Karl Zero's TV

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 06/11/06, 18:13

Christophe wrote:
lau wrote:I recognized some passages but your link is much more complete than econology videos, a long version in a way!

Moreover, I downloaded on my pc via a log, it is mp4 which is still 102MO

Uh no it's EXACTLY the same video of 21min sorry ... it's me who compressed it from a K7 VHS in 2002 ... the different size (MO) simply indicates that it has been recompressed. ..

By cons I have the full version somewhere that makes 45 minutes it ...

Ok ok so much for me, what is wrong is that the whole film is on a single video. Good that I understand there is an integral version, and what is there more on it?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/06, 18:52

lau wrote:Ok ok so much for me, what is wrong is that the whole film is on a single video. Good that I understand there is an integral version, and what is there more on it?

Not much ... that's why I cut the 3 most interesting parts ...

I would have to get my hands on it again but I think it is already in VO on google video ...
0 x