The worst of the upcoming financial crisis?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 12/10/08, 12:41

boubka wrote:Finally ... recession = less production, less pollution. No?

not on ... total stop of investments including in ecology,
more tax credit to promote sustainable energy, questioning the purchase price of electricity for wind energy, the return of fossil fuels, freedom of pollution to the company still in the race etc ...

there is a risk that the grenelle of the environment flies in crisis priority of crisis forces

finally I hope to have everything ... but there is risk

Imageto meditate :? :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 12/10/08, 15:22

scuttling the European boat hoping to drag in its wake the Chinese aircraft carrier.
.... and a huge internal market can be raised without problem

Maybe ... I'm not saying anything.
However if the growth of China decreases the lower limit of 8% growth will be crossed. How will she manage to absorb the millions of Chinese who are leaving the countryside?
What will millions of Chinese do on the floor?

total cessation of investments including in ecology

It's entirely possible. Unless the 22 billion is used to revive the machine with major work in ecology ... Can we dream? no?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/10/08, 15:55

Hi everybody,

And if we are not resolutely moving towards an all-green industry, the crisis we are experiencing now will seem like an amuse-bouche in 20 or 30 years ... : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/08, 18:22

0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 14/10/08, 16:41

Received this morning by email, I found it excellent !!! : Lol: : Mrgreen: Image
I will call my banker ...
Who has never dreamed of one day being able to call his banker to say to him without any other form of politeness, you are uncovered, sir, it is time to do something ...

Just imagine yourself with Mr. BNP, or Ms. Caisse d'Epargne, or Ms. Banque Postale, or Mr. Crédit Agricole, or even Mr. LCL ... What happiness, right?

For the past few days, this has been possible ... Our dear bankers have been exposed. Of course, no 300 euros, no, 40 billion euros the support fund just for France ... So go ahead, happily dial the phone number of your bank and good pleasure ... Do not forget before hanging up on him, that out of mere humanity, you, as a taxpayer, will help him a lot, a lot ...
Lettrasso
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/03/09, 22:02

Listening to RMC the other day, I found another Christophe who has a lot on his potato ... The extract is available there:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8npaq ... monte_news
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 15/03/09, 22:44

It comes from the heart. And I agree with him.

In the box where I am there are about 90 people including about 50 CDI and forty temporary workers. This month we said bye bye the interim and next month?

I answer my own question:
How will she manage to absorb the millions of Chinese who are leaving the countryside?

It invests in social and infrastructure.
about 2 billion dollars) in 640, the State Development and Reform Commission announced in Beijing on Thursday
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 15/03/09, 23:00

toto65 wrote:I answer my own question:
How will she manage to absorb the millions of Chinese who are leaving the countryside?

It invests in social and infrastructure.

China begins half the way.
We will do the other half to meet them ...
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/09, 23:08

Remundo wrote:Listening to RMC the other day, I found another Christophe who has a lot on his potato ... The extract is available there:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8npaq ... monte_news

Sorry Remundo but I can't stand this "Christophe", here is what I wrote on Dailymotion in comment:

Christophe on Dailymotion wrote:Even if there is truth in what he says ... he is a filthy asshole! A big monstrous and badly polished mouth in addition ...

To speak at his level: how many French property developers have fucked Robien? They have been force-fed over the past 15 years with BANQUIERS as COMPLICES which have impoverished the French! But now here is their accomplices the bankers have turned off the taps so real estate growth in 2 figures is no longer possible ...

It is especially that which buggers Christophe ... don't you think?
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 03 / 09, 00: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/03/09, 00:01

Ah, must say that the language is flowery : Cheesy:

indeed, it may be a little disappointed that the bankers stop feeding the speculative real estate bubble with dupe loans (variable rate, 30 years, insurance, repossession of housing in case of unforeseen events with capital gains for the bank ...) to young people who are not very settled in professional life seeing themselves owners a little too early ...

And he is making an economic mistake in thinking that we must let the banks “burst”. As disgusting as they are, they hold the real economy, which without them collapses like a castle of cards.

So we still have to support them, the ties with silk briefs : Mrgreen: ... but if some still had doubts, we now know what their actions are worth :?
0 x