Video Fox News: the water torch

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Video Fox News: the water torch

by Christophe » 29/05/06, 14:49

Video from Fox News (the Bush group chain) showing a water-based cutting torch.

Please note that there is really nothing new or innovative with this technology: Brown's gas but especially the hydrogen torch of the chemist Irvin Langmuir (Nobel Prize 1932) did the same long ago ... with a very high power consumption.

The only (economic) gain can come from the fact that no synthesis gas (such as acetylene C2H2) and pure oxygen is required to obtain high temperatures.

The part with the car is a Hoax (a scam).

To download here: https://www.econologie.com/watercell-tor ... -2966.html
ou http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK7IJ7Q_V6w
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 16: 02, 4 edited once.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 29/05/06, 15:03

It seems that we can very well replace the oxygen cylinder with the hose of his personal air compressor on a propane cutter?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 29/05/06, 15:06

lau wrote:It seems that we can very well replace the oxygen cylinder with the hose of his personal air compressor on a propane cutter?

Hello
yes, but the scrap must not be too thick, we still lose temperature.
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 29/05/06, 15:12

thanks for the info zac!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fox News video: the water torch

by gegyx » 29/05/06, 17:26

Econology wrote:The part with the car is a Hoax (a scam).
We recognized you! Pitmix.
: Lol:
Last edited by gegyx the 29 / 05 / 06, 18: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/06, 18:28

LOL
Bunch of bad guys, I found Pitmix's approach very good ... on one ready condition: making an opacity test with diesel engine not loaded is an aberration ...:D You have to load the engine otherwise it is worth nothing (unlike a petrol engine, getting a diesel engine up in the towers does not mean injecting bcp more fuel).

I will tell him this on his subject ... I hope he will not be too disappointed ..
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 29/05/06, 23:03

even André on the forum asks questions about it:
Acetone 0
Magnet 0
Water doping 0

https://www.econologie.com/forums/peugeot-20 ... t1610.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/06, 16:31

0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 15/10/06, 17:05

HOulà one speaks about me there (late response on my part).
Well it's true Gegyx with the poor means that I have I am able to make you the same video. : Cheesy:
For the test on the opacity of the vacuum engine smoke I am sorry but I thought that under load it is simply pulling on the engine as at the Technical control. In fact it is necessary that the engine forces therefore it is more the torque which comes into play.
From there to say that I am a scammer or that I seek to screw the reputation of the reactor because I have no result I find you very hard with me.
I would like to remind you that I am not an automotive professional, that I have been looking for results with my petrol car for over a year, that no other expert except André gives advice on petrol engines.
I discovered econologie by chance when a PMC news webmaster asked me to publish my site.
I then decided to show everything I do good or bad in order to get things done.
If I hold on to it it's because I believe in it 100%.
If I advertise 0% savings it is because for a year I have seen no savings at the pump in conventional use of my car. I will never take into account the figure above half a liter of savings. In addition I was constantly told that the reactor causes perceptible sensations on the pipe, except I never felt the slightest difference. However I assure you that I am constantly listening to my engine.
If I have to drive constantly at 100km / h to know if I get a saving then I do it. For proof my last tests. I finally obtained positive results they are weak but they show an economy. Several times during my different tests I had the feeling that my reactor was working.
It was just feelings. I'm not scammed enough to advertise results that don't exist.
I was wondering when you would blame me for having only negative results.
Less than a liter of savings when driving at stable speed and cushy for me is not a satisfactory.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 15/10/06, 17:25

PitMix I find your approach excellent and super honest, I am sure that there is also a large part of psychology in the pantone and the fact that you pay attention to it is a very good thing. The day you say you will have good results, it will mean at least something.
0 x