The meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

by GuyGadebois » 18/11/19, 20:10

Janic wrote:
Either it's superficial, or it's propaganda ... It's hard to stay polite in the face of your surge of chronic stupidity invariably assaulted with the same ready-made sentences and pre-digested concepts.
you should not TE judge so severely. : Cheesy:

Except that I do not repeat the same mantras over and over again. To come back to the subject, herbivores have their eyes "on the side" (360 ° vision), carnivores and omnivores, on "the front" (3D binocular vision). So we are predators and I doubt that nature has endowed us with these attributes to hunt carrots or turnips.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/11/19, 20:34

Except that I do not repeat the same mantras over and over again. To come back to the subject, herbivores have their eyes "on the side" (360 ° vision), carnivores and omnivores, on "the front" (3D binocular vision). So we are predators and I doubt that nature has endowed us with these attributes to hunt carrots or turnips.
that then, that is the decisive argument! And the rest of the anatomy? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 18/11/19, 21:07

Janic wrote:
that then, that is the decisive argument! <<< Indeed. And the rest of the anatomy? <<< The rest who cares, it is adapted (The facts are there) to an omnivorous diet.

The fact is that we are able to eat anything, in essence. I know it cuts you off, but we can live without it.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/11/19, 08:04

The fact is that we are able to eat anything, in essence. I know it cuts you off, but we can live without it.
It is not comparative anatomy but doctrine. We are capable of killing anyone, raping anyone, including children and animals; I doubt that this is a reference in itself ... even if we can live without but when it is a majority of the populations who engage in it, there again I doubt the reference! : Shock: I know it cuts you off, but we can live with it!
So where are your overall anatomical and physiological references, then ethics, psychology, philosophy, etc.? : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 13:05

Who is it that mixes everything up? We go from the ability that humans have to be able to eat and assimilate both plants and meat to the ability to kill and rape anyone even children and animals ... and that would be " a majority of the populations who engage in it "(sic). I do not know if it is stupidity or pure swindle ... And in addition, sir asks for proofs when it suffices to note the fact that we have eaten everything, indifferently, since the dawn of time on this planet.
Ps: It was you who on another thread declared that we were opportunistic carnivores then hunter-gatherers. : Mrgreen: For once, you were good.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/11/19, 14:22

I think it should be read that rape, etc., is observed inside of a majority of populations ...
What if we stayed first on anatomical considerations?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 14:28

Janic wrote:"the more we are crazy, the more we laugh" :? Another documentary showed seashells attaching themselves to unhealthy little turtles, not others. The "lice" in question would they be the signs of this poor health of farmed salmon that we do not see in wild salmon and therefore eat sick salmon, even free of their lice, (as we remove cancers on food animals to make them believe they are healthy) can they generate health in those who consume them? A great philosophical subject if there is one! 8)

Again, you do not know the subject and share on your big horses, mixing everything for your benefit.
Salmon has its louse: Lepeophtheirus salmonis. It can be found on wild or farmed fish, even if intensive farming has favored their contamination. The fact (therefore) of concentrating the fish on the farms aggravates the infestation because in captivity, the fish which usually feed on these parasites and which usually clean wild salmon (such as Labrus bergylta or old common) are absent.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 14:33

Ahmed wrote:I think it should be read that rape, etc., is observed inside of a majority of populations ...

I have nothing more to say on the subject, the facts are there, unavoidable.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/11/19, 14:35

Who's mixing it all up?
It's you ! : Cheesy:
We pass aptitude that humans have to be able to eat and assimilate plants as well as meat to the ability to kill and rape anyone, even children and animals ...
You invoke the ability to… Not an anatomical or biological demonstration, therefore aptitude that would justify anything, I show another…aptitude to do, nothing more.
When to digest and assimilate, “mad” cows digest and assimilate also animal meal, cannibals also. so what happened is beyond simple apparent digestive faculties and biology allows us to respond to it, not culture and traditions.
and that it would be "a majority of the populations who engage in it" (sic).
I added DIH because this claim to be omnivorous is practiced by a majority of populations. Simply because it is part of customs and mores, not in the scientific field to which few of these populations have access and you talk about culture, habit, manners
I do not know if it is stupidity or pure scam ...
On this side there, you are not outdone then.
And in addition, the gentleman asks for proof when it suffices to note the fact that we eat everything, indifferently, since the dawn of time on this planet.
I do like all those who are faced with pseudo scientific claims and who are unable to demonstrate it other than to say that it is enough to note that. At that time we can also say that the earth is flat, [*] if that is enough and I doubt that you believe it either.
Ps: It was you who on another thread declared that we were opportunistic carnivores then hunter-gatherers
Yes it's ALMOST what I said ! I wrote picker /SCAVENGER out of opportunism for reasons of survival. It only becomes a gatherer / hunter after the invention of weapons and it also feeds on it opportunistically when other foods are lacking, depending on the season, because it only eats raw.
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACY ... UFl9FUu8JM
few, if any, scenes of retaliation.
Food expediency, therefore, has nothing to do with anatomobiology, which determines families and eating skills.
Placed in the middle of a desert without vegetation, a human, to survive, will eat everything that can keep him alive and the same in glacial regions, it is a matter of survival, not culture or morals. Some in extreme conditions are even reduced to drinking their urine and eating their shit, full of useful minerals, it does not make it a rule of life so far.

[*] and it's easily demonstrable!

Ahmed @
I think it should be read that rape, etc, is seen within a majority of populations ...
which amounts to the same thing; even though I force the line to emphasize this aspect on the aptitude side. for my part, to say that this can be seen is to minimize a situation which is indeed a practice, not just anecdotal.
Oh yes! Oh yes! :D
and the table above is just not, it's just an abstract ... evolutionary point of view.
Last edited by Janic the 19 / 11 / 19, 14: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/11/19, 14:42

You constantly contradict yourself in your answers, it's very fun to read, even if it's dramatic.
0 x