Pension reform: stronger oil unions?

philosophical debates and companies.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/10/10, 14:47

5Km on a bike with pure pedals at 15Km / h you should not sweat, like me, if you have training by doing it every day !!!
If you can take a shower, we lack exercise and it is very very good for health to do it every day !!!

Yesterday, I did yogging for races and I was surprised to see a young person who bikes slower than me while running on a path !!!!
0 x
Napo dwarf
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Napo dwarf » 20/10/10, 15:31

dedeleco wrote:5Km on a bike with pure pedals at 15Km / h you should not sweat, like me, if you have training by doing it every day !!!
If you can take a shower, we lack exercise and it is very very good for health to do it every day !!!

Yesterday, I did yogging for races and I was surprised to see a young person who bikes slower than me while running on a path !!!!

there was talk of doing them on foot :)

yes by bike it's playable

concerning the second point raised I would say that each at his own pace
I run a little too but it is obvious the difference there is between individuals (who nevertheless do it regularly) certain courses 2 to 2.5 times faster than others

each his pace should not discourage these young people who dust off their bikes, you should even slow down to encourage it (or push it as desired) :P
0 x
Of all those who have nothing to say, the nicest are those who are silent
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/10, 15:34

No more laughing:

Wednesday October 20 - 10:22

Sarkozy ordered the release of all fuel depots (Elysée)
Sarkozy repeats in the Council of Ministers that the pension reform will go "to an end" (Elysée)
Sarkozy warns of effects of strikes on jobs and economy (statement)
0 x
Napo dwarf
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Napo dwarf » 20/10/10, 16:42

The CRS will finally be able to stretch their batons :)
0 x
Of all those who have nothing to say, the nicest are those who are silent
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/10, 16:48

Yes and after the deposits (heating) it will be the refineries ...

In both cases, it is best to aim just with their tear or flashbomb, otherwise it will be a disaster ... : Cheesy:
0 x
moby25
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by moby25 » 21/10/10, 11:32

I went through the 7 pages and I agree with the history of the diplomas. Today a bac +5 is worth level I think, a BTS / DUT from the 80s as said above. Young people are stupid by facebook, can no longer write without making at least 5 mistakes per line. Anyway, it's hopeless.

Regarding fuel shortages, without going into huge debates, we can see that running 75% of vehicles on the same fuel causes a lot of problems. No more GB, but still SP or GPL.

We got there thanks to the government. We must diversify the energies, otherwise it is the catamaran. It's a bit like everything, never put eggs in the same basket ...
0 x
PATRICE71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

More fuel? ....

by PATRICE71 » 21/10/10, 12:40

Agree with the debate ... The medium-term trend is the electric vehicle as shown by the large quantity of orders placed during the Paris Motor Show 2010. However, we risk shifting the problem to the production of batteries and their recycling . But we have to move forward!

What do you think ?
0 x
http://www.annuairegreen.com
Directory of Dubable Bio and Development - 60 addresses
moby25
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by moby25 » 21/10/10, 12:49

For me the electric car with recharging at home or in a pump is not the solution. You have to produce electricity. In this case, in France, it is nuclear, so bof for the ecological balance of the car ...

A more viable solution in the long term is the creation of energy on the vehicle via solar panels for example. But today it is not achievable.
0 x
PATRICE71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by PATRICE71 » 21/10/10, 15:45

Good idea. There is always a concern, it is the production of the panels themselves and their recycling. That said, I still think it would be less polluting than oil, right?
0 x
http://www.annuairegreen.com

Directory of Dubable Bio and Development - 60 addresses
moby25
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by moby25 » 21/10/10, 15:50

The term pollution should already be precisely defined.

Oil, when there is an oil spill, it is true that it is catastrophic, but it shows. It's tactile, visible.

A nuclear disaster is much more devious. In the event of a nuclear incident, you cannot feel, touch or even see radioactivity. Soils have been contaminated for hundreds of thousands of years. There is also the problem of recycling waste.

Oil is used, we don't recycle it (I'm talking about fuel)
0 x