Failure (ignition) Berlingo essence

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/01/11, 19:16

The technical control is nothing serious, apart from lack of care on the lighting and small easy things and the CO it is simply an adjustment of the idle and the basic engine that makes any garage and even technical controller by turning the screws of the carburetor to adjust to the minimum of CO !!

The most serious is the bad luck that stamped the car !!!
the indelicate person must repair ???

In the end it is only material, and therefore I wish you a happy new year !!!
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 01/01/11, 19:40

Clearly, what are you going to do with your Rolls?

Modern art.

The work is titled "Degeneration suffered"

The work is of course to be placed in its contemporary socio-cultural context.
The all-powerful idea, instilled in everyone from a very young age, especially through various entertainment, that the car is both a symbol of accomplished success and powerful manhood, in defiance of other values ​​traditionally associated with cultural heritage is finally undermined.
The artist intends here to denounce in a strong and indisputable way the general lobotomization exerted by the fascinating and nevertheless criticizable globalization, which rolls out the red carpet with the single thought.
This complex multifaceted sculpture addresses another theme inherent in the mass consumer society. Certain sees in this work an eloquent criticism of society.

Price 45 M $ (Payment in euros is also accepted)

Otherwise as it is possible that the lobotomization is already too much engaged and therefore that the work does not find a taker at the agreed price, and that it is out of the question that the artist sells off the price of his work, which would imply that he sells off his thoughts, the work could become a car again.
And in these conditions, I have to find a way to be compliant on the pollution measurements, the adjustment of the headlights is not a big bp
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/01/11, 19:58

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/01/11, 20:10

Amha, you should eventually stop touching your cars to have a "Happy New Year". : Mrgreen:

A maintenance service at your dealership would probably have cost you between 100 and 200 roros ... all inclusive. And you would have passed the technical visit. There you have just lost the amount of this visit since you will have to return ...

Regularly take her to the garage to do the services would cost you a lot, much less (he would not have forgotten the coolant, or the spark plug spacing ... and if it had been the case: it would have been for his apple!) without counting the time you lost there that you should count in working hours, which would pay you several times the amount of the garage!

So do it right next time, but well in advance! (maybe someone had to talk about this point ... it's also a bit the reason for this thread ...> and before it ...>)
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 01/01/11, 21:29

CO it is simply an adjustment of the idle speed and the basic engine that all garage owners and even technical controllers do by turning the carburetor screws to adjust to the minimum of CO !!

It is an injection with calculator, there is no fuel it would be too simple.

The most serious is the bad luck that stamped the car !!!
the indelicate person must repair ???

We found the car stamped after parking. There was no note on the windshield.

In Obamot:
Already it is obvious that doing it yourself is cheaper than having it done.
The thing is that as we wanted to see all the non-conforming points in the technical control before making charges on it.
Then we do not pay the counter visit it is included in the price of € 96.
The problem is the pollution, if it is settled, it is not a problem to buy an occaz plate for the headlights and to make the adjustments.

Then the maintenance contracts are just theft in the rough.

And then taking my car to the garage will bring me nothing except a working car. And as Dedeleco pointed out, all this is just material, a bunch of junk to be precise.
I have a lifestyle that allows me to do without modern "comfort", if my car does not work I have my bike, and at worst my feet. I don't have a problem with going for an hour and a half to go shopping. The same goes for my boiler, if it doesn't work, I heat the water in the pan.
Doing it myself gives me freedom, independence, and peace of mind. And it's worth all the gold in the world.
When I see the number of people who can do nothing, not change a light bulb, not change a wheel. And who are stressed see completely anxious as soon as an unforeseen happens it despairs me. And I don't want to look like them.
Typically, my new neighbor arrives at my house translucent, there is a strange noise in the electrical panel. He tells me I have to call EDF it's going to screw up the fire I don't have the number. I go there, I quickly look at it is a remote control that shit. I dismantle the inter, it's badly wired. I plug everything in correctly.
The guy was white, helpless, completely anxious, all that places that he can do nothing.
This kind of situation happens all the time, at the slightest "ball" it is complete panic.

I prefer my freedom and peace of mind to a car that runs smoothly. But I understand that others prefer the opposite, it is in tune with the times.

But all of this is another debate.
0 x

oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 01/01/11, 22:42

aerialcastor wrote:It is an injection with calculator, there is no fuel it would be too simple.

And then taking my car to the garage will bring me nothing except a car that works.

