Work less, earn more ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/08/07, 21:20

Christophe wrote:
Do I need to remind you that France is one of the European countries where the legal retirement age is the lowest? If you add the 35h ... it does one of the European countries where we work the least in our life...

In Belgium alone it is 65 years and 38h per week ... it does not hurt more active hours by assets before retirement ... am I wrong?

OOOPS!

The legal retirement age in France is 65 years old
Only half of working people benefit from the 35-hour system; not all SMEs with a size of less than 20 employees

Personally, my work contract stipulates 40 hours minimum per week, and since I work I have to work on an average of 50 hours, overtime unpaid of course ...

Freedom (I don't know), Equality (surely not), Fraternity (Bof, you have to be motivated)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/08/07, 22:42

Softly low: the 38 hours is for basic workers and there are very few of us left to work until age 65: it seems that we are worth nothing from 45 years !

we are replaced by young people who know nothing about it, understand nothing of what customers ask of them, but who, themselves, follow management instructions to the letter

As for the 50 hours of executives, you have to see what they are really doing, we still have compensations.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/08/07, 22:45

Why ? The executives do not work there in Belgium?
Is there work at your place? : Cheesy:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/08/07, 00:00

Bonjour à tous

delnoram wrote:I think this is the passage of the contribution period that went from 37.5 years to 40 years in 1993 under the Balladur government.

This is exactly what I was thinking, if I am not mistaken and if I understood the system correctly, regularly (every year?) They add a quarter for the minimum contribution to retire. We will slowly return to retirement at 65 and over.

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/08/07, 00:22

Christophe wrote:
Flytox wrote:Example of "unnecessary" human labor; To produce the same part
- 2 people (a bit under pressure) are needed in France.
- 8 are needed in certain "emerging" countries.

Uh ??? It would not be the other way around? : Cheesy:

An internship at SNCF's technical workshops would convince you otherwise ... : Mrgreen:

Without laughing I have examples in the aeronautical environment in Egypt, Katar, India, China (in recent examples) and Israel (older).

The diagram is always the same there is "plethora" of personnel compared to what we see here to produce something comparable.

The working conditions have nothing to do with it either ... we cannot say that they are speeded up .... there is always time to arrive tomorrow or even after tomorrow. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."