company reform: the stronger citizens than banks?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/10, 14:59

This morning, as expected, I went to withdraw 700 € ... it is good in anticipation of the Christmas races :)

Well, there weren't many ... I saw more grannies than anything else ... would surprise me that the action gives anything ...

I think that the facebookers who will follow the action as a priority will in any case not have sufficient "fiduciary" weight for this to have an impact. Their bank account (10 - 25 years old) is, I assume for the most part, quite limited in cash ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/12/10, 15:04

Christophe wrote:This morning, as expected, went out 700€.

... what a dirty trick, it's cruel!

I think that with such an amount, tomorrow they are closed and will ask the help of the national bank : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/10, 15:11

Well I do what I can ... how much did you take away from you instead of making fun of?

And 700 * 1 million customers in 1 day, the bank morfle I think ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/12/10, 16:03

Wi, wi ... At least you got something out Image Clap! Clap! Clap!

For my part, already said: I have nothing left to withdraw, since one of my accounts has been in a peasant cooperative bank for ~ 10 years, and the other has been changed ditto, ~ 1 year ago.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/10, 16:36

Well, a bank is still a bank ... you have no excuse :)

In France, credit coop is just a subsidiary of the Banque Populaire group ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/10, 17:05

Small press review:

a) It looks like a flop (again, it's easier to open it, on the net or elsewhere, rather than acting ...):

Cantona's call to empty his bank account this Tuesday, December 7, if it has made a lot of noise on the net, hardly seems to have been heard. Other initiatives have also targeted banks.

Written by
Caroline LECHANTRE

Eric Cantona's call to empty his bank account will ultimately have made more noise on the Internet than in bank branches. This Tuesday, December 7, this call seems very little followed.

Certainly, the former footballer warned the agency BNP Paribas d'Albert in the Somme of his intention to withdraw this Tuesday, December 7, a sum of money greater than 1.500 euros, AFP said. But, in Paris, Lille and Marseille, the journalists of the press agency did not observe any particular movement.

In Marseille, the managers of three agencies in the city center (LCL, BNP Paribas and Société Générale) did not notice any unusual activity. The head of the central LCL agency, on which 39 other agencies of the group depend, told AFP that he had received no requests for cash withdrawals from customers.

Suite: http://www.lesechos.fr/entreprises-sect ... anques.htm

ps: you see obamot, it's about 1500 € I was not so bad with my 700 € ...
: Cheesy:

b) 1500 € withdrawal for cantona which warns 1 week in advance, uh it's a joke or well?

Eric Cantona, who calls to "make the revolution in the banks", carried out a "withdrawal of more than 1 euros" in an agency of the BNP of Albert (Somme) Tuesday, December 500, according to a head of agency.

Mr. Cantona came last week to warn that he was going to withdraw more than 1 euros ", declared Antoine Poissonnier, head of the BNP Paribas agency in Albert. He stressed that the agency was" ready to receive it today like any customer who would request such a withdrawal ".

http://www.lemonde.fr/economie/article/ ... _3234.html

c) In the end you don't become a Leninist Marxist so easily ... you were right ...

While Cantona hopes to revolutionize the banking system on Tuesday, images of his wife, Rachida Brakti, selling LCL loan offers, are looping on the web.

http://www.lexpansion.com/entreprise/la ... 44704.html

ps: it does not prevent, the effective orders of transfer, withdrawal and balance are made to miniut every day. So it is only tomorrow that we will have a real idea of ​​the impact. The tellers have no knowledge of transfer orders made by internet, for example ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/12/10, 17:30

Yes, if ... It's already good. Now it's also fair to say that the big banks have seen the wind come for ages. They have themselves created new "popular" banking establishments, just to get their hands on cash just in case! according to "Geopolitis" (TSR, broadcast on this subject), there would be 60% of the micro-credit market which would have been recovered by the big banks.
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 07/12/10, 21:43

hello colleague sent it to me by email

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=%22 ... FORM=LKVR2

that explains a lot : Evil: quite simply for those who are not economists
amicalement
lv13R
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/10, 21:49

There's a 2008 topic on this great video: https://www.econologie.com/forums/qui-fabriq ... t6273.html
0 x