Your purchasing power and liberalism of Sarkozy

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Your purchasing power and Sarkozy's liberalism

by nofy » 25/11/07, 20:50

stef5555 wrote:you are absolutely right on this point and the fact of working without making pay the additional charges will not encourage to employ other people since that will cost them less to pay overtime therefore can be dismissal if one can make overtime to sucker

Except that the overtime hours from 35 to 39 hours which were paid + 10% pass to + 25%, that the charges remain the same for the company ... it can deduct from its charges on the overtime hours 1,50 euros. ..The employee is exo total taxes on overtime ... Who is the most profitable according to you?

(Nofy the dream)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/11/07, 21:50

: Arrow: The proposal to work more to earn more will increase the number of unemployed. : Evil:

On the one hand, it is not the employees who decide to work more but the employers ...
On the other hand it will allow to delete posts ...

My wife who works on several part-time companies is already starting to suffer the perverse effects ... Her working hours are reduced under the pressure of full-time employees who want to work more and less and less cover her transportation costs ...
If this persists, she will be forced to resign so as not to work at a loss ... : Evil:

In recent years I have been chasing superfluous expenses:
Unbundled Adsl = cheaper than phone alone
Renegotiation of all my contracts (insurance ...)
widespread waste hunting (unnecessary travel, unnecessary purchases ...)
I do not have channel + or other
an old 18 year old tv that I regenerate myself every 9 years when the colors jump instead of replacing it, 2 gsm but only one subscription, 2 cars over 10 years with lpg (160 km and 000 km) that I try to to make last...

Despite everything, the end of the month is difficult and I can't seem to get it under my feet ...

I plan to go to work by bike (2X20km / day) to save an additional € 800 per year ...

My biggest disappointment is not being able to invest (without getting into debt) in the improvement of my house (solar, insulation ...) : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/11/07, 23:59

citro wrote:My biggest disappointment is not being able to invest (without getting into debt) in the improvement of my house (solar, insulation ...) : Cry:

In solar it is not necessarily quickly profitable (sometimes it never is ...) but not against in insulation, you can regain your investment in less than a heating season... well it depends on where you go (0 insulation or poor insulation?) ...
0 x