To make fewer children: the new green gesture?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Make fewer children: the new green gesture?

by Ahmed » 24/10/18, 10:37

I am very happy to have encouraged you to develop your thoughts on memetics and narcissism, sen-no-sen! :P

Janic, if we consider, as is generally the case, from a restricted point of view (so I am not accusing you!), the drastic reduction in breeding (which would in itself be very desirable) would not change the situation much since more humans would enjoy better health and more access to food. Of these two factors, the first would exert its influence on "rich" countries and the second on impoverished countries ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/10/18, 10:43

Remundo wrote:I personally advocate suicidism, and even the ultimate destructivism of all forms of human life.

in the meantime, let them stop breathing, because you must not laugh, CO2 is a GHG. Their simple breath is endangering the planet!

Yes from this point of view it would be good to rehabilitate terrorists of all kinds, in the end it acted for the planet! : Mrgreen:
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/10/18, 10:48

Ahmed wrote:I am very happy to have encouraged you to develop your thoughts on memetics and narcissism, sen-no-sen! :P

Happy to have been clearer! 8)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/10/18, 11:00

Ahmed wrote:Janic, if we consider, as is generally the case, from a restricted point of view (so I am not accusing you!), The drastic reduction in breeding (which in itself would be very desirable ) would not change the situation much, as more humans would enjoy better health and more access to food. Of these two factors, the first would exert its influence on "rich" countries and the second on impoverished countries ...
Access to comfort and knowledge is enough to reduce births.
This allows for the evolution of morals and the emancipation of women who are considered to be less good than just good kids, I hardly exaggerate.

The risk in the future is the rise of populism with its archaic thoughts and its desire to return to more liberticidal laws, like rumors of "gender theory".
the "Judeo-Christian morality" it's all right : Evil: https://journals.openedition.org/rhr/7835
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/10/18, 11:00

Yes, from this point of view, it would be good to rehabilitate terrorists of all kinds, in the end they acted for the planet! : Mrgreen:

Not that much! Their goal is not so much the destruction of their enemies as to inspire fear with spectacular gestures, so little effective in relieving, not the planet that makes fun of it, but the various forms of life it houses. : Wink:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/10/18, 11:16

Izentrop, what you say is relevant, but it is only an observation at a given moment and I find a clue in the rest of your message: comfort and knowledge are not gains definitively acquired * and this on the contrary, it is this decline in these temporary improvements that populism reflects. Note, however, that it could have resulted in recourse to the left if the latter, in all its electoral components, had not been so deeply discredited by relying on an exclusively "mid-range" electorate in the process of social fragility and right-handed bidding programs **.

* At the global level, poverty only decreases thanks to new bases of calculation which make it possible to arrive at a result consistent with this manipulation. More importantly, differences in wealth are increasing, something that those who focus on "poverty reduction" do not mention.
** What I mean by right-handed bidding is the most complete submission possible to economic determinism, the very ones whose middle class and those below are now the victims.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/10/18, 12:33

Janic wrote:
because you must not laugh, the CO2 is a GHG. Their simple breath is endangering the planet
however, the largest producer of GHG remains livestock and it is not about to decline given the global demand. : Cry:

let them eat roots then. Or directly grass pasture. Let them beware also of the soul of roots and herbs. It's alive to pamper.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/10/18, 12:39

Ahmed wrote:
Yes, from this point of view, it would be good to rehabilitate terrorists of all kinds, in the end they acted for the planet! : Mrgreen:

Not that much! Their goal is not so much the destruction of their enemies as to inspire fear with spectacular gestures, so little effective in relieving, not the planet that makes fun of it, but the various forms of life it houses. : Wink:

Yes of course.
In fact, terrorists play a role in society, particularly in the development of securityism and in the acceptance of the decline of individual liberties by the populations who suffer it, it is yet another way for the anthropotechnical system to saturate all the spaces of life.
It's politically incorrect but many governments and businesses find their accounts $$$$!

izentrop wrote:This allows for the evolution of morals and the emancipation of women who are considered to be less good than just good kids, I hardly exaggerate.

