Videos about 11 September 2001 9 attacks and / 11

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 17/09/06, 05:08

Yes finally, there is a lot of anything in the loose change movie.

In the following video we will have (in English unfortunately) explanations, videos from other angles corrections of testimony. For example we see that the 7 building was really damaged, that a boing 757 are not at all negligible compared to the size of the building, that there were poles of lighting broken before the pentagon (it would be necessary a zig zag missile to set them one by one) That there was boeing found in particular engines. That yes the heat weakened a steel building (argument that has always enervated me so absurd when we know the number of iron buildings such as railway stations, one of the parisian palaces that were destroyed by the fire whereas it does not there is nothing to burn, yes the steel is deformed under the action of the heat, some centimeters on the sections of rail for a difference of some degrees summer-winter then for a hundred of degree)

In short I saw that half, I do not like the tone that is taken, it's not very easy to follow, but it is to SEE ABSOLUTELY if you want to be an honest mimimum. In addition we have regular links, I advise you to pause to read, and to be patient or even to spend the intro a bit heavy.
http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

Anyway it does not take away that there is always some shady stuff and believe one version or the other comes under the faith, but it confirms my idea that the conspiracy arguments given in the movies are often bad times .
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/06, 10:33

nonoLeRobot wrote:Anyway it does not take away that there is always some shady stuff and believe one version or the other comes under the faith, but it confirms my idea that the conspiracy arguments given in the movies are often bad times .

Yes sometimes it is largely exaggerated (especially the Flash light before the impact whose framerate is not the same as the original images ... whatever, ditto for the diversion to military bases of planes so to say crushed ... pure speculation) but the argument, in my opinion, the most "intriguing" remains the (almost) free fall of the towers ... As you said, many constructions are made of steel and we have already burned. ..How many have collapsed? None it seems to me ... except the twins ... and in less than 2 hours!

Yes the steel deforms and expands under the T ° but it does not give up / melt at the temperatures reached in a fire ... unless you use special fuels ... (the melting temperature of the steel is greater than 1400 ° C !!)

Construction steels

Arguement never mentioned in the videos that I saw:

Was there no fire protection system in the WTC? Water in very large quantities could very well have repelled the fall ... (at least prolong)

No drop of water has ever been seen anywhere on any video ... Ah yes am con the pipes have farted during the impact ... and no security has taken over? The water undergoes the laws of gravity it seems to me ...

[Fashion humor con con] Water + high temperature steel = H2 .... here is where the exploisions and the fall of the towers come from! Bush hides it because it's (part of) the secret of the water engine ... hihiihhihi : Mrgreen: [/ Humor fashion con]
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 17/09/06, 13:12

There are things that really annoy me in this video is the skull stuffing. The infos are rabachées. Moreover, I do not see why this version would be more real than the one we had on TV.
The tone is anti Bush government. This is why you always take the information with tweezers.
You have to have several sources of information to be able to then make an opinion. The Anti Bin Laden version and the anti Bush version are both true and false at the same time ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/06, 13:15

PITMIX wrote:The tone is anti Bush government. This is why you always take the information with tweezers.

Obviously but not more / less than our news ...
I wonder how much the Democrats "invest" in these "films" ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 17/09/06, 16:56

Chris, most of your questions are raised in the movie screw loose change which I put the link. I have already explained that there is no need for the steel to be liquid to have a phenomenon of buckling (a beam squirms in the heat that it is on) and once it makes a bow, c is easy to bend, I do not understand your obstinacy on this point. And how much 100% metal shed collapses for the slightest fire.

The towers do not collapse at the speed of emptiness, just watch the outer pieces fall faster.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 17/09/06, 18:04

The deformation of the quotes is really interesting:

Dominick Deruvion in 911review.com (I translate)

"It was strange how it started to fall apart. It felt like an organized demolition."

The quote the complete quote (www.flcv.com/firemen.html)

It was strange how it started to fall apart. It looked like an organized demolition, but I guess it was the floors starting to crumble like a castle of cards , one after the other. "

Exactly what I thought when I saw the movie reopn911
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/06, 18:40

1) Nono, obviously there is poison in one "camp" as in the other ... it's not really the subject of the debate ...

2)
nonoLeRobot wrote:The towers do not collapse at the speed of emptiness, just watch the outer pieces fall faster.

The speed of the vacuum? It's speed in space?
Do they fall faster? : Cheesy:

Well I stop charier but I do not find that they fall "so" faster given the resistance that should oppose the structure of the WTC ...

If not comparing the towers to a hangar is an argument as light as the flash I think ... nothing is comparable neither the standards (there are for the sheds?), Nor the loads, nor the materials, nor the design. ..

3) So, in your opinion, what 2 blows (if there is 4, one per side) perfectly sync to the second 3 of this video:
http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... 5910247150

Video compilation ? Simultaneous buckling? I remind you that the same video is on France2 ....

4) Good otherwise I think that everything has been said about these videos ... so it's not really econological ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/06, 18:41

nonoLeRobot wrote:is really interesting:

Uh confessions that you make express the ... : Shock:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 17/09/06, 19:00

3) So, in your opinion, what 2 blows (if there is 4, one per side) perfectly sync to the second 3 of this video:
http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... 5910247150

it's the air compressed by the falling floors that must stand out somewhere, the dust too.

And even if it was an explosion to demolish the building, it's a little late. You do not think the building has already started to fall.

Besides, watch the movie that I put in link if you want to see what demolitions controlled in different situations look like.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/06, 19:08

nonoLeRobot wrote:it is the air compressed by the falling floors that must stand out somewhere.

uh ... are you serious? Don't you think that there is enough "hole" so that the air does not come out simultaneously through the "middle" of the faces ???

nonoLeRobot wrote: And even if it was an explosion to demolish the building, it's a little late, you do not think the batimene has already begun to fall.

Ben nan precisely apparently you do not know how is controlled destruction ... the charges explode as the fall to precisely control the fall of the debris (otherwise it would be easy enough to plastify the foundation of a building for destroy it ... but this is not the case there are loads throughout the structure ...).

Moreover the demolisher often use the bellier effect: place loads at (about) 1 / 3 from the top of the structure so that the weight of the upper floors crush the lower floors to save a few tons of TNT ...

nonoLeRobot wrote:Besides, watch the movie that I put in link if you want to see what demolitions controlled in different situations look like.

Direct url stp? But apparently it is not really well explained otherwise you would have known what I just mentioned above ...
0 x