The meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 19:11

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
Janic wrote:Always simplify things according to your nickname.

Even that didn't get you. "If it were simple" does not mean that it is simple, but rather the opposite. If it were simple, it would be known.

Uh, yes, I did not wish to raise ... but hey, let's stay on the bottom.

There is the bottom: In the details put end to end.
And when you read what you read, you have the right to think what you think about the Branquignols! : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 19:25

Janic wrote:I added DIH because this claim to be omnivorous is practiced by a majority of populations.

Uh no, I added "sic" ... : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/11/19, 20:33

Uh no, I added "sic" ...
allowed! :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 20:56

Janic wrote:
Uh no, I added "sic" ...
allowed! :D

But no you are not mentally confused, but no ....
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/11/19, 08:57

But no you are not mentally confused, but no ....
there are only fools who never get it wrong! And as I am not an imbecile, ME, I make mistakes from time to time and at least, ME, I recognize it; unlike some who take refuge in their reassuring beliefs and refuse to get to the bottom of things so as not to question themselves. Too bad you know how to do it for the BIO, opinion that I share with you elsewhere as what opponents can join on certain points. Like what, then, your case is not completely hopeless. :D : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/11/19, 10:28

http://www.tribunal-animal.com/consciences/passees/krishnamurti-jiddu/
hold an ethical opinion, among many others, which will please eclectron!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/11/19, 09:16

Having become more sensitive to animal welfare and environmental issues, French consumers are reducing their meat consumption and some of them seem to pay attention to the speeches of vegan movements. If the latter wish to abolish all forms of "animal exploitation",
Is sustainable agriculture without animal husbandry possible?

the impact of a 100% vegan diet on the use of agricultural land was quantified by a study carried out by researchers in the Netherlands and taken up by INRA. It shows that the diet that consumes the least amount of agricultural land contains 20 to 25% of animal protein, ie between 9 and 20 grams per day. Above this threshold, the areas required for farming compete with human food. Below, there is a loss of agricultural area due to the non-exploitation of uncultivable but grazable land. In addition, certain crops offer concomitant harvests for human and animal consumption, such as sunflowers from which oil and oil are extracted, the latter can only be valued by livestock (or burned as fuel).
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/11/19, 09:37

another one of those items that mix the true and the false. Admittedly it is not badly done, but completely unrealistic because even by decreasing the portion of farmed meat, given the growing demand of a growing world population also (theoretically except health catastrophe) it is called to move back to jump better (booommm !)
this question of eliminating livestock is also poorly understood simply because it is not the elimination of all forms of animal life, on so-called unexploitable slopes (although the winegrowers grow their products on slopes or that in the east, these slopes are used in trays) but indeed livestock for food purposes or rather for mercantile purposes, to make money on the back (ah, ah, ah) of these cattle. The rest is just an excuse to continue the existing system.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/11/19, 10:32

Below, there is a loss of agricultural area due to the non-exploitation of uncultivable but grazable land.

That is to say that it is not taken for nothing the possibility that animals other than those installed there for the breeding can graze in peace. However, there is indeed a competition between the spaces monopolized by the breeding and the wild fauna which is relegated where it is does not interfere too much or even outright eliminated if these places do not exist.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/11/19, 10:58

That is to say that it is not taken for nothing the possibility that animals other than those installed there for the breeding can graze in peace. However, there is indeed a competition between the spaces monopolized by the breeding and the wild fauna which is relegated where it is does not interfere too much or even outright eliminated if these places do not exist.
absolutely! It's the human mentality to grab ALL, way conquest of territories belonging to the enemy (the one who does not want to be plundered) and to do his good exclusive. The wicked wolves, foxes, cats and other predators of their sheep, chickens, the wicked insects that eat their GMO crops in addition, the dirt of mushrooms that spoil their vines, these junk of grass that eat their water and their artificial fertilizers and the bad microbes that devastate their herds and themselves that they must also kill, get rid of them like so many enemies. And we now see the dramatic results: Sick soil, sick plants, sick animals, sick humans. Well done, we did a good job! : Evil:
0 x