The world according to Bush on France2

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/09/06, 16:02

The other contracts may have been more or less shady ...
  • by screen companies,
  • without public tender,
  • diverting budgets from their initial allocation

:?:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 08/09/06, 22:20

what bothers me in this type of show (it's not the 1ere) is that the different testimony taken, lasts only 20 second, piuis we move to another gus, which adds then another confirming , if it is out of the original discourse, the author of the statements, said the opposite! as I watch this report I feel incredibly manipulated! the ritme is fast, I do not trust these journalists!

moreover, I fell asleep before the end!
Am I less manipulable or what? it did not shock you, this rhyme and these cuts of "testimony"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/06, 21:31

denis wrote:what bothers me in this type of show (it's not the 1ere) is that the different testimony taken, lasts only 20 second, piuis we move to another gus, which adds then another confirming , if it is out of the original discourse, the author of the statements, said the opposite!

No I do not think this is credible ... and then such manipulation by journalists would be hard enough to do ... not to mention the problem of defamation later on the part of the interviewees ...

What bothers me more is that it is almost (exactly?) The same as we see in this report and in CIA Guerre Secretes (and other like: "Our friend Saddam") ... as if this 'were the only ones who dared to criticize the US government openly ... or else ... they are simply ... actors ....:?:

Similarly, I find it hard to see what could force Carlucci, CEO of Carlyle, to respond to "disturbing" journalists like those who produce this type of report ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/06, 18:13

For those who missed this report, it is available in full on Google Video: http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... 2718945611
0 x
snono
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by snono » 15/09/06, 19:48

The truth is "can be" even worse.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/06, 21:10

snono wrote:The truth is "can be" even worse.

Some tracks here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post31172.html
0 x