Yes but this is only true in a brief historical period, we come back to the story of the frog in the pan on the hearth, spent a moment the temperature in the container is ideal ... except that it is a short moment that irremediably leads the poor beast to death.

The rise of feminism is no stranger to exponential economism, granting rights to women was part of a logic of economic extension, most women of the time practiced unpaid activities, it was therefore urgent to extend the right to become consumers.
Feminism 2.0 goes further by trying to transform the woman into an economic agent in strict competition with men and breaking the mother / child bond.
Peggy Sastre(feminist) wrote about it: (...) I say it all to you: having a child "naturally" is simply not compatible with what I consider to be the pinnacle of personal fulfillment, namely to devote one's life to life. knowledge, and if possible to his progress"(...)
This passage perfectly reinforces what has been mentioned above between genetic egoism and memetic selfishness: knowledge is the development of memes, progress is worship cornucopian du technologism.

The risk in the future is the rise of populism with its archaic thoughts and its desire to return to more liberticidal laws, like rumors of "gender theory".

The ideologies are determined by the variation of the degree of dissipation of energy within them, to see to the subject the very good article of Jean Marc Jancovici:https://www.econologie.com/forums/societe-et-philosophie/thermodynamique-et-montee-du-populisme-l-italie-et-l-energie-un-cas-d-ecole-t15790.html
Le Gender studies, or study of the genre are not theoretical in the sense that it is not really about a scientific work but rather ideological and is part of the transformation of manners with regard to the acceleration of societal mutations (effect of the red queen).
Still the studies of the kind prepares the ground for transhumanism.
The holders of memes Gender studies are mostly personalities from the American bourgeoisie close to GAFA.
We can mention people like Judith Butler ou Martine Rothblatt.

the "Judeo-Christian morality" it's all right

Do not mind but the economic depletion if it leads to a collapse should see the emergence of a revival of Christianity in Europe and the return to some form of family tradition.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/10/18, 14:26

J
anic, if one places oneself, as is generally the case, from a restricted point of view (so I do not accuse you!), the drastic reduction of the breeding (which would be in itself very desirable ) would not make much difference to the situation, as more humans would then enjoy better health and more access to food.
It's the opposite you have to first access the food (no need it is abundant elsewhere, but just necessary, hence better health obviously), but I think you're talking here about the countries in under vital food.
Of these two factors, the first would exert its influence on "rich" countries and the second on impoverished countries ...

This is possible, if not desirable, but the power plays a particular role in the middle of other parameters that this one does not solve.
the "Judeo-Christian morality" it's all right

Resurgence of primary anti-leukemia! There is no Christian morality, neither Jew nor Buddhist, there is only universal morality.
Do not mind but the economic depletion if it leads to a collapse should see the emergence of a revival of Christianity in Europe and the return to some form of family tradition.

Hoping that it does not fall back into its past mistakes.

Janic wrote:
because you must not laugh, the CO2 is a GHG. Their simple breath is endangering the planet

however, the largest producer of GHG remains livestock and it is not about to decline given the global demand.

let them eat roots then. Or directly grass pasture.

We see the breeder who feels targeted. It's not about feelings but about a reality that even those who are not VG are denouncing, because these are the numbers that do not speak to feelings.
Let them beware also of the soul of roots and herbs. It's alive to pamper.

Oh, the argument used up the rope. :?
Feeding plants does not take into consideration any souls, any more than the bidocheurs do, but only the biological specificity of the individual considered, whether a lion or a cow.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/10/18, 14:46

Janic wrote:the "Judeo-Christian morality" it's all right
Resurgence of primary anti-leukemia! There is no Christian morality, neither Jew nor Buddhist, there is only universal morality.
Let us stop acting in the name of a morality or a god and the world will be better off.
gender studies are paving the way for transhumanism.
Smoking theories both, in my opinion.
0 x