Tomorrow, more sun in Belgium? Icelandic Volcano

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/04/10, 09:53

Earthquakes have doubled since 1990.
But those of high magnitude seem to remain constant.

As it is now established that we can modify the weather for exceptional occasions (War in the former Yugoslavia, parade in Moscow, Olympic games in China…)
My hypothesis is that since that date, humans have known how to play with telluric forces, by triggering them.

First to test, then for political purposes to weaken an "enemy" nation (China, Iran), or to allow the invasion (Haiti). The tsunami is also a possibility.

The good conscience of these Jekill Doctors will later claim that it is precisely to avoid large earthquakes, by triggering them before they are stronger.
In the same way that one starts by explosives the avalanches in mountain.
In any case, if you open the valve more often for imperial or humanitarian interest, you won't get more pressure out of the pressure cooker.

Interesting your second link:
You should know that it is estimated that 122 million tonnes of sulfur dioxide were emitted into the atmosphere, the equivalent of three times the annual industrial emissions in Europe and the equivalent of an eruption like that of Mount Pinatubo in 1991 every 3 days.

The years following the Laki eruption in 1783 were marked by extreme weather phenomena, including very severe droughts and winters, since it was said that the bread and meat froze on the kitchen table and the crows in full flight. We are experiencing an accentuation of the Little Ice Age. The stormy grain line that crossed France from south to north in the summer of 1788 destroyed almost all of the country's crops. Weighed 10-pound (5 kg) hailstones.

We are warned: "little ice age".
The price of food exploding, the price of gas (it's already off to a good start), and with all these misfortunes, our helpless good king could not relieve all these sufferings of the people ...
We already knew that : Mrgreen:
Last edited by gegyx the 19 / 04 / 10, 10: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/10, 09:59

It looks like it will continue for a few more days ...

1 stranded passengers worldwide ... and it's not the poor this time ...

Will this event help to re-empower "the rich man" in front of nature?

A complete file on the RTBF site: http://www.rtbf.be/info/nuagedecendres

To read in particular: http://www.rtbf.be/info/societe/islande ... ion-208044

Extract:

Because when it comes to the rash, he believes that the most likely thing is that it will continue for weeks, if not months, on and off. But it does not exclude, for all that, "the worst scenario": that the eruption leads to that of a "dangerous" neighboring volcano, the Katla.

"The explosive activity, he said, would then be 100 times greater."

Pff it is bad, I am doing solar concentration tests: https://www.econologie.com/forums/produit-de ... t9584.html : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/04/10, 14:18

Excellent references in this link:

http://earth-of-fire.over-blog.com/

: Cheesy:

§§§§§§§§§

13:50 p.m. - Security The reactor of a NATO F16 fighter-bomber flying in Europe was affected by the ash cloud from the Icelandic volcano, which could quickly pose a problem to the Allied military, said an American official. "We have detected a vitrification process in the engines" of an F16 which, however, did not cause an accident, the official told journalists at NATO's Brussels headquarters.

12:40 - Brussels The European Union is ready to authorize states to pay "exceptional" public aid to airlines.

12:10 p.m. - Experts The eruption and column of ash spewed out by the Icelandic volcano Eyjafjöll have significantly diminished, said Bryndis Brandsdottir, an Icelandic geophysicist. "The volume of ash [rejected] has dropped a lot" and the column no longer exceeds 3000 m, or less than half
é that it was at the height of the eruption, she added.

We have the right to everything, and its opposite ...

We will still take the opportunity to make us helmet…
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

iceland volcano

by tigrou_838 » 19/04/10, 14:49

Hello everyone, I just looked out of the office window, and it is true that the beautiful sky beautiful expected today on Luxembourg and rather a gray blue bizzare.

here I go back to work;

tigrou
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/04/10, 15:32

I have been taking photos of the sunset for three days ...
Obviously there is a crown around the sun, the sky being without a cloud, I exclude the humidity which anyway comes in another form ...

And another later ...

An image is better than a speech ...

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 19/04/10, 16:01

Same in the Paris region. The sky is gray and for once it is not pollution.
This morning the vision was not more than ten kilometers without there being an impression of fog.
0 x
Christophe

Re: iceland volcano

by Christophe » 19/04/10, 16:17

tigrou_838 wrote:Hello everyone, I just looked out of the office window, and it is true that the beautiful sky beautiful expected today on Luxembourg and rather a gray blue bizzare.

I confirm with us (100 km to the West where Tigger is about) it's new like Saturday ... the whole horizon is more gray than blue.

Yesterday the sky was again very blue ...

Otherwise, I saw an East-West plane trace!

Lietseu your photos are good but we should be able to compare them to something "normal" :)

12:40 - Brussels The European Union is ready to authorize states to pay "exceptional" public aid to airlines.

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

I am rather very against this kind of "exceptional" subsidy because:

a) Is insurance done for dogs? Ah you had to read the little one * :D
b) this can create a dangerous precedent: the next time at each frozen runway, companies will ask for state compensation? The exceptional will no longer be ...
c) it is up to future customers to pay the bill
d) state budgets are already heavy enough with debt
e) and first, pkoi it would only be the airlines that would be compensated, because by reasoning the same for everyone, we can go as far as compensating the taxis working in the vicinity of airports ...
f) all companies (EU) are affected, so it does not create large anti-competitive imbalances
g) those not transported today will be transported later ... but we don't know yet when : Lol:
h) an airplane which does not fly costs less than an airplane which crashes or which flies empty ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 19/04/10, 17:53

Hello!

In any case, the airlines must prepare for the future oil crisis (5,10,15 years ???), which will put a definitive end to "low cost" flights, and sharply reduce demand.
To travel inexpensively, for a period of time, there is the ... cargo, economical and ecological!

Nevertheless, turboprop planes must be able to fly with fewer problems, we will release the good old AC 130 ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 19/04/10, 20:45

sen-no-sen wrote:Hello!

(5,10,15 years ???),

so we will have put back into service part of the pre-historic liquid

owl 8) 8)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/04/10, 21:30

So here is the photo taken last night and a photo taken 2 years earlier in the same place ...

It was less beautiful, note that the crown is bigger and the colors are different ... while a few days ready they are 2 years apart ... and it is the same camera

For the curious, see this: http://www.histoirepassion.eu/spip.php?article399

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."