Lighting power of a kitchen and bathroom

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 31/05/11, 12:02

You did not understand at all the message that I wanted to convey ... In the trade section of energy saving (and all businesses for that matter) all the players use almost the same incomprehensible gibberish for the common people mortals and "dubious" equivalences ...

I am not happy with the pearl led lamps ... That said externally they are identical to that of your shop (at first glance only)

Anyone could be wrong, especially the average consumer ... Consumers like the people who kindly offered us this chandelier with the LED bulbs that go with it ...

The figures that you give in your shop on megaman lamps give good info .... I'm going to risk to buy you one or two ... To see ... Clearer
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/11, 12:13

Pouted ok ... but the damage is done! Comparing ourselves to hucksters is not fun at all :( :(

Macro wrote:I am not happy with the pearl led lamps ... That said externally they are identical to that of your shop (at first glance only)

But what lamp are you talking about? We do NOT offer LED candle light bulbs because:
a) all those we tested had (very) poor performance
b) Megaman offers some with the correct design and performance (and still under 200 lumens ... you need a package to light up!) but ... at more than 30 € each so exit!

In € per lumens a LED candle (quality), it's almost 6 to 8 times more expensive than a compact fluorescent !! So there is no photo: I prefer to stay on CFL for the moment ...

Macro wrote:The figures that you give in your shop on megaman lamps give good info .... I'm going to risk to buy you one or two ... To see ... Clearer
: Mrgreen:

You buy them where you want ... but with Megaman, frankly, you risk not much ... it's good!

I just recommended one of these economical candle light bulb models in hybrid chandelier (fluorescent + led) because their design, reliability and performance are good!

Megaman bulbs are simply the best on the market (diversity of the range, quality, finish, price, reliability ...) even if some criticize them for their long heating time (rightly) ... it is a condition to their long lifespan ... In hybrid it is much less annoying!

After if you want to benefit from our prices PLUS your 10% reduction, we will be happy to count you among our customers ... you will hardly find better prices in these conditions elsewhere ...
Last edited by Christophe the 19 / 12 / 15, 18: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 31/05/11, 14:56

My 24 led bulbs look like two drops of water but different performance and technology than this ...

https://www.econologie.com/shop/eclairag ... ique-c-100
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/11, 15:31

Uh yes but no ... or from afar or in the dark! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 31/05/11, 15:37

Christophe wrote:Uh yes but no ... or from afar or in the dark! : Mrgreen:

In the green : Cheesy:

For the moment it makes me "laugh" ... On the other hand this winter ... So obviously the LED technology with "flame" bulb is good for lighting a sarcophagus or a naked woman over 35 years old : Mrgreen:

That's it I understand the why of the how..It was for the 40 rods of Mamita : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/11, 15:52

I hope (for you) that she doesn't read this forum!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 23/06/11, 15:37

Small up just to say that my LED bulbs ... Continue to light an extinct faith for several hours ... even unplugged : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Stellah
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Lighting power of a kitchen and bathroom

by Stellah » 20/12/19, 08:06

Hello,
If you are looking for a main source of light, then opt for a ceiling light. Located on the ceiling, it lights up a good part of the room including your workspace and the place where you eat. It can adopt various styles and play a decorative role in addition to being functional. It is possible to have a round, square or non-geometric shape.
0 x