MDI compressed air vehicles: JT H FR2 13 03-01-2008

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
MARSCHNER
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Join the adventure!

by MARSCHNER » 10/03/08, 22:13

Become a MDI SHAREHOLDER at a COMPETITIVE price? It's possible ! My wife, shareholder since 1993 (15 years), would like to part with part of her shares. The price?
Half price of what MDI currently offers (ie M. Nègre, the inventor). If there is real interest contact us: martinmarschner (at) hotmail.com
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 11/03/08, 05:50

you part with your actions at the wrong time, if the car
air sees the light of day, on the other hand it's a good time if she doesn't see it
never.
I heard our friend Guy Nègre on RMC and he pushes back for the
the umpteenth time the release of her baby, evoking a modernization of manufacturing methods ... : Mrgreen:

??
Last edited by oliburn the 11 / 03 / 08, 12: 50, 1 edited once.
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/08, 09:16

oliburn wrote:I heard our friend Guy Nègre on RMC and he is postponing the release of his baby for the umpteenth time, evoking a modernization of manufacturing methods ... : Mrgreen:

??

Nah no kidding, amazing! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: and the new deadline would be the end of 2009 I bet? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Evil:

The media are primarily responsible for the intoxication ... of the air car.

In the meantime, those in charge of Mdi are driving coupes, Audi TT or A8 ... then shareholders can rest assured at least they will have paid for cars that run... petroleum : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

ps: MARSCHNER is not a place for "stock market" exchanges here ...
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 03 / 08, 15: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
MDI
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by MDI » 12/03/08, 12:59

Gentlemen,

We have just discovered with great astonishment a "contribution" on your " forum exchange ”which, under the responsibility of the“ moderator ”Christophe, on March 11, 2008, falsely asserts that the officials of the MDI company would use the money of its investors to pay themselves“ dixit ”of Porsches or other cars of luxury !!
Is it necessary to assert loudly that such assertions are totally false? A simple visit to the car park of our Carros site would be enough to reassure!
Even in the tone of a bad joke, this assertion is unacceptable, as it suggests that our officials are using the credulity of certain investors to extract money from them and spend it on lavish living!
The partnership contract that we have just signed with one of the majors of the Indian automobile industry, Tata Motors, should be enough to make litter of this poisonous insinuation.
However, because it is important to us to put an end to these gross lies which cause us serious damage to our image, we intend to remind Christophe the "moderator" as well as the person responsible for this " forum of exchange ”that the imputation of a precise fact, untrue, which harms the honor or the consideration of a person, constitutes the offense of defamation, facts envisaged and punished in articles 29 and following of the press law.
We "thank" the moderator for posting this clarification and urge him and the site manager to ensure that such defamatory statements no longer appear on his website. forumotherwise, we would be forced to obtain it by legal means with all the legal consequences.

MDI
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 12/03/08, 13:53

we are all in a hurry to drive an air car ...
then the deadlines to extend here "inflate" us ... : Mrgreen:
that's just why we're a little mean ... !!!
but deep down, we're good guys who really feel
to be taken for c..s!
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 12/03/08, 14:25

Once again, our forum is the subject of legal threats.

We are used to such threats, generally about products based more on speculation than on scientific realities.
We have better things to do than spend our time moderating polemics which last and which are systematically sterile.

So,
that those who wish to buy shares buy them,
that those who wish to sell shares sell them,
that believers continue to believe,

and that readers of this forum form their opinion with the preceding messages.
0 x