MDI compressed air vehicles: JT H FR2 13 03-01-2008

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/08, 10:36

jean63 wrote:It looks like it is becoming clearer !! announcement effect?

I think it's mostly a copied / pasted statements from Mdi without verification by autodeclic ...

They forget to count the CO2 necessary for the compression of the air ... big lack of rigor therefore ...
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 09/01/08, 12:28

I once again listened to a report on RMC, this time with a journalist "passenger tester", who unfortunately only balanced technical characteristics ... when will a real test!
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/08, 12:33

Well it's progressing because "passenger tester" is already good!

How long (or km?) Lasted the test?
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 09/01/08, 12:35

not specify in the report!
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Giul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Giul » 10/01/08, 07:05

even Futura Sciences, traditionally
hostile : Cheesy: to MDI on its forums , talk about it ..

http://www.futura-sciences.com/fr/sinfo ... nde_14181/

et http://forums.futura-sciences.com/post1 ... ml#1479003

@+
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 10/01/08, 08:48

Guy Nègre presented his compressed air car on TF1 last night.
If I remember correctly, it speaks of 250 km of autonomy, and a price of 3000 euros, and mass production in one or two years.
It seems to me that I felt a slight doubt about TF1.
Here it was, the latest news from G Nègre
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 10/01/08, 09:04

You have to understand 3000 € in India ... at Tata who just released a car at 1700 € (a petrol cart that looks like 2 drops of water to the smallest MDA ...) : Cheesy:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 10/01/08, 11:12

Chatham wrote:You have to understand 3000 € in India ... at Tata who just released a car at 1700 € (a petrol cart that looks like 2 drops of water to the smallest MDA ...) : Cheesy:

It's this cart you're talking about (which is not compressed air ........ oddly !!) =>

https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-voiture ... t4603.html

Who will use their MDI engine for them? I think for small trips in the city (deliveries, taxis: to replace the scooters who pedal in the pollution of cities ... and these people will find themselves without a job but alive, or rather in survival).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 13/01/08, 21:39

Small video supplement:

JT TF1 the 09 / 01 / 2008 - 20H -:
The compressed air car by MDI
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
micdhi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by micdhi » 24/02/08, 22:28

Good evening:
I had fun typing compressed air engine on google, and it my "output", more than 100 links.
"we are going to create a real energy revolution"
"this article is about a real compressed air motor and not a toy"
"Indian TATA bought 20 million euros production license for India"

on the other hand TATA, came out the Nano, with a gasoline engine, which consumes 5 L per 100 for only 642 cc (a little less than my corsa 16 v) but it has 1200cc ....
for the "real" car with a compressed air engine it will be necessary to wait a little longer, anyway now the engine has changed, it also has a bio-fuel engine, to allow the air to be heated in order to increase the efficiency, in fact the engine becomes almost normal again, it no longer warms the air itself, it has a companion.
and anyone can copy.
but then !!!!
all the patents that I saw and which were deposited by cyril and guy NEGRE, concerning the first engines, what becomes of them !!
Mister TATA would have bought what actually ...
the production license for 20 million euros .... the idea of ​​selling franchises to have manufacturing units ....
>>>>> but an idea is not patentable.
some time ago I said that the compressed air engine should not use the concept of the reciprocating engine, but rather the cam system of the hydraulic radial piston engines, it would have at least a constant torque throughout the race of the piston, and the variable displacement .....
an internal combustion engine has, from TDC a start of combustion which with its expansion, will be maximum, at about 90 degrees, (and a little before). there, we have maximum torque, but if the same concept is injected with compressed air, it will require at least 45 degrees of rotation, while maintaining pressure to find a valid torque. >>>> what a loss.
therefore, for me the inventors of the compressed air engine were wrong concept but I may be wrong.
0 x
"life has more imagination than our dreams carry" christophe COLOMB