Search found 6 results

by ToinonGrd
15/11/23, 18:36
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar energy buyback
answers: 39
views: 4098

Re: Purchase of solar energy

Hello everyone ! I had a member of the Solar Account team on the phone following the appointment made on their site. It is in fact a project backed by EDF which aims to offer an alternative to the end of OA or for people who are not in OA but who want to sell their electricity...
by ToinonGrd
15/11/23, 18:34
Subject : Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France
answers: 766
views: 236459

Re: Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France

it went too far ahaha. I won't go into this (false) endless debate but if some of you are interested, I had a phone call with a member of "comptesolar" last week. It is indeed a project supported by the EDF team. Their offer seems reasonable to me...
by ToinonGrd
03/11/23, 11:23

Hello everyone, My OA contract ends in a few months, I am hesitant to switch to self-consumption or find another solution to sell my production. I recently found the site "comptesolaire.com" which seems reliable (EDF partner) with experience and offers a buyout at the price of S...
by ToinonGrd
03/11/23, 11:21

Re: Purchase of solar energy

Thank you very much for your feedback. My OA contract ends in a few months. To tell the truth, I am hesitant to switch to self-consumption or find another solution to sell my production. I'm still going to try to make an appointment with them to see what they offer, but it seems more suited to my needs...
by ToinonGrd
30/10/23, 10:40

Solar energy buyback

Hello, I would like to know if any of you know of options for the sale of energy linked to photovoltaic panels? I recently found the site "comptesolaire.com" which seems reliable (EDF partner) with experience and offers a buyout at the SPOT price. Thank you in advance for...
by ToinonGrd
30/10/23, 10:39

Hello, I would like to know if any of you know of options for the sale of energy linked to photovoltaic panels? I recently found the site "comptesolaire.com" which seems reliable (EDF partner) with experience and offers a buyout at the SPOT price. Thank you in advance for...

Go Advanced search