Retrieving and storing the heat of summer roof?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Retrieving and storing the heat of summer roof?

by bidouille23 » 10/02/11, 10:55

Slut everyone,

I read quickly made the last message on geothermal energy (me it is the number of wells drilled in the end which poses a problem for me what will it give, if nothing is cool otherwise ????)

In short it is just a question not a controversy to launch I am not against geothermal energy at all (for the moment;)).

No what I'm talking about is an experimental realization of mass heating :) by the sun.

Let me explain :

The principle is simple very very simple, recover the heat concentrated by the roof in summer (is that said or not?)

So the realization that I saw (on the eco house I cross),
the man and well he paused 120mm pvc tubes.

A tube takes the lime air under the roof, and sends it into the slab.

Of course he created this system with the slab, under his slab he put I do not know how many M3 of sand in which he circulated (as in an underfloor heating), 120 mm pvc pipes too.

Balance sheet it stores heat as soon as the roof rises in temperature enough to heat the roof space, and when it overheats the roof space it is even better;).

So, after these tests, it keeps a soil temperature equal to 15 ° c (I cross or 16 ° c but not less) until February but I'm not sure (I will try to find this article and scan it to put it on the site;)).

Sorry for the detour;)

see you
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 11/02/11, 10:08

It would take copper, PVC thermally it is quite insulating.

Otherwise +1 with the heat under the tiles, it is quite high what we can recover, and it is not visible from the outside.
0 x