Being W: in the shoes of Georges Bush tonight on Arte

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Being W: in the shoes of Georges Bush tonight on Arte

by Christophe » 28/10/08, 19:30

At the time of the assessment, judged globally catastrophic, George W. indulges in confidence. In voiceover, the future ex-president of the first world power looks back on his formidable family, his breathtaking ascent and his crusade against the axis of evil. And corrects in passing an error of appreciation often made in his regard: no, he is not the stupid one that one believes.

http://www.arte.tv/fr/Notre-vision-de-l ... 00422.html

He still remained in power for 8 years! 8 years is 26% of my life ...
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 28/10/08, 20:06

Chris

You are 30,769230769230769230769230769231 years

Happy to teach you

I would have liked to tell you with cakes and candles to blow Image

Mias it's true EIGHT years of BUSH it's

- afghanistan
- pakistan
- iraq
- Syria
et
et
et

SUB-PRIMES

et
et
et

THE FINANCIAL CRISIS

The BUSH is nice

The historic eastern BUSH Image
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/10/08, 23:45

Yep ...

A distressing portrait of America, on which I have already had the opportunity to express myself.

The 1st economic and especially military world power, led by the oil culture and the military-industrial complex.

Lies knowingly uttered and a total instrumentalization of the events of 11/09 to launch a crusade on the oil and gas reserves of the Middle East.

Bush will go down in history, that's for sure. But as Cheney's greatest "puppet joker" president, Rumsfeld & Miss Rice, his daddy's son great boyfriend of the bin Laden family.

Bush has something endearing, naive, even simplistic, paradoxically mixed with de-dramatizing skill and detachment in his speeches.

This is what made it so dangerous and led the US to do so much geopolitical crap over the past eight years.

What I will take away from Bush is the total and irremediable discredit he threw on the UN with the consequence:
- to withdraw all restraint from other belligerent blocs such as Russia (Georgia, Tchetchenie) and a little China with its expansionism in Tibet and in Taiwan)), without speaking about the free electrons: Israel and Iran ...
- make any intervention by the United Nations in a conflict questionable, even illegitimate

Come on, stop there, and God Bless America! :|
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."