MDI compressed air vehicles: JT H FR2 13 03-01-2008

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/08, 19:41

Misterloxo wrote:Nevertheless, when you know the context ... I think they do not demerit.

The only thing I (and bcp) blame Mdi for is not keeping his promises ... some ideas are very good.

But when an engineer says that a technology will be available in the next 2 years, he must keep his word or explain why he did not keep his promises ...
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 04/01/08, 21:20

To bring some more grain to grind:

JT France3 the 03 / 01 / 2008 - 19-20 -:
The barrel at 100 dollars and the MDI air car, tata

The introduction of the report on MDI gives some information on the appetites of the tata group ...

+ interview with Christine Lagarde who asked oil companies to "limit" their margins

+ UFC interview Choosing
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/01/08, 22:51

Misterloxo wrote:+ interview with Christine Lagarde who asked oil companies to "limit" their margins

It is the hospital that does not care about charity since the state earns almost 3 times more on each liter of fuel sold than the tankers ... it will be the same for the sellers of solar systems when they earn "too much"? : Evil:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/01/08, 22:59

Yes Christophe, probably that the state will still massively tax the main source of energy in transport ...

Just look at the evolution of the diesel price from 20 to 30 years. Irretriebly, the more the park has become diesel, the more the diesel has been taxed. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/08, 09:28

It was not the taxation that I condemned (long live the tax as Janco would say) but the government's method of asking the oil companies to reduce their margin while the government itself makes 3 times more margin than the tankers on the same product.

In short, a height of hypocrisy!
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 05/01/08, 09:29

I'm trying to believe it, finally a crate with an engine
simple that we can repair (even if it is "indestructible") on
the side of the road, it will be enough to have a pocket of joints
in advance !!! : Cheesy: Long live the simplicity !!!
in any case if this guy is a crook, I take my hat!
very beautiful staging
who would benefit from the crime? that is the question ...

PS: there is not one who lives not far from the factory that could
to report to us ...
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 05/01/08, 09:52

Hello

I am not yet "stuck" enough in compressed air, so something is bothering me.
When filling a tank with a gas, the pressure increases inside it and the more the tank is filled, the more difficult it is to get gas in.
The instantaneous power expended for the filling responds to an exponential law and therefore must be more and more important for pressures mentioned earlier (300 up to 700 bars)
The efficiency of the compressor is essential in this phase of energy storage

For the power developed by the compressed air motor, it is the opposite. We can operate several successive detents with maximum mechanical power when the pressure is maximum, but what about when the tank is half empty?

A+
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 05/01/08, 10:20

Remundo wrote:
Just look at the evolution of the diesel price from 20 to 30 years. Irretriebly, the more the park has become diesel, the more the diesel has been taxed. : Evil:

You are not there, so far, the diesel was partially zero-rated, the trend and the goal of the government is an identical tax for diesel and gasoline ... in Germany or it is the case for a few years , diesel is a little more expensive than gasoline ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 05/01/08, 10:21

oliburn wrote:I'm trying to believe it, finally a crate with an engine
simple that we can repair (even if it is "indestructible") on
the side of the road, it will be enough to have a pocket of joints
in advance !!! : Cheesy: Long live the simplicity !!!
in any case if this guy is a crook, I take my hat!
very beautiful staging
who would benefit from the crime? that is the question ...

PS: there is not one who lives not far from the factory that could
to report to us ...

What intrigues me is how this company can live for so long without marketing its products.

What is possible is that they have used all these years to perfect their system while waiting for the day when this vehicle will become marketable in a context of expensive oil.

The "boss" Guy Nègre has well planned the succession since his son is in the team, he is interviewed in the reports.

Moreover, as biofuels are widely criticized from all sides for the reasons that we know well, in my opinion mototisations E85, it will not work in France: besides current statistics prove it. I would be curious if Renault salespeople really offer flexfuel engines to their customers :?:

What also risks curbing E85 is the lack of a distribution network unlike LPG.

If they could put as many E85 stations as there were GPLs, that might be happening, but there is a bet to be made.

When it comes to the autonomy and the recharging of the compressed air, it remains to be defined, but it would not be expensive to make available in the petrol stations a station of recharging of compressed air (electrical outlet to regenerate the compressed air via the vehicle's compressor). What do you think ?

Beyond technical considerations, this concept I like for the city and the medium distances.

We must recognize the simplicity of the system compared to a modern explosion engine with all embedded electronics. Maybe for heating there is a problem? for air conditioning we do not care, just buy a white car.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 05/01/08, 10:24

loop wrote:For the power developed by the compressed air motor, it is the opposite. We can operate several successive detents with maximum mechanical power when the pressure is maximum, but what about when the tank is half empty?

A+

The motor is powered via a pressure reducer, the operating pressure, for example (at random) 20 bars is regulated by a regulator, the work provided by the engine is therefore constant as long as the regulator can deliver its 20 bars ...
0 x