Threat on a Yonne forest

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Threat on a forest in the Yonne

by Exnihiloest » 25/01/20, 16:35

Ahmed wrote:...
For 2018, the average attendance is roughly one flight every three days, including the helicopter of the hospital which comes regularly to fill up (and which does not need a runway!).

And we maintain an aerodrome for that ?!
I hope there is at least one flying club to save the day.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/01/20, 16:42

GuyGadebois wrote:...
As usual, you do not take into account what nails your beak and cancels your stupid reflection: "Similarly if you want to go to Paris you have to take the TGV and not the plane, because over such a short distance ( 400km) it is logically the train that wins. The consumption per passenger on short-distance flights is not consistent, it would amount to taking a van / person. "
You can go drink tea.

Of course I take it into account, to spit on it. Because here I recognize the Stalinist method.
People :
"we need an airport that matches the size of our region and our number"
The politburo:
"take the TGV and go to Paris"

The far left, part of which is environmentalist, that's it: shut your mouths, we know much better than you what you need. And in addition with Gadgetdebois, our reasons are treated as "stupid", he believes that in trying to reduce his interlocutors, he will grow : roll:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/01/20, 16:48

Well here it is, when you scratch a little you see the true nature of someone appear: in this case a techno-fascist of the worst kind. The world is changing, you are becoming a rambling fossil. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/01/20, 16:51

GuyGadebois wrote:Well here it is, when you scratch a little you see the true nature of someone appear: in this case a techno-fascist of the worst kind. : Cheesy:

CQFD as far as you are concerned.
Voting, not your thing. Unless it goes your way, it has no value. We understand.

55,17% for NDDL, 44,83% against.
But the Gadget method is that the majority is wrong and the minority is right, especially if it vociferates.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/01/20, 16:56

The 2018 statistics (I don't have those of 2019 yet) show an average of 0,6 movements / day, knowing that a device necessarily makes two movements each time it takes the runway (a takeoff and a landing, or Conversely) ...
=> 0,6x3 = 1,8 which I rounded up to 2 movements every three days, i.e. one use ...
No flying club, just a few regular individuals who sometimes go on a Sunday if the weather is sunny in winter, plus some outside flights ...
There are however permanent staff, in particular an agent of AFIS (Aerodrome Flight Information Service) in the "control tower" (sic) and a firefighter not too stressed. : Mrgreen: ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/01/20, 16:59

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Well here it is, when you scratch a little you see the true nature of someone appear: in this case a techno-fascist of the worst kind. : Cheesy:

CQFD as far as you are concerned.
Voting, not your thing, unless it goes your way, it has no value. We understand.

I have always voted. What has no value is the construction of a useless airport, the fruit of cronyism with lucrative aims and destructive of an environment already under threat throughout the territory ... So look at the airport of Ciudad Real, perfect illustration of what I am talking about.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/01/20, 17:03

Ahmed wrote:There are however permanent staff, in particular an agent of AFIS (Aerodrome Flight Information Service) in the "control tower" (sic) and a firefighter not too stressed. : Mrgreen: ...

They should not normally be active activists of the "anti" movement! : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/01/20, 17:06

Exnihiloest wrote:55,17% for NDDL, 44,83% against.
But the Gadget method is that the majority is wrong and the minority is right, especially if it vociferates.

The Tryphon method is to manipulate public opinion, lie, take a referendum for a vote and people for idiots.
NB: Those who voted "yes" do not live near NDDL and the turnout was 51.08%
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 25/01/20, 17:14

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:55,17% for NDDL, 44,83% against.

The Tryphon method is to manipulate public opinion, lie, take a referendum for a vote and people for idiots.
NB: Those who voted "yes" do not live near NDDL and the turnout was 51.08%

Plus he doesn't even know what he's talking about!
It was not a referendum but a popular consultation.

And I would take people for idiots because I would accept the result of the ballot boxes! The participation rate does not change anything. Reality exceeds fiction. We go from the usual little intellectual despotism to the claim that fascism is the solution.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/01/20, 17:19

Exnihiloest wrote:Plus he doesn't even know what he's talking about!
It was not a referendum but a popular consultation.

It's the same thing:
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... des+landes
This is what matters to me:
In Notre-Dame-des-Landes, 73,6% of voters slipped a "no" ballot in the ballot box. As in the surrounding municipalities, such as Grandchamps-des-Fontaines (66,57%), Casson (63,53%) or Vigneux-de-Bretagne (69,42%).
The rest ... I'll leave it to you. We could have "consulted" the people of Nice too ... : roll:
0 x