Threat on a Yonne forest

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Threat on a forest in the Yonne

by Ahmed » 25/01/20, 17:49

Sicetaitsimple, you write:
They should not normally be active activists of the "anti" movement! : Mrgreen:

... Already they are not very active anyway! : Cheesy:

All kidding aside, contrary to what some write in their contribution to the public inquiry (whether for or against), the question is not about the "expansion" of the airfield or its existence, but formally on a particular PSA project and, basically, if we do not want that one, what type of PSA should apply to it. This does not call into question the presence of this staff as it operates to date, even if its need has not been demonstrated ...
It is obviously on the question of the possible elimination of the two forest borders that the tensions are focused, the other more technical problems are difficult to grasp, but this is not the subject of this consultation either.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/01/20, 17:59

Ahmed wrote:All kidding aside, contrary to what some write in their contribution to the public inquiry (whether for or against), the question is not about the "expansion" of the airfield or its existence, but formally on a particular PSA project and, basically, if we do not want that one, what type of PSA should apply to it. This does not call into question the presence of this staff as it operates to date, even if its need has not been demonstrated ...
It is obviously on the question of the possible elimination of the two forest borders that the tensions are focused, the other more technical problems are difficult to grasp, but this is not the subject of this consultation either.

You will therefore understand my answer a few pages above:
"But hey, there, 30ha of forests, I really think it's a purely local subject! I take care of myself!"

IF the people of the region already can't find their way ....
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 25/01/20, 18:01

Democracy issue, we have a comparable subject, even if not similar, in a vote in Geneva very soon. Following a popular referendum. It is a matter of razing a wooded area on the edge of the international airport to make them dwellings ... The hundred-year-old trees (oaks or maples, a hundred years old is still kids) were there before the planes to reactions, well-thinking people could say that it would be good to shorten their suffering ...

I'm more than ten kilometers away, but I already know what I'm going to vote for : Mrgreen:

https://www.nuisances.ch/sites/default/ ... r_2020.pdf

ps: I have an anecdote to tell you, if you want, about another wooded area at the end of the runway that ended up in my chimney ...
Last edited by dede2002 the 25 / 01 / 20, 18: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/01/20, 18:05

dede2002 wrote:Democracy issue, we have a comparable subject, even if not similar, in a vote in Geneva very soon. Following a popular referendum. It is a matter of razing a wooded area on the edge of the international airport to make them dwellings ... The hundred-year-old trees (oaks or maples, a hundred years old is still kids) were there before the planes to reactions, well-thinking people could say that it would be good to shorten their suffering ...

I'm more than ten kilometers away, but I already know what I'm going to vote for : Mrgreen:

https://www.nuisances.ch/sites/default/ ... r_2020.pdf

The difference with France is respect for the results of the votes. With us in France, we ask people (sometimes) their opinion, and when they have expressed it, we do the opposite.
Many of your votes would be refused by Gadget because of insufficient participation, lower than that of the vote for NDDL which it rejects. It is that in addition in France many people did not understand the principle of the vote either.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 25 / 01 / 20, 18: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 25/01/20, 18:11

Exnihiloest wrote:The difference with France is respect for the results of the votes. With us in France, we ask people (sometimes) their opinion, and when they have expressed it, we do the opposite.

You don't know Switzerland well ... : Shock:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/01/20, 18:11

Exnihiloest wrote:The difference with France is respect for the results of the votes. With us in France, we ask people (sometimes) their opinion, and when they have expressed it, we do the opposite.

As for the European referendum ... : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/01/20, 18:13

Would you like to talk about the Maastricht referendum where the no won on a difficult subject and which was followed a little later by the Lisbon Treaty, between only leaders this time, which contradicted the previous results ... : roll:

Doubled by Guy! :D
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/01/20, 18:21

Ahmed wrote:Would you like to talk about the Maastricht referendum where the no won on a difficult subject and which was followed a little later by the Lisbon Treaty, between only leaders this time, which contradicted the previous results ... : roll:

Doubled by Guy! :D

And there, it was not a regional problem ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/01/20, 18:26

Ahmed wrote:Would you like to talk about the Maastricht referendum where the no won on a difficult subject and which was followed a little later by the Lisbon Treaty, between only leaders this time, which contradicted the previous results ... : roll:

Same problem. This is where we see the superiority of Anglo-Saxon democracies, at least English. People ask for brexit, they do brexit. Hat.
And I neither see the result of this referendum nor its implementation, although I am against brexit. I must have an Anglo-Saxon spirit somewhere. With us, as we have seen with Gadget, the result of a vote does not have to be respected, especially if you are in the minority.
When I see Switzerland or Great Britain, I often have the impression in France of being in the midst of Vercingetorixian Gallic Beaufres. Even our Belgian Gaul brothers seem more frequentable.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/01/20, 18:31

Seen from afar, the faults are less visible?
0 x