Victory !!! Pantone on TF1 at PPDA

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 19/11/05, 13:47

Professor31 wrote:On the other hand for the credibility at the level of the scientific decision makers ... :(

Bah there are very few scientific decision-makers. There are decision-makers (their job is to decide for others) and there are often scientists who advise (cover?) The first ...

Even worse, when certain scientists become decision-makers, they act as such and no longer as scientists for "political" or local economic reasons.

The game of power is not the game of science. The interests of some differ from those of others.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/11/05, 18:31

For political decisions yes (ITER style) but otherwise I don't really agree ...

BE managers of large companies are scientific decision-makers! And we "hope" that they retain the best solutions for all (we believe in it very hard! :P )

If you say that their decisions are drowned out by politicians and interest groups, you are advancing on dangerous ground where I would not go! But no .... the lobbies do not exist! : roll:
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

re

by Asgard bone tyr » 15/12/05, 15:41

Tell me
In this section there is a lot of criticism on the tf1 report, what surprises me is that none of you tried to contact me : Evil: I do not understand your approach, you do research and when someone shows that something works, you stayed behind your pc to criticize without even trying to contact the person in question, I find it very small : Evil: and after you want us to take the pantonist seriously, really heartbreaking !!!
also I got a lot of contact, but no one from here!
THEN WHAT IS IT AS WE ADVANCE ??? WHAT SOLITARITY!
I hope at least that now there are some who will move your butt! History of not being completely ridiculous : Wink:
GO TO + I wait for your news.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/05, 16:23

Uh on the presentation page of the report ( https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=2146 ) I tried to contact you, the fact is that we didn't know (at least me) that you were already on this forum (we are not soothsayer either your username does not say that your name is kevin ...).

I quote : "It concerns a R21 station wagon diesel doped with water according to the pantone assembly. Generally it is a good report. Thank you Kevin (and TF1)! (if you go on this site, come take a look at the forum )"

The reviews that follow on the page concern the comments of TF1 and in no case your editing!

For the buttock shift, I think I do my best with the means and skills that I have ... in this regard did you receive my email? : Wink:
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 15/12/05, 16:35

YEAH I got your email great job that you did !!! and yes quite complete for my taste!
And for moving buttocks sorry it does not concern you; if those of forum it moved as much as you there is at least one who will have found my mail on tf1 self on france inter or in the progress "the forum. But I appreciate the means that you have put in place for" a few "tps, and I hope that other than you will react to my comments! and it makes me happy that you at least you are trying to contact me that's how research is progressing : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/05, 17:35

:)
Can you remind us of the links of TF1 and France Info where you are quoted? It would be for the press review :) Ditto for the grandstand or progress scans?
0 x