In fact, it's been over 13 years since the construction of new carburetor cars stopped ... : Cheesy:
the maintenance contracts and other mechanics allow at least the incompetent people and / or I menfoutistes to avoid having a polluting rolling wreck or even dangerous: this kind of visibly absolutely unmaintained vehicle is to be scrapped and not to be repaired, because given the extent of the damage, it is easier to find a used car in better condition ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/01/11, 22:45

If the car is already well repaired, go to a garage for the final adjustments of CO and lambda and the technical visit at the same time, does not cost much at all!
Not having the CO measurement equipment on the car, especially for injection, it is impossible to make the final adjustments yourself for a few minutes and therefore it is the best solution for a visit to an inexpensive garage !!
We are prisoners of modern technology !!

Otherwise, exercising is very good for your health like these articles!
Consistent Exercise Associated With Lower Risk of Colon Cancer Death
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 172419.htm
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 01/01/11, 23:15

In fact I would like to know is what makes the CO level so important?
And what is the value of lambda?

Could an engine cleaner do anything?

I doubt that there are simple adjustments to make (like a screw to turn)
I would check the spacing of the candles.

To reassure Oiseautempète the car is absolutely not dangerous: no braking fault which remains the most important.
To make the list:
-32111 the mirror on the right back is a bit flaking, that doesn't prevent you from seeing.
-42131 it is problematic risk of glare enough to change the plate what will be done if the pb of CO2 and resolved
-43113 the rear light is split but it works
-43131 same as 42131
-43221 the bulb of the flashing light was broken on reassembly, not had time to buy it before checking it. It is all good.
-43211 The flashing light holds with a screw and not the original lug (which does not hold anyway). I don't really see where and the bp
-43311 same as 43221
-43311 same as 43113

So apart from the bent plate which risks dazzling, nothing makes the car dangerous.

The maintenance contract is used to carry out routine maintenance draining, filter change, ...
They do not adjust the headlights and even measure the CO
0 x

dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 02/01/11, 00:21

Me, I will see the mechanic asking him for basic maintenance and to pass the inspection and maintenance visit at the same time !! Depending on the construction dates, the CO and gas requirements are variable, but above all stop, engine running at several speeds.

sites giving lots of basic information for the lambda sensor and the pollutants associated with poor engine tuning:
http://philippe.boursin.perso.sfr.fr/pdgdiag9.htm
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contr%C3%B ... utomobiles

So a lot of elements may have to be adjusted in the engine.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/01/11, 01:04

aerialcastor wrote:In Obamot:
Already it is obvious that doing it yourself is cheaper than having it done.
The thing is that as we wanted to see all the non-conforming points in the technical control before making charges on it.
Then we do not pay the counter visit it is included in the price of € 96.
The problem is the pollution, if it is settled, it is not a problem to buy an occaz plate for the headlights and to make the adjustments.

And then taking my car to the garage will bring me nothing except a working car. And as Dedeleco pointed out, all this is just material, a bunch of junk to be precise.
I have a lifestyle that allows me to do without modern "comfort", if my car does not work I have my bike, and at worst my feet. I don't have a problem with going for an hour and a half to go shopping. The same goes for my boiler, if it doesn't work, I heat the water in the pan.
Doing it myself gives me freedom, independence, and peace of mind. And it's worth all the gold in the world.
When I see the number of people who can do nothing, not change a light bulb, not change a wheel. And who are stressed see completely anxious as soon as an unforeseen happens it despairs me. And I don't want to look like them.
Typically, my new neighbor arrives at my house translucent, there is a strange noise in the electrical panel. He tells me I have to call EDF it's going to screw up the fire I don't have the number. I go there, I quickly look at it is a remote control that shit. I dismantle the inter, it's badly wired. I plug everything in correctly.
The guy was white, helpless, completely anxious, all that places that he can do nothing.
This kind of situation happens all the time, at the slightest "ball" it is complete panic.

I prefer my freedom and peace of mind to a car that runs smoothly. But I understand that others prefer the opposite, it is in tune with the times.

But all of this is another debate.

You're not wrong and I encourage you to follow your path, but Boudioux is more rigorous and pragmatic do not take things lightly ... Since you see that finally the spacing of the candles was important (dslé Flytox, but it was a bug that raised this hare : Mrgreen: ).

Besides, I don't know how we are going to be able to continue to maintain and repair our vehicles ourselves? It just becomes impossible with electronics (we don't have a bench in our domestic garages ...) and it takes that for many models to even just reset the machine! In short, I will no doubt give up because of this sort of "technopathological harassment" ... : Mrgreen:

I would take a Kia first price with 7 year warranty and it will not cost me more than what comes out of my account stats with my "old wrecks" : Cheesy: ... then I will push it to the end, unless in the meantime "the electric" has made its revolution (for the moment there is hardly anything but at Opel!)

In short I would not have too much time with my new activities either (hopefully, that will mean that it works ...!)
0 x