimistic. He delivered a "personal testimony". He did not hide it from the introduction, from the first sentence of the first chapter. "To be aware of his imminent death in a world which is dying itself is an exceptional privilege, but which imposes some obligations." And he confided that it is for him "a great relief to leave, as today, a universe where we see all of our landmarks and all of our values ​​collapsing, when we no longer have time nor the capacity to build new ones: death is a happy deliverance from a superhuman task. ” I understand this relief. Since childhood, I have always had the intimate feeling of the brevity of our passage on Earth, of the fragility of life. But I have always placed immense hopes in our collective capacity to reverse destiny. I think we call it being on the left.

Over the pages, Elie Arié demolished one by one the emblems of our old West.

His inventory was terrifying. He supported the almost convincing idea that we would only defend our comfort as privileged Westerners under the guise of social struggles against emerging economies. "What if, while we do not denounce the individualism of the privileged, we were only a country which defends its privileges in a very individualistic way? " This argument was almost convincing if he did not forget another vision, that of a world that is no longer national. The class struggle is now global. The trader has no nationality, does not deserve any nationality.

Elie Arié was right when he criticized the shortcomings of political Europe, its "ideological blindness" (abandonment of the control of money, internal free trade), or the incredible "building of colossal fortunes" for some. And he regrets that this system "undoubtedly the most unequal and the most revolting that the world has ever known, finds itself protected from what, until now, had always put an end to the intolerable: revolutions."

Elie Arié was also pessimistic about our democracy. If "the people live in democracy when they feel it", the author was convinced that France has not lived in democracy since the start of globalization. He evoked the discredit of the political class, which would extend "in a less and less unjust way, to the simple militants". Why so much resentment? Elie Arié even worried about the "relativization of reality", an expression he borrows from the economist Benjamin Dessus, born of an increased simplicity of popular thought and a failure of science to explain everything.

(...)

Sorry but it will not cheer us up ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/04/12, 10:36

If you don't know who to vote for, here's who should inspire you ...

There is a choice, all currents of opinion are represented ...

Hoping that this does not influence too much the presidential ballot of the 1st round ... you never know : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/04/12, 10:40

Very good, does this date from this campaign?

Are the real posters above?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/04/12, 12:46

I don't know, it comes from the US in my opinion.

I received that via Face de Bouc ... Funny :D
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 22/04/12, 16:17

Obamot wrote:
indy49 wrote:[About Mélanchon]
Christophe wrote:But for example: the factor 1 to 20 limit for wages

Weird that he doesn't want to do the same thing with heritages ...
Perhaps because he is the head of € 760 alone (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Luc_M%C3%A9lenchon)

You blame Mélanchon for having a "heritage" is that it?

I reproach him for making him believe that he is on the side of the poor by taking the setting that suits him and making it happen.
But explain to me why he puts a limit on wages rather than on wealth?

http://www.ifrap.org/Inegalites-le-veritable-montant-du-patrimoine-des-Francais,12246.html a écrit :354 euros, the heritage of the poorest 10% of French people "

=> Mélanchon should give more than 750 € to the poor (000 - 760 * 000). : Cheesy: (note that I did not take the lowest wealth, which would be 0 €!)
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 22/04/12, 16:22

Remundo wrote:I don't know, it comes from the US in my opinion.

It is supposed to be in Brest according to http://brest.letelegramme.com/local/finistere-nord/brest/ville/brest-meme-la-presidentielle-en-version-super-heros-18-04-2012-1674077.php
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/04/12, 16:39

760.000 euros: 1.700 = 44 minimum wage or twice the maximum capped salary he offers. It's not the end of the world!
A boss by "saving" half of the 20 times the minimum wage would pay for Mélanchon's heritage in 4 and a half months and without depriving himself!
0 x
perplexed
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by perplexed » 22/04/12, 18:36

<span style="font-weight: normal">young audiences</span>

I found this:

http://energie-climat.greenpeace.fr/201 ... csr=google

good am in fluff for the 1st round
It is a small diagram showing the commitment of the candidates on such or such subject
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/04/12, 18:46

Well puzzled but a little late and then there are still the "ex" candidates ...

Janic wrote:760.000 euros: 1.700 = 44 minimum wage or twice the maximum capped salary he offers. It's not the end of the world!
A boss by "saving" half of the 20 times the minimum wage would pay for Mélanchon's heritage in 4 and a half months and without depriving himself!

Keskidi ??? There are obviously some BIG math problems in this reasoning... : Shock: : Shock: Have you already started the aperitif on election night or what? : Shock: : Shock:

a) 760 / 000 = not 1700 but 44 minimum wage = 446 years and 37 is gross and it is far from constituting the savings of a minimum wage (a few hundred € at most) ... In other words: no chance that a smicar could have a heritage of 1700 k € at the end of its life ...

b) The boss who saves € 10 per month must save for 000 months to have € 76 ... it's been more than 760 years ... far from the 000 months you are announcing ...

It's this kind of biased calculation that bothers me in politics: it's manipulation ...
0 x